Angel's view

Angel's view

A Chapter by Robin
"

short and to the point

"

 

human mind seeks
patterns of desire and form
missing the magic

 

 



© 2011 Robin


Author's Note

Robin
what do you see ?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

We seek conformity in our worlds and walk so easily past what we're really meant to see -- the beauty and the magic of the world. We miss the way flowers grow from between concrete slabs, or the way that the rails of a house rust down the brick and vines cover the deteroriation.

Well said! Seek the magic.

Posted 13 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

We, the blind to visible. We, artificialising even the natural. We, who sight the wrongs. We, humans.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
. ah, absolutely ... i see myself trying to break out of the mould ... and sometimes succeeding ... thanks to poetry and only poetry ... :) ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


i'd say heaven, but since our human minds are missing the magic..

Posted 13 Years Ago


We miss the point and the purpose of our purpose on earth. why God brought angels to us? That's the point I got from the poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Your short poem is very true. Few people try to see the real good in another person. A excellent poem. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TAO
What do I see? The extinction of the soul, and us, who forgot how to be conscious, living as...robots...

Striking, to say the least.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Robin, you have a style of writing that jumps out at you with life in each word you write. This piece hits home, close to my heart as my mind doesn't capture what I want people to see in my photography like it use to. The way I use to show all. the way I saw the world through the lens. I lost that gift to having a gran mal seizure five years ago. The photography is slowly making its way back. It is the missing magic to the words I write. Now its writing that I'm afraid of losing one day. My mind is always seeking out the patterns and form of desire.

Thank you for sharing.


Posted 13 Years Ago


The mind is a mystery matter!
What goes on in the mind, no one must know.
It changes constantly!

Posted 13 Years Ago


yes :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I see the magic in the wild places and often wonder why people build cities of concrete and asphalt in neat square patterns, destroying the magic.

On second thought, it is in the patterns found in nature that the magic often dwells.

Many things to think upon in your short poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1129 Views
32 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on January 2, 2011


Author

Robin
Robin

CA



About
I am a man , I breathe nature , I listen to the stars , I speak dream , music is my life blood , my words pour from my heart . I observe , my hands express . Feel my words , look as deeply into yo.. more..

Writing
Saudade Saudade

A Poem by Robin


Instinct Instinct

A Poem by Robin


Listening ~ Listening ~

A Poem by Robin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Change Change

A Poem by Soren


Wild horses Wild horses

A Poem by Robin


Muse Muse

A Poem by Robin


Spiral Spiral

A Poem by Robin