8.Louisa

8.Louisa

A Chapter by Weaza

  "This has been the best time ever Brad." I smile under his front door light. His blue eyes sparkled and I thought I wouldn't make it back to the limo. I looked at my navy blue dress and flats. I looked at him in his dress pants, sneakers and white tee-shirt. "So..." I mumbled, "So..." he said. I noticed someone in a window peaking out at us. "Night..." "Night." I turn to leave until he grabs my hand, turns me around and kisses me. I feel so stunned with happiness I almost fall down the tiny stair way down to his drive way. The last name I hear is him chuckling at me. I get in the back of the limo.

   

   Tears stream from my face as he ties the rope tighter. "You must choose girl! CHOOSE!" I look between the glass doors, one hold Brad tied up like me and one has Adam hung to the wall. I scream but the man only hits me and I fall to the floor. The man kicks my ribs and I hear cracks from inside of me. "ADAM!!! BRAD!!!" I see my dress become darker and my eyes feel heavy. "Or you could die in place for them...Scarlet or should I say...Her re-encarnation." What? Where have I heard that naem before? And re-encarnation? Is he high? "Your little boyfriends will die if you don't choose..." A gun was was placed at Brad's head and his eyes went wide, Adam had a knife put to his neck. "KILL ME! LEAVE THEM ALONE!" "Good choice Scarlet." I hear a triger pulled, a knife slash and...



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So cute :].
Evil dream much. o.o

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Added on September 26, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza