13. Adam and Louisa VS Derick and Scarlet

13. Adam and Louisa VS Derick and Scarlet

A Chapter by Weaza
"

Bold is louisa taking in her mind. the Italic is either Scarlet or Derick.

"

                                    "Adam...Where are we?" "Louisa your alive?" "Um... Duh?" "Sorry! I didn't know what would happen, just I don't know."  Idiot BOY thats my wife. "SCARLET!" "That wasn't me Louisa, I sware that was HIM." "Derick thats you?!" Louisa's eyes went wide as she bites her lip till its bleeding. "Adam, we can't let them win we- Derick! Please answer!" Louisa fell over with her chair still tied with her. "Louisa! Scarlet, please stay with me- stay with me!" while Adam fights within himself, Louisa slowly gives up her life, but not with out making sure she'll still win. I will let you take over, Scarlet, but ONLY for one thing, and you must let me come back. Of course child. I just... I must say sorry to my family...And unfortunently take care of Eevee. Its settled then. "Bye Adam...I will see you again...Derick don't come out." everyone is shocked by Scarlets voice telling Derick to leave. Adam doesn't need to struggle anymore because for some reason Derick is now gone. At peace I suppose...



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dunanananana! Its back! The dunanana :P Haha. Love it!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Added on September 27, 2009
Last Updated on September 27, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza