Inheritance

Inheritance

A Chapter by Phillip W Parsons

A trusted family member has unleashed a diabolical plot to off his kin!  The trap is set as one by one their own survival instincts become the tools of their demise.
But one young woman possesses much more strength and ingenuity than she lets on.  Will her courage be enough to keep her alive?  Or has the killer already taken that into account?
Family secrets become weapons as deadly as knives as betrayal and distrust follow the desperate struggle to navigate the generations' old and ever-changing estate where around every old tree lies another revelation. And another way to die!

----
"A rip-roaring, thrill-a-minute ride full of twist and betrayals.  Parsons takes us on a journey that is as deeply frightening as it is strangely redemptive." -Sara Bellum


© 2019 Phillip W Parsons


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a blurb, not "an introduction." And posting what's supposed to be a recommendation from someone the reader never heard of, instead of the actual writing isn't an attractant, it's hype, and detracts.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Phillip W Parsons

4 Years Ago

I think I can help here and everyone gets to be right. Yes, it is a blurb. The book is Dreams In Rev.. read more
An introduction to a mysterious but event filled story of plotting, envy and mistrust. A journey of flight and fright. Kudos.

Posted 4 Years Ago


"Family secrets become weapons as deadly as knives as betrayal and distrust follow the desperate struggle to navigate the generations' old and ever-changing estate where around every old tree lies another revelation."

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 15, 2019
Last Updated on August 15, 2019