3 - His B***h

3 - His B***h

A Chapter by Princess LouLou
"

This is about when she arrives at home.

"

What is home? How can you define a home. A place where you live? Not to me, I live in a place were I don't feel wanted and if i did, sometimes didn't show itself. To me home means that I can feel protected and a safe place where I feel protected. In some ways, at the flat I did, but then storm and Charile would always bring girls around and sometimes me and thorne would join in on the fun. It only felt like home when it was just me and Thorne I me and him get this is place, just both the other boys needed a place to stay and Thorne decided that it would be a yes. I mean there was enough room, just took the fun out of it.

Pulling up to the tower, It was nothing spectacular, Just a normal block of flats. The dull greyness reflected the mood in Croydon. S**t like, just like the weather here, an overcast with always rain. I hated the rain. I hated the feel of the water as it corrupted my skin. Pure displeasure as i knew that i would have to cross the road into the flat. When i looked up, just as the Taxi pulled up to the other side of the road, I noticed a very skinny, man, about 6 foot, with black jeans on and a hoodie that matched, the hood was up so he's skinny face and deep grey eyes were kept hidden from the public, he was probably high. The taxi stopped and before I could even get out, Charlie had already ran across opened the door for me and paid the taxi driver. When i did get out, i felt like the rain was penetrating my skin. I ran, just like Charlie did. When we got through the glass door, the inside of the corridor was the colour, grey, with the flickering of a dip yellow light, that had been covered with a plastic covering, it was half hanging off and the caretaker was never around to give a crap. I didn't look at Charlie, nor he look at me. We waited for the lift, i didn't fansy climbing 12 flights of stairs, I guess he didn't want to either.

When getting into the left, Charlie took off his hoodie which reveled a boney face with small features, he's green eyes are dull and nothing to him. "You say nothing to Thorne, He is pissed" He's voice was croaky, like a frogs moan.

"Because of me?"

"Nerhh, just because Storm is still in prison and he thinks that he's never gonna get him out"

"I can i got the customers form here, look" I shoved it in his face, his boney fingers grabbed on to and he began to read with the odd nodd and moan in agreement.

"I see, not bad, maybe he will calm down"

"Not in a hitting mood is he?"

"Nerh, never to you, Storm thinks Thorne will one day, but your like his b***h, he hits you, he dies inside"

"Nice to now i'm b***h" Charlie winked. My phone was vibrating again.

When you coming home.

Babe, i'm right outside, the lift just stopped

that you.

yerh

good, bye

Just as we stepped out of the lift, Charlie opened his hand and looked into my pocket, he was a trainned dog, he knew who had stash and where it would be. I wiggled the lot out of my pocket and handed it over.

"F*****g you did alot."

"Yerh i guess thats why i went to my mums" I laughed and so did Charile, he was like a brother to me. He smiled, showing me his brownish looking teeth, ew. Thorne and I always go once a week to get our teeth cleaned and coloured white. Charile had unlocked the door.

Thorne was on me in a second, kissing my neck, touching my a*s and then he whispered something "You better get storm out in by tomorrow" He voice was like velvet, i was going to get some tonight. I pulled away backing back onto the white door, and i had just entered and presented him with the piece of paper, and i had showed Charlie. He's brown chocolate eyes were melting onto the paper, intensely, making sure he picked up every detail, he then got out this phone and entered dates and times and numbers. Just incase I forget. Handing the paper back to me, he smiled showing me the pulpiness of his lips and the whiteness of his teeth, it made me beam. He must of justhad a shower because his glowing brown hair was blackened with water and since he got we both chemically straightened we didn't have to worry about curly s**t, when she sweat from a concert.

"How much you make today?"  I asked, as I walked to the end of the corridor into the brightly light, calm coloured living room. Where the cream coloured soft was, i found my soft in the corner and snuggled down, whislt taking off my jacket.

"You weed, coke, Which one?" He looked straight into my eyes, he must of had a puff, he looked slightly high.

"Both, our producer is doing so well because of the rain, we got 5 grand. I placed it in all your bank accounts, A grand each" I smiled, I knew doing drugs was wrong, but because our band had failed not making enough money, Charile knew some guys that would get on the market. I pulled out all the s**t in my pockets and shoved it next to me. Thorne wore he's black skinnies and our band top, which was Walking Young in red, with a blood effect.

"Hmm, that card, can i ask why the f**k you stole that?" Thorne asked as he sat next to me, picking up the card. "T-T-T- Some s**t Taylors card?" I sighed

"I don't f*****g know, he must of been out or something, i mean i was really high, i can't even remember if i saw my mum"

"Hmm, least you tried, and you throw is away. In fact, burn it, the police already know Storm was on a high, leading them back to us, so tonight, me you and Charlie are gonna sell all our stash okay?"

"Yerh Yerh, you want me to burn it now?"

"Yes, now. Go" I stood up and bent over and gave him a kiss on the check, he smiled. "You burn that, i'll make some calls, and Charlie will grab all of the stash okay" Velvet, Not getting anything tonight... my mind was like WHHHHATTTT?! Yes I was horny but still. If I could then I would.

I walked at the room grabbing the card, and head for the kicthen, Charlie was already up looking everywhere and Thorne was on the phone. I jogged back through the hall and opened the door on the left, is where the kicthen was, it was creamy with some browns with black worktops. I set about disalarming the fir detector and shoved the card in the sink. I then pulled out my lighter and set it alight burn. As i stood there I felt a presence behind me.

"Hey is there any stash in here?" the cold voice rang.

"No idea have a look Charlie i have things to do"

"But... but, your standing there"

The voice interupted.

"She's busy Charile so look at get out of here" I looked around and Charlie ran out like a mouse, shame, he wasn't that bad.

"You never f*****g steal your not a thief. Why?" He's voice was deep and interested

"Sorry Thorne but i have no idea, I mean I don't steal, this is not me" I sighed, I might have a  band and do drugs on the side, but i never stole, never not in my whole lifetime. I sighed again.

"Stop sighing" I felt the bursting heat of hands against my waist. "Hmm, such a small waist" I didn't say anything. My hands were still in the sink, keeping sure that the card was black and into pieces it was hard, i had never burnt a card before, the plastic filming came off great it was the hard plastic inside. I sighed still. "Why are you sighing?" Hes velvet voice was in my ears and his hands where now rubbing against my b***s, tensing his hands to see where he could get a good grip. I turned around and smiled

"No reason" We both lent into eachothers faces, and our lips touched. Eyes closed and body touching, we both knew where this was going to go.



© 2011 Princess LouLou


Author's Note

Princess LouLou
Does this expain it a little more?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yay chapter 3 couldn't wait to read it...
saw some names with there first letter not capitalized in some parts in the chapter through out but o well ^.^
...and nice description here i liked it:
"Charlie opened his hand and looked into my pocket, he was a trainned dog, he knew who had stash and where it would be."
this was a great chapter as well, really enjoyed it too, i found some spelling errors but o well :) this was good

Posted 12 Years Ago


oh my god!~ what imagination!!! my mind is bursting from your extraordinary grasp on relationships!~ holy wow!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hell yeah u tell em GAL! U got it right my sistah, dey all teh same, swear downs! You iz on my level b***h, I cant believe you izn't like published n all dat. U iz like well gd n s**t, its ma life in ink, u go girl

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Will be looking forward to your next chapter. I wonder where it will take them. Keep on penning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Explains alot, very good indeed, the whole drug and ultimate music ambitions. Keep writing:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 22, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011


Author

Princess LouLou
Princess LouLou

Rochester, Kent., United Kingdom



About
Hello my name is LouLou and my birthday is in September. I am ENGLISH... means i am BRITISH. GO ENLGISH. We rule. :) I am straight as a roundabout. Jokes. I am really straight. Notice I am a GIRL so d.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Song Song

A Poem by frozensakura