Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Weaza

 

Page 7
 
 
 “What” Shade said. “Alice are you ok? You blacked out after that bolt came out of you”
“What…” I said. I hugged him. “Thank you for staying” I cried. “I wouldn’t leave a friend behind,” he said with warmth in his voice. “But we need to leave. You made that evil person go away but heather is still gone.” He said.
 
“No I am not!” Heather yelled in the far back in my old room. She was looking at pictures of my
mother, my dad and me. A tear shed down. “Mom.” I mumbled. “ Its ok… Alice look, a door!” “What? No…Wow. That has never been there.” I exclaimed. “Lets go” Heather said, but we were already ahead off her. “ This is where I was with dad.” I said. “It was?” Clara said with interest.
 
 “Yeah.” I said in between my huffing and puffing. “Wait it’s my mom’s room look! I…I can’t believe it!” I said. My mom’s room changed the picture of her was sad, the caldron was boiling and the books were all on the floor! I was very nervous at this point. “Is this how it looked when you came here before Alice?” Clara asked. “ No… It’s not” I scanned the room. A lady with long blond hair was behind a bookcase. “ Who are you?” I yelled.
 
 
 She didn’t answer. “ I am SPEAKING TO YOU LADY!” She turned around. “ Alice?” she mumbled. I heard her perfectly. “Yes that’s me who would want to know?” I answered sternly. “Alice let’s go I …” Heather said. “You can go but I am waiting lady!” I answered. Every one of my friends backed up about two steps. “Answer I am getting inpatient!” I kept saying.
 
 
She came out of where she was. I stared at my mom’s picture then looked at the lady. I couldn’t believe it… she was my mom! “ Hello Alice” she said. “ MOM!” I cried. “Yes it’s me sweetie” she said. I ran to my mom. “It’s really you!” I said. “Yes it is”, she cried with joy. “What happened?” I asked. “It was… your aunt.” She said with shock. “ Aunt Mildred? I knew she looked filmier!” I said. “ Yes and you have to be careful! She wants that medallion so she can destroy me.” She said with fear.
 
 “We have to stop her!” I said. “We can’t now!” Shade said. “ We have nothing to fight with!” “That’s not true” my mother said. “We have to get the ring of lure, a krim bat’s wing, and others. But unfortunately Mildred took mine.” She said.   
 
 
 
 


© 2008 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on July 3, 2008


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza