Halloween Has But One Casanova … Reading

Halloween Has But One Casanova … Reading

A Poem by Pryde Foltz
"

Some Halloween Levity

"
Halloween Has But One Casanova
A Reading



It's that time again, children 
The witching hour has struck
 Appetites of the underworld whetted 
Listen if you dare


Psst … go on; click on the link … but whatever you do, don't fake it. 
I know when you are faking ... 
Fakers and posers get rocks for Halloween and coal for Christmas.

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


Author's Note

Pryde Foltz
Captcha … auride

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

My comments from listening to your reading: Very cool homage to the modern Vampire. However, I must disagree. I think my favorite turn of the modern, beautiful vampire would have to be Gary Oldman's portrayal of the rejuvenated Dracula. There's a raw sensuality, coupled with a visceral, undeniable lure in his portrayal that's just never been equalled since, in my estimation.

NOTES: I'd have said: "Fakers and posers get [stoned] for Halloween…" Great double meaning there!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, MamaDi … yes that would have worked too … but I was thinking of poor Charlie Brown an.. read more
MomzillaNC

9 Years Ago

Ahh. Yes, rocks for Charlie Brown.
Well this time I went and downloaded the video so I can actually say something about the writing and not the red dress or the friendly smile. It is always difficult to achieve a balance in between, scary that one can relate and scary that creates distance I think it relies on how the images are presented and in here they all are friendly. A vampire indeed but not the desolate, divineless knight from Bram Stoker but the one who comes to celebrate Or shelleys Frankenstein the evil that will defeat evil. The images created in this writing are coming out to play as the season is a celebration afterall they wouldn't want to be spoil sports would they know?

Thankyou

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Rene:) Wouldn't it be wonderful … if one day … fear was only for fun:)
Rene Salinas

9 Years Ago

So brave? that would take some doing but in principle of course! I am idealist all the way...
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Then I'll see you on the finish line;)
Eric Girl? I guess one genre I detest is the modern glut of sexy vampires. Call it jealously if you must but....anyways a very entertaining read and so well put together Pryde, Fun and flowing and springs from step to step. Could you post the words as well as the links to the readings please as I like the printed word?

Posted 9 Years Ago


John Alexander McFadyen

9 Years Ago

Thanks Pryde.
John Alexander McFadyen

9 Years Ago

PS I do like your readings as you put so much life into them.
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you ….:)

4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1000 Views
33 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 20, 2014
Last Updated on October 21, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Aris Aris

A Poem by Tate Morgan