The Things I Hate About You: Chapter 1

The Things I Hate About You: Chapter 1

A Chapter by RiverOfSilver
"

Yes; another list. Don't complain.

"

The Things I Hate About You

By Silver

  • You're immature.
  • You're aggravating.
  • You're the only person I have to compete with for valedictorian.
  • You constantly mess around in class.
  • You flirt with my friend, who, by the way, you broke up with LAST YEAR.
  • You deny any allegations that you like her. And I don't doubt it, either.
  • You stare at me during class, at swim practice; every chance you get, to be honest.
  • You can be arrogant.
  • I love you.

I closed my notebook. Thank God this thing had a lock on it; if not, then Andrew would probably read it, and then spill my secrets to the world. Because that's what little brothers do. Most of the book was full of drawings, but there were more than just a few pages with important... information written on them.

It was confusing. I know it's just hormones, and that by the time sophomore year rolled around, I would be over this silly crush, but for the time being...

I sighed. What if this stupid crush didn't go away? I would be screwed! Especially if he found out.. That would make my life a living hell. It was hard enough, being the smartest and the youngest in class, but then to get a crush on my COMPETITION? Oh, sure, he was.. No. Can NOT think about the good things. Must focus on the negatives.

What negatives? That was the whole point of this list! And yet, when I tried to actually WRITE it, the task was next to impossible! I sighed again, then went over to my desk and turned on my laptop. Perhaps...

Yep; There it was. I clicked on the 'reply' button, then started to tell Beth about what was going on as of late. Well, that, and working on the story that they still hadn't bothered posting. 'Send', then...

I started replying to all of the emails left in my inbox; thank God for required typing classes. Not only did it improve my typing, but it also gave me the tech requirement needed for graduation, which was nice, seeing as how I hate normal Tech classes.

 



© 2009 RiverOfSilver


Author's Note

RiverOfSilver
Alright, here's a story that I promise I'll keep working on, unlike 'At Night'. Sorry, but I can't think of anything else for that one, so I'm discontinuing it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ummm...wow Silv...geez. I'msorry I haven't read this before now. ~River

Posted 15 Years Ago


This was cool. Reading it was like a trip down memory lane. I can't wait for more.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 8, 2009
Last Updated on March 6, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

RiverOfSilver
RiverOfSilver

NY



About
There are two of us. One is Silver, the other River. We're friends, and we write together. We'll sign everything we say with our 'name'. ~River~ Yeah, there isn't really a lot to tell; most of our i.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1. Chapter 1.

A Chapter by RiverOfSilver