Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Weaza

 

Page 4
 
     At Elise’s home, she noticed something very odd, it was quiet… But not for long, her father came in gave her a hug and said “good-bye”, Elise’s father was mostly the calm one and he was very intelligent. She knew what was happening her father was leaving her family. “ Why! Please Daddy don’t go…please!” she begged, “I am sorry” he kissed her head, packed all his bags and headed off. Elise ran to her room took out her journal and wrote 15 pages of how hurt she is, she insulted herself and wrote how she could go with him.
 
 
    Later at 11:42pm her mother came in her room with her fists tightly clenched. Her mother did a beating on her like no one has ever felt, but what happened next was, her mother jumped down the long curling stair way that led to the basement. Elise cried her eyes out, her mother killed herself in front of her eyes. Elise stood there shaking and crying, her whole body hurt because of how tight she was holding herself, her dark black hair coming in front of her eyes and her small quivering body fell to the floor without a sound she laid there faint, when she woke up, she was taken away to her father and taken away again because the father got charged for child abuse.
 
 Elise is fine and healthy living with her grandparents a few blocks away from the school, she got to stay with her friends and her hometown. Her life is calm and secure with her friends and grandparents
 

                             The End



© 2008 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on July 3, 2008


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza