~~Chapter 2~~ Cameron Mansion~~

~~Chapter 2~~ Cameron Mansion~~

A Chapter by Rose
"

2 Evil Beings. 13 Elemental Crystals. 26 Wielders. The City of Cameron is under threat, will 4 different beings be able to co-exist and save the city. Or, will darkness fall and envelope everything?

"
~~Chapter 2~~ Cameron Mansion~~

As Rose and Ethan neared the large metallic gates that lead into the grounds of Jason and May Cameron's mansion on the outskirts of the City of Cameron, they stopped as the gates were shut and Ethan had no idea how they were going to get in. If Rose was the adopted daughter to Jason and May, then she was bound to know how they were going to get in, let alone be allowed into the grounds itself.

"So, Rose, how are we going to get in?" Ethan questioned, looking through the metallic gates and at the giant, magnificent mansion, and the garden that came with it.
"This is how." She walked to the gate, pressing a button. "Open the gates please." She spoke politely into the intercom, before releasing the button and waiting on the gates to open. Ethan didn't expect the gates to open, but to his surprise, they did. That was the start of his collection of proof that Rose was the adopted daughter of Jason and May Cameron.
"This place is huge!" Ethan exclaimed, as he looked around the garden, as they both walked happily towards the mansion.

When they both got to the mansion doors, a butler in a black suit, with dark black hair and dark brown eyes was there to open the doors for them. Rose smiled and bowed her head towards him, as she walked past him, and Ethan seemed amazed at how big the garden and mansion itself was. The mansion was big and had 3 en-suite rooms; 2 which had single beds in them and 1 with a double bed in it - which was clearly meant for Jason and May. There was also a large bathroom; a massive kitchen; a dining room; a living room; a study and unlike most mansions, this one also had a small library in it.

They both walked towards the living room, where Rose smiled at the two people sitting on the couch, before sitting quietly on the cool clean wooden floor. Ethan followed, but as soon as he had seen the two figures on the couch he bowed in respect to them. One of the figures was a female with light purple hair, with light blue streaks through her hair, and bright yellow eyes. She appeared to be wearing a long fancy dress with a Ruby Crystal pendant, which Ethan recognised as the matching crystal to his own. The male however, had dark brown hair down to his shoulders, with dark blood red eyes that could pierce daggers into someone's soul if they wanted too. His appearance was a very tailored dark blue suit and he was of average height, with a slight hint of facial hair forming a thin beard. Even though it wasn't noticeable, he had a Amethyst Crystal within his suit trouser pockets, that like Ethan, was with him wherever he went.

Both of the figures bowed their heads towards Ethan, letting him know that he was noticed and didn't need to bow any more to them. Both figures had a sweet and pleasant smile upon their faces, showing that they were happy to see someone new within their mansion, who seemed to be a friend of their adopted daughter, Rose.


© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
This is my new story I am working on. If there is anything that could be improved, or changed to be made better, please let me know as soon as you notice any errors, or things that need improved. I hope you all enjoy it, please review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on July 19, 2013
Last Updated on August 28, 2013


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing