4.Adam

4.Adam

A Chapter by Weaza

  "Yo, Bri, sup?" I call out as she slips through the doorway. "Nothing, Bro, but don't try to be cool. Don't even try." she smiles as her red hair brushes infront of her eyes. She lies down next me and looks up at me. "Adam, your growning an afro!" she giggles and hugs me. I try smoothing out my hair and quickly give up. I hear foot steps and push her into my closet and open the wall "Run back to your room!" and shut the wall. "Deri---ADAM! What are you doing?!" my mom barges through the door. "I am choosing what I am wearing for tomorrow." "Oh alright..." she looks around my room looking for anything suspicous. She sighs and hands me a ten dollar bill. "Go get us some groceries." she tells me and then shoo's me out the front door.

 

    Seven thirty at night. Walking back from the store, I listen to the gingling of the change I have from the ten. I keep most of the change, though only the coins, because once I need something I cash in the coins for dollars. I walk the roads and then notice a brand new house. I look at the mail box and notice the name Stransberry. The name has a familiar ring to it. I walked up the driveway and noticed every light was on and limos were in the drive way. I knock on the door once, twice and then someone opened the door. "LOUISA!" I look up and give my old friend a hug, "ADAM!?" she squeeked. I look at her in a black dress and hair up. "You moved back to town?!" "Yea! Wow you grew..." as she tilts her head up to see me. I grunt and she giggled. "You also have an afro like...Chr..." she blanks out then giggles and brings me in the house. "What brings you here?" she asks while showing me around the huge house. I notice all the men in black staring at me. Including people that are at least what seems ten feet tall. I heard a click of what sounded like a loading gun. "Uh...What going on?" she stops and looks around, everyone went back to normal. "I need to leave." "Ok, Adam." she smiles. "Come back when ever you need too!" then handed me a fifty dollar bill and lightly pushed me out the door and handed me four grocery bags. By the time I hid the fifty and put the groceries away I was passes out on my bed.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Bahaha

Posted 14 Years Ago


Adam

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 24, 2009
Last Updated on September 24, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza