Lady Charlotte Sophia Howard, Duchess of Bedford Territory

Lady Charlotte Sophia Howard, Duchess of Bedford Territory

A Chapter by PrincessBee1
"

Lady Charlotte Sophia Howard is Lord Richard William Carey's great-grandmother, and she is Duchess of Bedford Territory.

"
Lady Charlotte Sophia Howard, Duchess of Bedford Territory
Lady Charlotte Sophia Howard is the only daughter and third child of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Margaret Virginia Beaufort.
Lady Charlotte Sophia Howard was born in 2175 to Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory and his wife-Duchess, Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort.
After two sons, Lady Jeannette was delighted to have a daughter, and she named her Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.
Lord Frederick William was delighted that his third child was a daughter, as he already had two sons and she was the apple of his eye and she was well-loved by her two older brothers, Lord Frederick William II and Lord Charles Andrew and they would come to her defense in the year of 2194, when she met Lord William Carey, who was the Duke of Bedford Territory.
When Lady Sophia Charlotte announced to her father and mother that she became engaged to the dashing Lord William Carey. Lord Frederick William SR wasn't at all happy with it.
Lord Frederick William II and Lord Charles Andrew came to their sister's defense and they walked in 2194 and they cornered Lord Frederick William SR and Lord Charles Andrew told his father. "Listen here old man. My sister is going to marry Lord William Carey. He is a good and noble gentleman and he is Duke of Bedford Territory."
Lady Jeanette Virginia walks into where her husband and she looks at him directly and she tells him " Don't stand in the way of our daughter's happiness."
"My father left it up to me for me to marry you. I had many suitors and I chose you." Lady Jeanette tells her husband.
"I have made sure what your father started with my father, and Lord Robert Carey started back in 2164 will continue." Lady Jeanette explains.
Lord William Carey comes from a good noble family that started as far back as 14 century and his noble ancestor, John Carey was a strong adherent of King Richard II of England and he had children, Sir Robert Carey who married Lady Margaret Courtenay and they had one son, Sir Philip Carey and he married Lady Christiana de Orchard and they had one son, Sir William Carey who married Alice Fulford and by her they had one son, Lord Thomas Carey who married Margaret Spencer whose mother was Lady Eleanor Beaufort and she was the daughter of Edmund Beaufort, 2nd Duke of Somerset who was the great-grandson of King Edward III of England." Lady Jeanette explains.
Lord Frederick William II and Lord Charles Andrew pull out their swords and they tell their father, " If you don't let our sister marry. We will cut you into collops. You will make our mother a widow." and with that Lord Frederick William Howard SR allowed his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte marry Lord William Carey in June of 2195.
Lord Frederick William II, Lord Charles Andrew and Lord Andrew Charles stand at the chapel door and watch their father walk their sister up the aisle to marry Lord William Carey.
Lady Sophia Charlotte doesn't have their first child until 2205 the same time that Lady Alexandra Elizabeth gives birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard and her first child, and the two little boys in 2205 are Lord George Carey and Lord Charles Andrew JR and they grow up and become good friends.
Lady Sophia Charlotte was 31 years old when she gave birth to Lord George William Carey, and in 2210 she gave birth to Lady Georgette Alexandrina Carey.
Lady Sophia Charlotte and Lord William only have two children but they are happy with their two children. They live a comfortable life in Bedford at Bedford Territory.
Lady Georgette is born the same year that Lord Richard Edward Howard SR is born and all the children grow up close together and when Lady Alexandra gives birth to a daughter, she is named after her paternal aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte.
Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord George Carey both married in 2227.
Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR marries Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and Lord George Carey marries Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon.
Lady Henrietta Ann gives birth to Lord Robert Carey in 2230 and Lady Patricia Eugenie gives birth to a son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in 2230.
Lord Robert Carey marries in 2248 to Lady Lettice Knolly and in 2250, she gives birth to Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Patricia Eugenie gives birth to Lord Andrew Charles Howard.
Lady Lettice gives birth to a daughter in 2256, Lady Roberta Edwina Carey.
Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey nee Howard passes away in 2268 at the age of 93, and her husband passes away in 2270 at the Lord Robert Carey predeceases his grandfather in 2270 at the age of 40 years old and Lord George Carey dies shortly after his son at the age of 65 years old, Lord Richard William Carey at the age of 20 years old becomes Duke of Bedford Territory and with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard (later Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell) they have two children, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey in 2282 and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey in 2289.
Lord Richard William Carey who was the great-grandson of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard governed Bedford Territory from 2270 until 2331 and he died at the age of 81 years old. He governed the Dukedom of Bedford Territory for 61 years.
Lord Richard William Carey married Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in June of 2300 and they spent the last 30 years together before she passed away in June of 2330.
Lord Richard William Carey was laid to rest in the New Howard-Carey Mausoleum that Lady Karissa had erected in 2276 out at the Manor of Beltane.
Lord Richard William Carey lays on the right side of Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles Howard lays on her left side.
Lady Sophia Charlotte was laid to rest at Norfolk Estate next to her father, mother, and brothers, nephews and nieces along with her grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Howard nee Devereux.


© 2021 PrincessBee1


Author's Note

PrincessBee1
This is chapter 5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on November 2, 2021
Last Updated on November 2, 2021
Tags: Matrilineal primogeniture, NobleHouseofHoward, StarTrek, NobleHouseofCarey, EnglishHistory, HistoricalRomance


Author

PrincessBee1
PrincessBee1

Atlanta , GA



About
My name is Sandra Patricia Wellington I was born in Maryland but lived in Georgia. I am 66 years and a Norse Pagan. I am over at storywrite.com as well as wattpad.com I write Historical Romance S.. more..

Writing