Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Weaza

 

Page 1
 
       “Class pay attention!” yelled Mrs.Perter, “We will-“ her voice cut off the bell rang, everyone grabbed their books and head for the door. “See you tomorrow kids!” she cried as everyone rushed down the hall. Mrs.Perter is a very old teacher, wise at moments but could forget head if it wasn’t sitting on her shoulders. Elise was one of the girls at school, who liked to stay hidden then be in the spotlight, she was very intelligent student but never had anything to say.
 
     At lunch Elise would sit with her friends, but they would always be cracking jokes while she just laughed and ate. Tory one of her friends was the clown of the table, fun to be around but when mad, it’s better to stay away. Ann is fun and loves to laugh but, she usually likes to keep everything to herself. Elise had everything to herself even her emotions, fears, thoughts, likes and troubles.
 
     At home Elise never talked to anyone. She kept one journal it included poems, entry’s that she wrote about herself and songs she writes. In her bedroom are her bed, a nice oak dresser, vanity and a mirror. Her mother and father never talked to her, instead the fought and yelled at one another, but also took their anger out on their only child, Elise.
 
    At 10:00pm, Elise lay awake crying silently, while her parents fought and cursed back and forth at each other. Her mother came in her room looking frustrated and about to hurt something. She took a boot and threw it at her face, it hit at the right angle that would give her a nosebleed. After laughing at her daughter in pain, she headed to the car and drove away. Elise still lay awake crying about how others have it worse than she does and should be thankful for what she has.
 
   7:00am in the morning, Elise woke up by a big slam of the door, her mother came in with her hands curled in a fist, but all bruised and red. “WAKE UP!!!” her mother cried in her ear. “Alright mother.” Elise hesitantly said.


© 2008 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on July 3, 2008


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza