Hideaway Camp

Hideaway Camp

A Chapter by Phillip W Parsons

The referee is a river that rages around all sides of the island. The rules are the boundaries of the imagination. The objective?
Hide And Seek!
Players have come from around the world, on private jets, to participate in the ultimate weekend adventure: the world-class hide and seek competition known as Hideaway Camp.
Part reality competition, part bootcamp, part Coachella, Hideaway Camp provides limitless parkour arenas that run through science bunkers, arboreal tree courses, even lava tubes! 
But that's not all! Fashion, and the latest in entertainment combine each evening in strobe-light pulsing, drug and sex fueled concerts by the hottest acts of the time. The who's who of high society gather for one unforgettable weekend.
Hannah and Paul are about to find out that some families just don't mingle, as their attraction starts to outweigh their inhibitions. Together they plot to defy their overbearing parents (who would stop at nothing to keep them apart), team up and win the ultimate game of Hide And Seek!
No matter what happens during those steamy nights, it is important to remember, tomorrow morning the competition begins again. 
But hey, it's only a game, right?
Or is it???
----

"A fun, sexy and action packed 'Island Slasher' story. Somewhere between Hunger Games and Club Dread lies Hideaway Island, the next gratuitous teen thriller."
-Tossin Turner


© 2019 Phillip W Parsons


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on October 9, 2019
Last Updated on October 9, 2019