A Daughter With A  Noble Name

A Daughter With A Noble Name

A Chapter by PrincessBee1
"

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is the eldest child and daughter of Lord Richard William Carey , Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory,

"
Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Future Duchess of Bedford Territory
Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory are expecting their first child despite the fact that she is married to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory, but then again Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey share the same great great grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard, who was the son of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux.
Lady Karissa decided to name Lord Richard William and her first child if a daughter in the honor of Queen Caroline Matilda the youngest and posthumous daughter of Frederick, Prince of Wales and his wife, Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha.
Princess Caroline Matilda at the age of 16 years old was married to her first cousin, Prince Christian of Denmark who became King Christian VII of Denmark and with him she had two children, King Frederick William VI and Princess Louisa Augusta.
But tragically like her great-grandmother, Princess Sophia Dorothea will end up be divorcing from their husbands, King George I of England and King Christian VII of Denmark and both were would suffer similar loss and enter into love affairs with two gentlemen, Princess Sophia Dorothea would enter into a love affair with Philip Christoph von Königsmarck and Queen Caroline Matilda of England would enter into a love affair with Johann Friedrich Struensee and both gentlemen would pay the price with their lives and both Princess Sophia Dorothea and her great-granddaughter, Queen Caroline Matilda would die in Celle and neither would see their children again.
Lady Karissa decided to name their daughter after Queen Caroline Matilda and she would become her father's heiress apparent to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory.
Lady Caroline Matilda Carey arrived on her father's 32nd birthday on June 17, 2232 and he exclaimed "She is the best birthday present I have ever received."
Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory had finally had his heiress and his Dukedom that his ancestor, Lord Phillip Carey had established on Star Base 12 along with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2158 was secure.
Lord Richard William Carey through his father was from a good gentry family and through his mother he was born into the noble family of Howard as he was the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William through his only daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.
Lord Richard William Carey is also a direct descendant of Lord John Howard, 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk and Lady Catharine de Moleyns who had one son, Lord Thomas Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk who married twice, Lady Elizabeth Tinley who gave him three notable children, Lord Thomas, Lady Elizabeth and Lord Edmund Howard and through his second wife, Lady Agnes Tinley who gave him a second son, Lord William Howard whose son, Lord Charles Howard married his first cousin once removed, Lady Katherine Carey who was the daughter of Lord Henry Carey and Lady Anne Morgan and he was the son of Lady Mary Boleyn and Lord William Carey and she was the eldest daughter of Lady Elizabeth Howard and Lord Thomas Boleyn.
Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory was a humble, young man and he had fallen in love with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell on her wedding day to his second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.
Lord Richard William Carey told his cousins, Lord Frederick William Howard who was his first cousin thrice removed, and his second cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory that one day he would bring his second cousin down just to marry Lady Karissa.
Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard began their love affair in 2278 but she told him that she had promised Lord Andrew Charles Howard five children and five children he would receive.
Lady Karissa became pregnant in September of 2281 and their child would be born during Litha of 2282.
Lady Caroline Matilda Carey was born at Beltane Manor where her two other siblings were born, Lady Samhain and Lord Anthony Christopher and the only child born at Norfolk Estate was Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.
Lady Caroline Matilda Carey was born on June 17, 2282 at 4 PM at Beltane Manor and she was born with a crop of beautiful brown hair, fair skin and brown eyes.
Lord Richard William Carey rushes into where Lady Karissa is holding their daughter and he looks down " My heiress has finally arrived." Lord Richard William exclaims.
"How can I ever thank you for giving me our daughter and my heiress?" Lord Richard William Carey asks Lady Karissa.
"You don't have to thank me, Lord Richard William Carey. I love you, but unfortunately I am married to your damn second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles, but a promise is a promise." Lady Karissa exclaims.
Lord Andrew Charles brings in Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain and Lord Anthony to meet their newest sibling Lady Caroline Matilda and Lady Elizabeth is the happiest of them all and she looks at her father " What is my sister's title?"
"Lady Elizabeth. Lady Caroline Matilda is the future Duchess of Bedford Territory and she is your second cousin twice removed, as Lord Richard William Carey is your second cousin once removed." Lord Andrew Charles explains, "As well as being your half sister."
"Lady Caroline Matilda is the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Frederick William Howard who is your great-great-grandfather too. You see your great-grandfather had a sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte and she was the great-grandmother of Lord Richard William Carey and she is Lady Caroline Matilda great-great-grandmother and you two are also third cousins as well as half sisters through your mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann but she is my second cousin once removed as well." Lord Andrew Charles tells his eldest daughter.
Lady Elizabeth walks over to where her mother is laying and Lord Richard William Carey is holding their daughter, Lady Elizabeth holds out her arms and Lord Richard William is reluctant to allow Lady Elizabeth to hold her sister, but Lady Karissa gives him a smile and nod and Lord Richard William places Lady Caroline Matilda in her arms and Lady Elizabeth kisses her new sister and she tells her mother, " She is beautiful mother."
"Thank you, Lady Elizabeth but so were you." Lady Karissa tells her and Lady Samhain and Lord Anthony walk over and Lady Samhain kisses her sister on the forehead and Lord Anthony, nearly two years old looks at his new sister and he looks at his mother as if he is telling her "Where is my baby brother?"
It is Lord Anthony who is the closest to Lady Caroline Matilda as they grow up together, as they are only 23 months and 4 days apart in age.
Lady Caroline Matilda Carey doesn't marry until 2303 when she turns 21 years old and when she does marry she marries Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II, the son of Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley who knew Lady Karissa before she ever married Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Isabella Collins, the second daughter of Lord Jeremiah Collins and his wife, Lady Elizabeth who are third cousins.
Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II is born two years before Lady Caroline Matilda in June of 2280 and he turns 23 years old on June 11, 2303 and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II marry each other at the chapel at Beltane in an int...
Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II is born two years before Lady Caroline Matilda in June of 2280 and he turns 23 years old on June 11, 2303 and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II marry each other at the chapel at Beltane in an interfaith wedding.
Lady Caroline Matilda retains her maiden name and under the laws of matrilineal primogeniture when she becomes Duchess of Carey in 2331 she makes sure that only female descendants of her body can inherit the Dukedom of Bedford Territory.
Lady Caroline Matilda gives birth to their first child, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey in 2305, and in 2310 she gives birth to a son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III and a second daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Riley in 2315.
It is Lady Caroline Matilda great-grandson, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V who marries Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard who is this great-great-granddaughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and great-great-granddaughter of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and they share the same great-great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell, but different great-great-great-grandfather's, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V great-great-great- great grandfather was Kevin Thomas Riley and his great-great great-great-grandmother was Lady Isabella Collins.
Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is one of the longest reigning Duchesses of Bedford Territory from 2331 until 2370 and she was Duchess for 59 years and when she finally died she was 88 years old.
Lady Isabella Karissa Carey born in 2305 became Duchess of Bedford Territory and she was 65 years old and she governed Bedford Territory from 2370 until 2400 and she was succeeded by her granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey born in 2380 
and she was 20 year old when she became Duchess of Bedford Territory.
Lady Caroline Matilda was laid to rest in the Howard-Carey Mausoleum out at Beltane Manor and was laid to rest next to her father, Lord Richard William Carey.
Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory who was Duchess placed a plaque in her memory that reads " Lady Caroline Matilda Carey-Riley, born June 17, 2282 and died on July 17, 2370, Duchess of Bedford Territory from 2231 until 2370 who was the beloved daughter of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell.


© 2021 PrincessBee1


Author's Note

PrincessBee1
This is chapter three.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on November 2, 2021
Last Updated on November 2, 2021
Tags: NobleHouseofCarey, NobleHouseofHoward, StarTrek, EnglishHistory, Matrilineal primogeniture


Author

PrincessBee1
PrincessBee1

Atlanta , GA



About
My name is Sandra Patricia Wellington I was born in Maryland but lived in Georgia. I am 66 years and a Norse Pagan. I am over at storywrite.com as well as wattpad.com I write Historical Romance S.. more..

Writing