~~Chapter 5~~ The Adventure~~

~~Chapter 5~~ The Adventure~~

A Chapter by Rose
"

2 Evil Beings. 13 Elemental Crystals. 26 Wielders. The City of Cameron is under threat, will 4 different beings be able to co-exist and save the city. Or, will darkness fall and envelope everything?

"
~~Chapter 5~~ The Adventure~~

The next morning, as the sun rose overhead, Ethan waited at the large metal gates of the city for Rose to show up. He was wearing his usual clothes that he always wore, but for this one day - as it was so hot and sunny - he'd decided just to wear his black leather sleeveless jacket, without a shirt under it, and the same jeans as before. However, Ethan wasn't the type of guy who would be patient. So, after only about 5 minutes, he was pacing back and forth, while waiting on Rose to show. His impatientness was showing, and was very noticeable.

When Rose finally showed up, Ethan started to shout - just a little - at her, because of how long he felt he'd been waiting, when it was only 10 minutes. This was a new side to him she'd seen, but it didn't seem to bother her much.
"How long does it take you to get ready?!" Ethan complained.
"It didn't actually take that long Ethan." Rose sighed, a little irritated at his impatientness. "It only took me 5 minutes to get ready, and 5 minutes to get from my home to here." She shook her head, while thinking to herself, 'I would've got here quicker if I used my vampire speed.'
"Oh..." Ethan chuckled, rubbing his head slightly embarrassed. "I didn't know that. It felt like 30 minutes, not 10."

The two of them started to head out of the gates, when a group of dark controlled zombies appeared and attacked them out of nowhere. They weren't sure what to do, but they knew they had to fight back, otherwise they wouldn't survive.
"Rose! Watch out!" Ethan called, just as one of the zombie creatures tried to attack her from behind. Before he could blink, Rose had already moved out of the way and taken out 5 of the creatures. What was she and how could she move that quickly?
"Ethan, behind you!" Rose yelled, just as Ethan got grabbed. Luckily for him, he always carried a hand gun in his pocket. He drew it out before the strange dark zombie creature could do anything else, and fired the gun right where the heart would be.
"Scum..." Ethan muttered, as he took out his flamethrower and burned the rest of them to a crisp. "That takes care of them. We should get going now Rose."
"Right." Was all Rose said, before the two of them ran further from the City. The time was here for their true adventure to begin.

Neither of them seemed to notice that there was more trouble around the corner, and that they would need their powers to stop it. Hopefully they would realise this soon, or they were going to end up having a hell of a struggle on their hands, one that they may not survive from. Nobody noticed the presence of another crystal holder nearby. She was going to be a very useful allie for them all, especially in their quest to recover the Dark Elemental Crystals from the evil characters, or this danger and trouble would never subside.


© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
This is my new story I am working on. If there is anything that could be improved, or changed to be made better, please let me know as soon as you notice any errors, or things that need improved. I hope you all enjoy it, please review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on August 28, 2013
Last Updated on November 18, 2013


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing