chapter 2

chapter 2

A Chapter by Weaza

 

PAGE 2
 
    At school everyone noticed that Elise had a black eye, from the boot the night before. She didn’t speak a word to anyone, to her friends, teachers, or her best friend, Pete.
They had know each other since the were in pre-school, and always told each other what was wrong or what was hurting them. She did not ever tell him about her home or her parents.
 
   Everything was going well until… “ Like O.M.G, like what is that thing with the ugly spot on the face, oh wait that is quiet-ugly-Ely!” Christy said with her bright pink out fit on with a huge grin. “ Like, GET OUT OF MY WAY! Q.u.e!” she yelled and pushed Elise to the ground and out of her way. Pete came and helped Elise up, but she pulled away grabbed her books and ran with tears streaming down her face.
 
   Everyone knew that Christy was mean and rude but not her friends. Later Elise did everything she could to stay away from Tory, Pete and Ann. It worked until the bus ride home.
Pete and Tory came up behind Elise wanting to help her,     “ Elise don’t worry she is stupider than a piece of thread!” Tory said. Pete sat next to Elise, “ Don’t worry! -” He stopped when he noticed she was crying and trying to scar herself with a razor from a pencil sharpener. “STOP!” he commanded, “You could really hurt yourself! Please tell us what is wrong!” no answer came from her mouth, “I am going to tell!” Tory said, “Who?” Elise said “YOUR…?” “My…” “ YOUR PENCIL!” They cried out laughing, Tory sure knows how to make them laugh!
 
 


© 2008 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on July 3, 2008


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza