Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Ruba Almalahi

Ruby Johnson
A rogue who was brutally tortured and kicked out by her old pack because she couldn't follow some rules..... well, she didn't follow any rule, for she also got rejected by her own mate which left her heartless and dangerous for other packs, she was never looking forward to meet her second chance mate, knowing that if he rejected her or she rejected him she could die so what will happen when she finds out that second chance mate is none other than the Panther King... Clay Venom?

Ruba (Ruu) Clinton
She's a vampire whom her family got killed by the Vampire King because they couldn't follow the killing rules, for the refused to kill... she personally hates and despises werewolves because thinking that they are heartless and ruthless though she is friends with one, Ruba always thought that the term mates was dump and stupid, and she never believed in these destined  meetings, but what will happen if she's a mate of a werewolf, no scratch that, a Lycan, the Alpha King... Damon Silvers?

Lilli Benet
One of the only witches alive (who are only about 54) she's been trying her hardest to mask her scent to hide from vampires, and just like werewolves, witches have mates, however, their mates cannot be from the same species, so their mate cannot be witches. She never searched for her mate and she's not planning to, so what if she and her friends "accidentally" trespass the Vampire King's, The Son of Dracula, land... and she finds out that HE is her mate... Lucas Dracula?



© 2016 Ruba Almalahi


Author's Note

Ruba Almalahi
So this story is dedicated to my BFFs
Ruba and Layal

And honestly this story is my VERY first story about myths and I hope you like it

NOTE!!
--The Lycans part in this story is COMPLETELY inspired by the book "Mated to the Alpha King" therefore the Lycans will have the aspects of her story
--"Mated to the Alpha King" is AWESOME! So if you didn't read it make sure you do
--Ruba Almalahi

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on November 29, 2016
Last Updated on November 29, 2016