Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory

A Chapter by PrincessBee1
"

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard is the youngest daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

"
Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory
Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory is the youngest child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard before she married Lord Richard William Carey in 2300.
Lady Sophia Dorothea was named after the tragic and beautiful uncrowned Queen of King George I of England, but remember she did give birth to their two children, King George II and Princess Sophia Dorothea.
Princess Sophia Dorothea and King George I were first cousins as their father's were brothers and despite how beautiful she was. King George cared more about his ugly German mistresses, and he ignored Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle.
Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle entered into a romantic affair with a young Swedish count that she had known since childhood, and she was divorced from King George I of England and never saw her two children, Prince George who despised his father on how he treated his mother as did his sister, but King George I didn't care.
Lady Karissa decides to name her final child and daughter, Lady Sophia Dorothea after the beautiful and tragic wife of King George I of England.
Lady Sophia Dorothea arrives on the same day as her niece, Lady Karissa Ann and her sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane's 20th birthday on May 1, 2295.
Lady Elizabeth gets a double birthday blessing with the birth of her first child, a daughter that she names in honor of her mother, Lady Karissa and a sister who is named Lady Sophia Dorothea.
Lady Karissa is the double heiress to two Dukedoms, Wessex and Norfolk Territory and since Lady Sophia Dorothea is the fifth child she is created the Duchess of Gloucester Territory.
Lord Andrew Charles as Duke of Norfolk Territory reserved several Dukedoms for his children, along four other smaller territories for other kin.
The fifth child was created Duke or Duchess of Gloucester Territory, the fourth child was always created the Duke or Duchess of Kent, The Third child created the Duke or Duchess of Lancaster Territory and the second child was created Duke or Duchess of Clarence Territory.
The other territories given to his relatives were: The Dukedom of Wessex, The Earldom of Essex, The Dukedom of York, The Duke of Cambridge, and The Dukedom of Langley and Dukedom of Kendall Territories.
This way the descendants of Lord Patrick William Howard would govern throughout the Star Base 12 and in 2360, the Earldom of Moray on Star Base 10 would be governed by Lord Jerome Alexander Howard, the eldest son of Lord Andrew Charles V and his wife, Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart, Countess of Moray territory and through his mother, Lady Elizabeth Ann Stuart, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard who was the eldest son of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard. Lord Alexander Andrew Howard would become the 1st Howard Duke of Lennox Territory and his brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II would become Duke of Lancaster and it is his grandson that marries Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard who is his second cousin.
Lady Sophia Dorothea marries Lord William Frederick Howard a great grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard II who married Lady Henrietta Bourbon and they had one son, Lord Frederick William Howard III who married Lady Mary Henrietta Grey and together they have three children, Lord Frederick William Howard IV who was born in 2292 and a second son, Lord William Frederick in 2294 and a sister, Lady Henrietta Marie Howard in 2299.
Lady Sophia Dorothea marries in 2316 at the age of 21 years old to Lord William Frederick Howard who is 22 years old and they don't have their first child, a daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard until 2320 and she is followed by a son, Lord William Patrick Howard in 2325.
Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard is the youngest child of Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles Howard and she was their golden child.
Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles are alive to see their final grandchildren be born to their youngest daughter, but Lady Sophia Dorothea loses both her mother and father in 2330.
Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard passes away in 2360 at the age of 65 years old and governing Gloucester Territory for 65 years and it passes onto her daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who is 40 years old and she governs Gloucester Territory from 2360-2390 and dies at the age of 85 years old but she it is her granddaughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard who was born in 2370 that becomes Duchess of Gloucester in 2390 and she is only 20 years old and she governed Gloucester until 2450.


© 2021 PrincessBee1


Author's Note

PrincessBee1
This is four chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on November 2, 2021
Last Updated on November 2, 2021
Tags: NobleHouseofHoward, StarTrek, HistoricalRomance, Englishhistory Matrilineal primo


Author

PrincessBee1
PrincessBee1

Atlanta , GA



About
My name is Sandra Patricia Wellington I was born in Maryland but lived in Georgia. I am 66 years and a Norse Pagan. I am over at storywrite.com as well as wattpad.com I write Historical Romance S.. more..

Writing