Chapter 5 - Ruba's POV

Chapter 5 - Ruba's POV

A Chapter by Ruba Almalahi

These are meaning to words that will appear in the chapter, just incase you don't know them.

***

Persevere [pur-suh-veer] �" Keep going

Villainous [vil-uh-nuh s] �" Very bad, evil or unpleasant

Amaranthine [am-uh-ran-thin] �" Immortal

Deserter �" Traitor

Sodales [so-dah-less] - Soulmate

***

“I’ll let you run for now. But remember this little mate. No matter where you go, I’ll always find. Because there’s one thing that thrills me the most. A chase.” The Beast whispered a wolfish smirk on his face. His deep voice sending chills through my spine.

He stepped aside giving me and Lilli the chance to run away all the while still looking at me intensely. My heart ached at his action ‘Stop feeling this way Ruba! You’re not supposed to feel this way towards a beast!’ I thought to myself.

We went outside and almost bumped into Ruby. She looked calmer than before, which was assuring considering that before her eyes turned golden not black like a normal werewolf. I decided on ask her later seeing that now is our opportunity to actually leave.

“Let’s get out of here before he changes his mind.” Lilli said ushering us to step out of the territory. My heart felt heavy for some reason, but I pushed the feeling at the back of my mind then headed towards to end of the territory. Ruby kept looking at me with concern as if she knows my feeling even though, I’m 100% sure, she doesn’t. She held my hand and whispered,

“It’s going to be okay” At that statement, my eyes started to tear up for some unknown reason resulting with Ruby hugging me. I started crying silently on her shoulder, all the while Ruby was whispering “It’s going to be okay, we can return back whenever you want to. Don’t hide the pain, and when it gets too much, we will return back.”

I don’t know what’s this feeling. I don’t know why am I feeling this way. I don’t want to feel this way. I don’t to mend my heart, and in the process of doing so, break Ruby’s and Lilli’s. “I’m fine.” I whispered back. When I pulled back I noticed that both, Ruby and Lilli, were hugging me. I smiled at them and reassuringly smiled back.

***

We have been walking for a few hours, Ruby and Lilli were complaining the whole way which was very annoying, by the way.

“Are we there yet? I’m hungry.” Ruby complained

“Are we there yet? I’m tired.” Lilli complained

“We’re not there yet and if you keep complaining we’ll never arrive.” I grunted back.

“But I’m hungry…”

“And I’m tired…”

‘May god get me out of this torture’ I mentally prayed.

This was how our journey persevered, and may I tell you, I wanted to kill myself.

A few hours later we reached our destination. My childhood house. The moment we entered the house, I felt a shiver down my spine and that only indicates one thing.

A villainous thing…

We just crossed the Royal Vampire Coven’s Lands.

“No…. They increased the amount of lands they have…” I whispered in disbelief.

“What’s wrong?” Lilli asked. I looked at her only the stand there speechless at the view in front of me.

“Lilli… Why are your eyes and hair pink?” Ruby asked, sounding breathless

“Pink?!” She yelled back and looked at her hair. She started shaking her head as if trying to deny the fact that her eyes and hair are pink.

“Are you okay?” I asked, feeling concerned about her wellbeing. She opened her mouth to respond, however, she was interrupted by the most loathsome amaranthine. The Vampire King.

Lucus Dracula.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t the deserter, Ruba” The moment we turned towards him. The moment he locked eyes with Lilli, their eyes turned white and Lilli whispered something in a language and a voice, which I have never heard before.

“Sodales…”


© 2017 Ruba Almalahi


Author's Note

Ruba Almalahi

This is, unfortunately, the end of the chapter. I am trying my best to update as soon as I can since I'm having my midterm projects and exams so... I hope that you're patient people because otherwise....

Anywho, this chapter is shorter than how much do I usually write which is approximately 1700 words but this chapter is 650 words. I'm trying to update whenever I can so I, for now, am going to write shorter chapters.

I apologize if you started getting irritated by my slow update and I thank you for your patience and support.

BTW you can criticize the story but ONLY if it's constructive criticism.

Vote, comment, share and fan

Ruba Almalahi

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on January 10, 2017
Last Updated on January 10, 2017


Author

Ruba Almalahi
Ruba Almalahi

Sana's, Yemen



Writing
Description Description

A Chapter by Ruba Almalahi