Chpater 2

Chpater 2

A Chapter by Weaza

 

Page 2
 
 
 
 
 When I got home my dad was the only one that said “hi” everyone else said “ cook dinner!’ I wish that they said sorry. But then the sparks came out of my hands again! Then my cousin Mathew, my cousin Gloria and my Aunt Mildred said sorry! I couldn’t believe it, and neither could Mathew, Gloria or Aunt Mildred! They went up stairs to the bathroom and washed their mouths out with soap it was so funny. I just laughed and laughed. But my father saw my fingers and gasped! I asked him what was wrong but he didn’t say anything all he did was stare at my fingers. I knew something was up and I needed to find out what.
 
 
 When I got up my dad told me to get up and get moving. He told me there was no school today so I got to stay home with him. He started acting strange asking if I had any weird feeling or anything. I kept saying “no”. Then again I wished for my mom to be here, after about a minute I heard “ I’m here”. I felt a cold rush down my back. I was very scared. I asked my dad if we could go to are old home. He said, “yes” in a heart beet. When went inside my dad said to look around. I was a little unsure but I said “yes”.
 
 
 Somewhere along the way I saw a light. I was running toward it but it kept going further and further. Until I came to a door. I tried to open it but it was locked. I looked through my pocket, then a golden key popped out! I put it through the hole then “BOOM” the door slammed opened. I screamed then my dad grabbed me saying “ it was the door”. I stared at him for a minute then went inside it was so weird. It had books, bottles and a caldron and a picture of my mom!    
 
 
 My dad said it was time to leave. I took a note from a table because it said Alice. When I got back to Aunt Mildred’s home I ran too my room. When I flipped over to open the letter it said Bob (which was my dads name) do not give her this letter till she is ready! I decided not to open it and leave it under my pillow. When my dad came in I pretended to read a book. He started talking about that things will be different now that I know. I looked surprised because I had no idea what he was talking about. So after that I made diner for everyone and after that I went to sleep.     
 


© 2008 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

137 Views
Added on July 3, 2008


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza