Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Weaza

 

             Powers Beyond Belief
 
 
 
 Once upon a time there was a girl who no one understood. Her name was Alice. When she was little everyone picked on her. Now that she’s older, people are going to now what she’s really made of. 
 
 
 This morning I woke up having amazing feeling in my body, but I had no idea what it was. So I tried to forget about it. As usual Aunt Mildred was screaming, “Get up you lazy hooligan!” Of course I needed to get up, get dressed and make breakfast for everyone in the house. While everyone was still sleeping I was looking in my secret book with my pictures of my family. (Well before my mom died, but its like she’s still with me.)
 
 When everybody got up I tried to smile but it was hard to do it in front of Aunt Mildred. I always wished she would smile, but that’s not going to happen. All she said was “ is breakfast done?” Sometimes I would like to zap her. Now its time to go to school it’s my favorite part of the day “NOT!” It just gets worse. My teachers are mean and especially Mr. Swat. He was the most meanest teacher I ever known! Sometimes he gives me 15 pages of homework and everyone else doesn’t. (I think he hates me.) The only truest friends I have are Heather, Clara and Shade. There always they’re for me.
 
 After school I usually go to my old house. I always look around since no one lives there. Usually I go to my parent’s old room and look at the cool stuff my mom had. But what was strange about it was that it felt that someone or something was watching me. I always hear whispering when the wind blows. It’s strange. Lots of times I hear” you will be great”, or ”use them”. But I have no idea what they mean. Sometimes I wish mom were here.
 

 When I was walking down the dusky rode to Aunt Mildred’s house I started to feel a tingle in my fingers. Then all of a sudden little sparks started coming out of my fingers! It was the weirdest thing I ever saw! I thought it was fake, but it wasn’t. So I decided not to tell anyone else. I tried to do it again but I couldn’t. I thought for amoment that I was going to be unique. But I guess I was wrong. 



© 2008 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The aunt sounds like my mother! Always having the same face, and ordering me around..

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 3, 2008


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza