7.Adam

7.Adam

A Chapter by Weaza

                                    "That was my dream Louisa...I don't know what to make of it..." I confide in my bestfriend. Her normally hazel eyes look green today, her brown hair a little messy but still looked like it was done up. "Wow...That is some wacky dream." she laughs, "I don't know what to make of it." "I know..." she shrugs and pops in a piece of gum and hands me a piece. "So you finish your homework Louisa?" I tilt my head and watch her scurry through her bag trying to figure out if she did. " I am pretty sure I did...But I can't be postive...Oh well." she smiles and then jumps up and runs to the lowest tree and starts climbing it. "LOUISA!" we heard while we were climbing the tree, she slipped and had hold of a branch. "Adam!" her eye dialated and were in shock with fear. "Don't look down..." "Adam! I'm slipping..." and I couldn't get to her in time...Thankfully someone did. "BRAD!" she squeeled as he got her hands and put her on the lower branches. "You are a klutz you know that right?" he asked her in his weird kinda-of high pitched voice. I roll my eyes as she hugs him tight and he holds her. I climb down each branch until I reach the ground. "You and I have somewhere important to go you know Louisa." Brad says while holding her hand. He kisses her cheek and she blushes and waves bye to me. She runs to the limo and he waves me off and grabs his stuff and runs after her.

                                  I stomp into my room and feel like screaming into my pillow. I don't know why but I just do...Ugh, I hate Brad for some odd reason.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

^_^ Poor little Adams

Posted 14 Years Ago


Aww!!!!! It's so cute!! And poor Adam gets oh so jealous ^-^.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 24, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza