Awakening

Awakening

A Chapter by R.D.Scott

Clumsily they staggered back along the dirt track beside the river, entwined in one another as they tried to contain their passion until they reached their final destination. They passed the sights they had recently been admiring without a glance, pausing only to embrace each other. In what seemed like no time at all, they arrived at the front door.


Pressed against the door in an impassioned clinch, Chris fumbled in his trouser pockets in search of his keys. He broke away and turned to open the door while Amanda clung to his waist from behind and then as the door began to open, Chris turned and pulled her through. Together they feel straight through Chris’ bedroom door; Amanda stuck out a slender leg to push the front door closed behind them as they fell and together they collapsed onto his bed.


After sharing a deep, sensual kiss, Chris climbed off Amanda and headed out of the room to check that they were indeed alone. With no sign of his parents or flat mates, Chris returned and lit the candles he had strategically placed to give the room a soft romantic glow.


Smiling he turned to re-join Amanda on his bed but as he looked upon her, he noticed that her entire demeanour had change.

Gone was the impassioned sparkle in her mysterious dark eyes. She seemed almost deflated as she sat on the edge of the bed staring at her feet with her hands resting gently in her lap.

Slowly Chris approached her and dropped to his knees directly in front of her, slowly her eyes rose to meet his gaze and he could not help but notice the sadness they portrayed.


“I’m sorry” she said in a timid voice.


“Sorry for what?” he replied concerned.


“I can’t, I thought I was ready to take the next step but I’m not!”


“Oh baby no” Chris replied imploringly “Tonight was never about that, Please don’t think for one second that the whole aim of tonight was to get you into bed; it was just meant to be about you!”


“I didn’t think that!” she responded quietly “A big part of me really wants to, really badly and I thought that I was ready for it. It felt just right but now we’re here, I’m sorry but I’m just not ready!”


Chris gently took hold of both of her hands and looked deeply into her eyes. “Please listen to me babe, firstly you have absolutely nothing to apologise for and I am so proud that you feel that you can be open with me like this. It was never my intention for anything to happen tonight and I’m sure that when the time comes we’ll both be ready”.

She stared into his eyes and saw the genuine honesty that lay behind them.


“I won’t lie to you and say I haven’t thought that at some point it may happen with us but I am in no rush to make it happen, so please don’t for one second think that I am expecting sex. When the time comes I am sure everything will feel right and the timing will be perfect. And I want you to listen to me very, very carefully when I say this next bit, I am going nowhere; you are totally stuck with me so we have all the time in the world for it to happen, because now I’m with you I am never letting you go”.


A look of relief came over her face.


“I’m just so frustrated because almost every part of me is screaming to give in but there is this tiny part that is stopping me from acting on my feelings” she continued.


“Right” Chris replied trying to bring an end to the conversation and return to the blissful happiness that they had previously been enjoying together.


“Let’s forget about sex now, we still have plenty of time, so we can do whatever you want. We can head back into town, go back to the river, stay here and curl up in front of the TV or if you want me too I can call your parents and they can come and pick you up if you’re feeling too uncomfortable to stay!”


Amanda looked a little taken back by the last option and quickly responded. “No I want to stay here with you but I just can’t go any further. Can we just stay here for the rest of the evening?”


“Of course we can!” replied Chris as he rose to his feet and joined her on the edge of the bed “as I said nothing needs to happen tonight, so let’s just curl up together and see what’s on TV!”


They kicked off their shoes, discarded their jackets onto the bedroom floor and curled up together. Time seemed to stop as they lay together; with the curtains closed the only light in the room came from the small candles and the glow of the TV. The only sounds to be heard were those of the occasional passing car from the other side of the window and the low volume of the TV in the background.


Lying peacefully side by side, they gazed lovingly at each other in blissful silence, their eyes saying everything. With arms draped over each other’s waists, she gently leaned in and softly pressed her silken lips against his. The kiss began deep and slow but it wasn’t long before their passion for one another grew and they began to inch closer and closer.

As their tongues entwined Chris pulled her tightly against him and as their hunger grew, their hands began to wander. 


Tenderly she ran her hand up his body, slowly undoing the buttons on his shirt. She reached inside and ran her hand over his toned skin, up to his neck before cupping his face and pulling him closer.

As she moved his shirt slowly away from his body, he pulled her tighter before running his hand over the curves of her body.

She did not flinch as his hand circled the shape of her breast and as his hand moved, so did his lips as they moved gently onto her neck. A small gasp of pleasure escaped her lips as he smoothly ran his down her neck, onto her collar bone.

They continued to kiss deeply as she rolled on top of him and with him now flat on his back; her hair fell over their faces. With her hands pressed tenderly on his chest, Amanda straddled his waist and with her hands behind his neck, she pulled him up and as he rose she slipped his shirt from his shoulders. Smoothly he removed his shirt and discarded it on the floor. Then he wrapped his arms around her slender waist, pulling her closer.


With her hands pressed lightly on his chest, she gently pushed him backwards onto the bed. She kissed him tenderly before moving her soft, moist lips over his body, down his chest and onto his stomach. Unable to hold them in, groans of delighted escaped his lips.


Stopping as she reached his waist she tugged lightly at his belt until the buckle came free. She continued to caress his stomach as she undid his button and unzipped his flies.

She moved back up to his lips, their tongues met and entwined passionately, all the while Chris smoothly wriggling out of his trousers.

 

He rose up, forcing her back while still locked together and as his passion grew with every touch of her lips; his hands began to wander across her back.


With Amanda still straddling him, his hands moved from her pert behind, up the line of her spine, pausing as his fingers found the zip to the back of her dress. She looked deep into his eyes and the adoring smile on her face told him she was happy for him to continue. Slowly he drew the zip until the straps of her dress dropped from her slender shoulders.

Leaning back she reached for the hem of her dress and with both hands gracefully pulled it over her head, dropping it to the floor. Chris eye’s shone with amazement as she flicked back her shinny dark hair, revealing her slender yet curvaceous form perfectly encased in matching purple satin bra and thong. Completely immersed in her beauty, he pulled her to him and electricity shot through his skin as their flesh connected for the first time.


He ran his hand through her silky hair as they engaged in a long, sensual kiss. He could feel her hair against his skin as they moved, heightening his senses further. Feeling as though he could not be separated from her, they continued the embrace as he rolled her gently onto her back, parting her toned thighs.

 

 He lowered himself gently onto her, as he did she let out a small gasp of surprise as she felt his manhood press against her for the first time. It seemed to spark a fire insider her and there was a real hunger in her kisses.

Softly he grazed her lips before gently moving down her elegant neck, along her collar and over her shoulders. She grabbed his head and held it tightly as he moved tenderly over her breasts. As he applied slightly more pressure, she arched her back and he slid his hands behind her, reaching for her bra clasp. He looked into her eyes and her loving smile gave him the permission to continue.


He unclipped her bra with one hand, which she gracefully removed and threw aimlessly away. She lay bare in front of him, revealing her small but perfectly formed breasts and erect pink n*****s. He took a moment to savour her almost naked beauty before planting a lingering kiss on her lips, then slowly making his way back down her chest. Pausing for a moment he cautiously pressed his lips against her n****e. She let out a much louder moan, which he took as a good sign.

Gently he ran his tongue over her n****e. She gripped his head again as he moved from breast to breast and as her passion increased, she began to writhe and moan with pleasure.

As she moved and groaned with ecstasy, his now rock hard manhood was rubbing against her satin covered crotch.

She entwined her legs with his, locking him against her as he thrust, while his lips continued to move around her quivering body.


Spurred on by her expressions of pleasure he slid further down and ran his tongue over her stomach. She gave a little jolt as he circled her navel with the tip of his tongue.

He paused as he reached her waist. He gently ran his lips along her waist line before looking up to her to see if she was ok. She gave a contented, warm smile and he moved further down and pressed his lips against her thigh. She whimpered and shook as he traced his tongue along the inside of her groin.

She continued to move and moan as he lightly pressed his lips against her satin covered crotch, continuing to vary the pressure with every movement she made. Slowly he began to trace his lips and tongue over every inch of her body, enjoying hearing her groan.


As his body drew level with hers he leaned in and their tongues met as they shared a long, deep sensual kiss, as they did her hand slipped down the front of his boxers. Slowly she ran her hand over his length as her kisses grew harder and more frantic but after a few moments he removed her hand and laid her back onto the bed.

Their lips still locked together, his hands began to snake over her body, tracing her curves gently and working his way down towards her groin.


Slowly he began to rub her crotch through the satin and as she wriggled, whimpers of delight escaped her lips. He cautiously slipped his hand beneath her thong and feeling short, soft hair beneath his palm he gently began to rub her. She moved in time with his hand and he watched her face as she moaned with pleasure.

She caught his eye in-between her moments of ecstasy and he mouthed to her “Are you ok?”

She did not speak but nodded her head indicating she was fine and as he continued, she grabbed the top of his hand and applied more pressure. Using this as a spur, he moved his hand lower and she gasped loudly as he tenderly slid one finger inside her. She grabbed his hand tightly and he stopped but as she looked into his eyes, he could see that she was not trying to stop him but merely reacting to the sensation that was overwhelming her.

Slowly he increased the pressure and the depth of his movement as her body began to squirm. Her back arched gracefully as she followed the movement of his hand and he did not stop as her screams begged him to continue. He quickened the pace until he felt her muscles contract. She let out a scream of untameable passion and then after an almighty shudder, she grabbed his hand and he knew it was time to stop.


As she lay breathless on the bed, he gently removed his hand and pulled her into his arms.

He brushed her hair away and placed a small lingering kiss on the arch of her neck.

For a few moments neither of them spoke, laying together in blissful silence, content that the world would wait for them until they were ready.


“Are you ok?” Chris whispered in her ear, breaking the silence.


“Oh yes” she replied, stretching her arms out in front of her and yawning “I’m more than ok!”


“Are you sure?” he asked, still concerned that it may have gone too far.


She rolled over to face him, snuggled happily into his chest and replied “Perfectly sure!”


The loving look of contentment on her face told him that she was speaking the truth and he wrapped his arm around her and held her tightly.


“You don’t mind that we didn’t go all the way?” she asked in a small voice, staring at the wall opposite the bed.


“Are you kidding?” replied Chris “I’m surprised it went that far. I never gave any thought to something like this happening!”


She reached over her shoulder and clasped her hand gently across his cheek, pulling him in for a soft, deep kiss.


“It will happen you know!” she said as she turned away “one day”


He lent his chin on her shoulder….


“One day” he whispered softly in her ear “Until then, I’ll take whatever you’re offering because there’s no way I’m letting you go!”


The lovers lay facing each other with their legs entwined as he continued stroking her hair gently and placing soft kisses on her forehead. At her lovers touch, Amanda drifted peacefully off to sleep. Chris tenderly curled her hair behind her ear and with his arm resting gently around her waist; he lay staring at the stunning young woman in his arms. He thought how beautiful she was, with her hair strewn gracefully against his pillow.

He drifted off to sleep feeling the happiest he had ever felt, with a new world of possibilities awaiting him and the perfect woman asleep by his side.


It wasn’t long before they were both rudely awoken by the harshest of noise.

Chris jumped from his bed, ran to the window and peered through a gap in his bedroom curtains as the sound rang out again.

Sat in the car park bellow with lights turned on full was Amanda’s parents’ car, waiting to take her home.


“Babe quick get dressed” Chris said in a panic “your parents are down stairs!”


“Oh god” replied Amanda rising up from the bed “Quick where’s my bra?”


Chris quickly found her clothes scattered half way across the bedroom floor and threw them towards Amanda on the bed. Then scrambling to find his own clothes, he picked them up and hastily dressed. Once they were both ready, Chris grabbed his keys and joining hands they sped down the stairs, slamming the door behind them as they went. They dashed across the car park towards the car and as they approached it, Chris opened the rear door for her.


“Thank you for such a magical evening” she said with a radiant smile on her face.


“No thank you. Tonight was amazing!”


“Yeah it was” she replied happily “Call you tomorrow?”


“You better!” he said cheekily “And again happy birthday baby!”

Amanda climbed into the car and just as she was about to reach for the door handle, Chris leaned into the car and kissed her gently on the cheek.


“I love you!” he said softly.


“I love you too!” she replied happily, although looking slightly embarrassed.


He pulled his head from the car and closed the door behind him and with a smile a mile wide, he watched as the car pulled away. He waved as they drove off into the distance and once they had turned the corner and disappeared from view, he turned on his heels and headed back up the stairs to his flat.

Quietly closing the front door behind him, he slumped to the floor in disbelief with his back to the door, he picked himself up and wandered into his bedroom and collapsed on his bed.


As he lay on his bed he thought of his goddess and the truly wonderful evening. He hoped that she had enjoyed her night and that she was happy with her gifts. Everything else that had happened that night had been an unexpected bonus.

As he leant his head sleepily on his pillow he could still smell the flowery aroma of her silken dark hair. Deeply breathing in her intoxicating scent he settled down to sleep, safe in the knowledge that everything he had planned had gone off without a hitch.

And hung proudly around his neck, resting close to his heart was the other half of the pendant. He smiled as he drifted off to sleep, safe in the knowledge that the other half was laying over the heart of his beloved.


© 2021 R.D.Scott


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on January 25, 2021
Last Updated on January 25, 2021


Author

R.D.Scott
R.D.Scott

London,England, United Kingdom



About
I am writing my very first Novel and also enjoy writing about my feelings as well as reading poetry. I have no formal education so my writing may not be perfect. I'm a dreamer and a thinker. I ho.. more..

Writing
New Beginnings New Beginnings

A Chapter by R.D.Scott


Moving On Moving On

A Chapter by R.D.Scott