Lady  Mary Henrietta Grey

Lady Mary Henrietta Grey

A Chapter by PrincessBee1
"

Lady Mary Henrietta is the second daughter of Lord Henry Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory, She is a direct descendant of Queen Elizabeth Woodville.

"
Lady Mary Henrietta Grey is the 2nd daughter of Lord Henry Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory and Lady Georgiana Alexander Gordon.
Lady Mary has two sisters, Lady Katherine Alexandra and Lady Georgiana Henrietta.
It is Lady Mary who will inherit the Dukedom of Suffolk Territory from her father as she is the eldest daughter of the present Duke of Suffolk Territory.
Lady Mary Henrietta Grey is a direct descendant of Sir John Grey, 2nd Baron Grey de Wilton and his son Roger Grey, 1st Baron Grey of Ruthin and his son, Reynold Grey, 2nd Baron Grey of Ruthin and his son, Reynold Grey, 3rd Baron Grey of Ruthin and his son, Sir Edward Grey who married Elizabeth Ferrers, 6th Baroness Ferrers of Groby and they had Sir John Grey, of Groby who married Lady Elizabeth Woodville and they had Thomas Grey, 1st Marquess of Dorset who married Cecily Bonville, 7th Baroness Harrington and they had Lady Mary Grey who married Walter Devereux, 1st Viscount Hereford and they had Sir Edward Devereux, 1st Baronet of Castle Bromwich who married Katherine Arden and their son,Walter Devereux, 5th Viscount Hereford and through his ancestor Lord Henry Grey he inherited the Dukedom of Suffolk Territory on Star Base 12.
Lord Anthony Grey traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard to Star Base 12 on April 30, 2153 along with The Beaufort's, The Beauchamp's, The Collin's, The Craven's, The Devereux, The Grey's, The Howard's, The Churchill's, The Valois, The Habsburg, The Stuart's, and The Bourbons.
They set out on April 30, 2153 for Heathrow International Airport to board the USS Excalibur.
They didn't arrive on Star Base 12 until 2158 and it took them 4 years to build their homes on Star Base 12 with the help of Lord Patrick William Howard, a direct descendant of Lord John Howard and Lady Joan of Cornwall and their great-great-great-grandson, Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk who was a loyal support of The House of York founded by Lord Edmund, Duke of York who was a son of King Edward The III and Princess Isabella of Castile.
Lord Anthony Grey claimed the southern territory of Star Base 12 and named his territory after his beloved Suffolk, England and his territory became known as Suffolk Territory.
Lord John Grey married Lady Georgiana Gordon and they had three daughters, Lady Katherine, Lady Mary and Lady Georgiana Grey.
Lady Katherine Grey married Lord Timothy Christopher Beck, the half brother of Lord David William Beck and they have a daughter, Lady Henrietta Christine Beck that will inherit the Dukedom of Suffolk after her mother.
She will be the first Beck Duchess of Suffolk Territory and she is the great-great-granddaughter, Lord David Edward Christopher Beck SR and his wife, Lady Lettice Devereux, a younger daughter of the Earl of Essex territory.
Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR considered the Beck's petty aristocrats with no great standing and he saw them as social climbers by marrying the daughters of wealthy aristocrats.
One of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR grandchildren, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard married Lord William David Beck after his death and she had Lord David William Beck.
Lord David William Beck's natural father is Lord David Edward Christopher Beck and Lord Timothy Christopher Beck father was Lord David Edward Christopher Beck by Lady Trina Campbell on Star Base 10.
It was his daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta who Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR fell in love with but he wasn't allowed to marry her and she was married to the second son of the Duke of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10 in 2230.
Lady Charlotte Augusta married Lord Henry David Stafford and they settled on Star Base 10 and they had three children and it was Lady Charlotte Augusta who raised her nephew, Lord David William Beck after his mother passed away in 2255.
Lady Mary Grey marries Lord Frederick William Howard III in 2285 and in 2290 she has Lord Frederick William Howard IV who marries Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard in 2315 and their second son, Lord William Frederick Howard who was born in 2294, married Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard in 2315 and they have Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard in 2320 at the same time that her grandniece, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Howard is born, along with her grandnephew, Lord Andrew Charles III is born.
Lady Mary also had a daughter, Lady Henrietta Ann in 2300.
Lord Henry Grey had a great deal of respect for Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR but he didn't get along with Lord Andrew Charles Howard, but he shared two grandsons, Lord Frederick William and Lord William Frederick Howard who were the great-grandsons of Lord Frederick William SR and they married to Lord Frederick William Howard's great-great-great-granddaughter and his great-great-great-great-granddaughter through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and through his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his Duchess, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.
Both Lord Frederick William Howard IV and Lord William Frederick came through the eldest of Lord Frederick William Howard SR -Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Isabella Bourbon and their son was Lord Frederick William Howard III who was the first cousin of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and first cousin once removed of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and they were first cousins twice removed of Lady Elizabeth VIctoria Ann Beltane and Lady Sophia Dorothea but they were first cousins thrice removed to Lady Karissa Ann Howard.
Lady Mary Grey had a very happy marriage with Lord Frederick William Howard III and they shared three children together and they would share one grandchild with Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa and several great-grandchildren with Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and Lady Karissa as well with Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard III who was his first cousin once removed twice as Lord Richard Edward Howard SR was Lord Frederick William Howard III first cousin.
Lady Mary Grey was born in 2256 and they married in 2285 and they had a very happy marriage and Lord Henry Grey learned to tolerate Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory.
Lord Henry Grey born in 2230 passes away in 2300 at the age of 70 years old and his daughter, Lady Katherine succeeds him as the First Duchess of Suffolk Territory and she was born in 2255 and when she becomes Duchess of Suffolk she is 50 years old as she was born in 2255 and she marries Lord Timothy Christopher Beck in 2280 and in 2285 she gives birth to Lady Henrietta Christine Beck who is 15 years old at the time of her maternal grandfather's death and she marries in 2305 to Lord Frederick Lewis Gordon and in 2310, they have Lady Davina Christine Beck and in 2315, she has a son, Lord Frederick William Gordon II.
Lady Catherine Beck nee Grey passed away in 2335 and her daughter, Lady Henrietta Christine Beck who is 50 years old becomes Duchess of Suffolk Territory from 2335 to 2365 and she passes away at the age of 80 years old and her daughter, Lady Davina Christine Beck who married Lord Joseph Bourbon in 2335, they have a daughter, Lady Josephine Christina Grey in 2340 becomes Duchess of Suffolk Territory at the age of 25 years old and she governs Suffolk Territory from 2365-2450 and it her son, Lord Reginald Grey, born in 2370 who becomes Duke of Suffolk Territory in 2450 and he marries a Lady Dorothy Grey, a distant cousin of Lady Mary Grey and they had Lord John Grey, in 2400 and his son that becomes Duke of Suffolk and restores the title of Duke of Suffolk Territory back to The Grey's.
Lady Mary Grey passes away in 2340 at the age of 84 years old, it is her niece that has her laid to rest in the Grey Mausoleum out at Suffolk Territory along with her sisters, father, and mother.
Lady Josephine that lays her great-great-aunt to rest and she plants a red rose bush next to her grave as the Grey's were loyal Lancastarians and they fought for King Henry VI of England who was the grandson of Lord John of Gaunt and his first wife, Lady Blanche of Lancaster.
Lady Mary Grey was also a direct descendant of Queen Elizabeth Woodville and her son, Lord Henry was Queen Elizabeth of York half brother and he was half Uncle to King Henry VIII of England and he was half great Uncle to the greatest Queen of England, Elizabeth I of England.
Queen Elizabeth's first cousins once removed were Lady Jane, Lady Katherine and Lady Mary Grey whose mother was Lady Frances Brandon and she was the daughter of Princess Mary Rose and Lord Charles Brandon, Duke of Suffolk and Lady Frances Brandon married Lord Henry Grey and through her he inherited the title of Duke of Suffolk.


© 2021 PrincessBee1


Author's Note

PrincessBee1
Chapter 7

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on November 2, 2021
Last Updated on November 2, 2021
Tags: NobleHouseofGrey, NobleHouseofHoward, StarTrek, English History, Historical Romance


Author

PrincessBee1
PrincessBee1

Atlanta , GA



About
My name is Sandra Patricia Wellington I was born in Maryland but lived in Georgia. I am 66 years and a Norse Pagan. I am over at storywrite.com as well as wattpad.com I write Historical Romance S.. more..

Writing