The Things I Hate About You: Chapter 4

The Things I Hate About You: Chapter 4

A Chapter by RiverOfSilver
"

April Fools Day, folks! Let's see what's going on now..

"

     Oh yes.  April Fool's Day. How fun.

 

Not.

 

~The Night Before~

     Oh, Andrea!! How could you!? There is no way I'll EVER be able to pull this off!

 

     I started ranting in my texts to her: Yes, Andrea had forced me into a corner... I had told her not only the story, but the dream that I had last night.  She thought it was sweet, how I had dreamed that he had texted me and said he liked me..

 

     Grr... Curse my poor judgement. Now she's convinced that we HAVE to go out, and now I've got one of two choices:

1.) Ask him out tomorrow.

2.) [If I don't ask him out...] Andrea will ask him out.

 

Oh, yes, I'm now panicking like crazy.

 

~Back to Today~

     "No!! I refuse to ask him!," I argued. There was no way I would ever do anything like that; I was afraid of rejection (of course, it's not like I'd ever tell any of my friends that). 

 

     They weren't having any of that.  Of course, none of my friends were in Global, either. I always get to win.  Yes, mes amis, I skipped out on asking him out.  Of course, Andrea then yelled at me on her way to English, but she didn't ask him out for me, either! No looking like an idiot today!

 

      After all, what's the fun in having a crush if you know every answer that you'll get?

 

 

   So wait.......

 

                                         What does that mean.....

 

           For me?



© 2009 RiverOfSilver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on April 1, 2009
Last Updated on April 3, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

RiverOfSilver
RiverOfSilver

NY



About
There are two of us. One is Silver, the other River. We're friends, and we write together. We'll sign everything we say with our 'name'. ~River~ Yeah, there isn't really a lot to tell; most of our i.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1. Chapter 1.

A Chapter by RiverOfSilver