~~Prologue~~

~~Prologue~~

A Chapter by Rose
"

2 Evil Beings. 13 Elemental Crystals. 26 Wielders. The City of Cameron is under threat, will 4 different beings be able to co-exist and save the city. Or, will darkness fall and envelope everything?

"
Prologue

In the distant past, not long after the world had been created, the four Ancient Elders decided to create Elemental Crystals that would be given to suitable holders in the distant future, that had helped create the land.

The Ancient Elders spent centuries creating the Elemental Crystals. They intended on finding the most suitable wielders by having a contest in the City of Cameron, where the leader of the Ancient Elders - Jason Cameron - had been raised and became the ruler of the city.

For what seemed like centuries passed, yet the right holders for the Crystals still weren't anywhere in sight. The Ancient Elders weren't going to give up that easily, so instead of continuing the contest to see if they could find the right future owners, and protectors, of the Crystals. They decided that they would just go in search, around the land, to find those who would become the wielders of certain Elemental Crystals. However, the Ancient Elders didn't realise the darkness descending on the City of Cameron and the location of the Crystals.

By the time the Elders returned from their journey around the lands, they noticed that one crystal was missing. The Dark Elemental Crystal had been stolen. This was bad, as if all the Elemental Crystals fell into evil hands, it could spell an eternity of darkness for the entire land.


© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
This is my new story I am working on. If there is anything that could be improved, or changed to be made better, please let me know as soon as you notice any errors, or things that need improved. I hope you all enjoy it, please review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on June 30, 2013
Last Updated on August 28, 2013


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing