Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Weaza

 

Page 5
 
 
   “Now this is getting way to weird!” I said. I was so nervous that I wanted to hide under my covers. It was like a puzzle but I couldn’t seem to crack it. “I don’t think you should go.” Clara said “Its way to risky.” She said. “But if I do it I would get a wish! I know it might sound risky but, a wish! I could wish for anything, maybe even… my mom back.” I said. “What if it’s a trick?” Shade asked. “Your right. Hmmmm. What should I do?” I asked. “DON’T GO!!” Heather said. “ I don’t know if I am or not.” I said.” Lets go to the park. Maybe we could cool down there?” “Ok.” Shade said, “Sure” Heather said, “Why not?” Clara said.
 
   When we got to the park there was something wrong. There was a chill in the air. Nobody was at the park. “This is kind of spooky.“ said Clara. “Your right.” I said. As we walk around no one was here. I started to feel like we should have left Aunt Mildred’s house. But what was weird was that the park seemed to go miles and miles. “ I am tired!” Clara said. “I don’t want to walk! Please carry ME! It is so boring.” She pleaded. “I know! We all know that something is wrong but we don’t know what is going so don’t complain!” I said. “ I am sorry Alice.” She said. So we went walking. My feet were sore and I bet there were blisters.
 
 
 “I think we should rest.” Shade said. “Your right I am so tired my feet are num.” I said. “Try using your powers Alice.” Heather said. “What powers?” I asked. “ Your powers, the ones that helped use escape for your house, the ones that the letter talked about, face it you’re a witch.” “WHAT!!! I AM NOT!” I yelled. One thing I am sure of, I am not a witch or am I? At that time I had no idea. The only thing I was thinking about was to find out about who wrote the letter and why are they’re strange things happening to me! But I know that I had to find out what happened to my dad.
 
 
 “Wake up! Something is wrong, Alice please wake up!” Shade was yelling in my ear. “Ow, I think I lost my hearing!” I said. “ Its not funny Clara’s gone!” He yelled. “What did you say Shade!” “Clara’s gone! He yelled. “But we found one letter” he said. “ Another letter! What is with the letters?” “ I don’t know just read it.” “Ok.” I said. And this is what it said: “ Hello Mandy. How are you? Yes as you can see your friend is gone I am quite sorry but I need that medallion. As you know your powers are in you, use them. This is the only way I can get that medallion; again I am sorry. But you need to figure out the mystery your self. But there is a hint I can give you: Use them, use them. Does that ring a bell? That’s it. But you must hurry. From,_____________.”
 
 “Now I am mad. If they hurt my sister they will pay!” Shade burst out. “Shade take it easy. I promise we will get Clara, I promise.” At that time I was mad to, I felt like I wanted to hurt the person who was doing this. But now I had more to think about. But one big question that is getting on my nerves is” What happened to my mom?” Something tells me, my mom didn’t die but she is somewhere, like in hiding but I don’t know where.
 


© 2008 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on July 3, 2008


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza