Chapter 1 - Ruby's POV

Chapter 1 - Ruby's POV

A Chapter by Ruba Almalahi

"Get me out of here!" I cried "Please! I didn't do anything wrong! Please! Help! Anyone please help me!" It started to advance towards me, my worst nightmare, my darkest fear, a rejected rogue. I backed away towards the cage's door and held it as if my life depended on it... well, it did, and even though it was made of silver, I still held on to it.

The rogue suddenly jumped towards me and I instinctively tried to kick it, however, in the process is bit my leg, causing me scream of terror and pain, and tried to pull me to the center of the cage, but I still held on to the door even though it basically burning me.

"No! Please help me! Jason please!" I cried louder, calling the person who made me be where I am now.

"It's Alpha to you rogue!" He yelled back using his alpha tone "And until you figure out what you did wrong, you may stay with my dear, dear friend"

Ruby

"But I didn't do anything wrong!"

Ruby

"I'm your mate! How can you do this to your mate?!"

Ruby

"I'm not a mate of a filthy rogue!"

Ruby!

I jolted awake from sleep and was faced to Ruba and Lilli. I couldn't breathe, my whole body was sweating and shaking.

"It's ok. Everything is ok now. You're safe now." Ruba pulled me towards her and was soothing me from my nightmare.

My past.

***

"Why can't we have that?!"

"Did you forget that we're trying to get a better apartment than this! we can't have pizza for lunch!" Ruba scolded

"It's fine, though. We can let it slip for now." Lilli said

"No. And that's my final answer." Ruba replied sternly might I add

"Why are you so mean?! I want to have pizza!" I whined

"Stop acting like a child! God, sometimes I feel like I'm your mother!" Ruba replied

"Let her be. She's basically a kid. Except that she doesn't look like one." Lilli said smirking while looking at me

"B***h" I growled at her

"Technically you are. Are you not?" She still had that irritating look on her face

"I'll kill you" I warned

"Psh. Right." She replied. That moment is when I furiously lunged at her.

"Ah, kids these days." Ruba sighed looking as us basically fighting. Ruba was busy cooking until the bell rang. "Are you guys expecting someone?"

"Not me." I said and Lilli just shook her head.

"I'll see who is it." and with that she went to get the door, however, I was feeling anxious so I took Lilli's headed towards the door right after Ruba did. When Ruba was close to the door, it suddenly burst open by a.... royal guard?

"Hey! I just fixed that!" I shouted in disbelief, he, the royal guard, however, advanced towards Ruba not minding us.

"Vampires are not allowed to enter the royal territory." He said and held Ruba by her neck.

"Drop her you son of a b***h!" I shifted mid-air lunging towards him, but he just punched my wolf towards the wall resulting to me hitting my head, which may I add hurt like a b***h, but before I could stand up, the whole room turned red as in blood red, so I looked at Lilli and surprise surprise her pupils and hair were blood red and she was looking directly towards the guard.

'Damn, I almost feel bad for him' I thought and looked towards Ruba only to see her standing up so calmly as if it happened everyday and went to get me something to wear. And incase you're wondering what the hell is happening here, well, I know it's common but werewolves naturally hunt vampires, why, no f*****g clue. And vampires naturally hunt witches, why, because their blood makes them stronger. And witches hunt werewolves, why, because their blood is the only way they can become immortal.

However, in our case, we live together and support each other, even though we are supposed to kill each other but things lead to other things. 

People would normally ask why didn't Ruba fend for herself? why did we have to fight for her? well even though she's opposed to violence, we're trying to tame Ruba's demon, for as soon as it's out, it immediately goes into a killing spree, leading her to, sometimes, lose her memory which leads to her having panic attacks to her demon trying to take its actual form, which must I add is scary as f**k.

Now back to the guard, I had already shifted and wore the pajama Ruba gave me, and we're currently eating popcorn while watching Lilli question the guard, who is, by the way, is about to piss on is pants. I think he mind-linked the rest of the guards or even the Alpha King but who cares, right?

"Why are you here?" Lilli calmly asked

"I-I h-have royal orders f-from the A-Alpha K-King to t-take care o-of the v-vampire t-that is i-in the t-territory" He stuttered and we, Ruba and I, laughed at his fear.

"P***y." I whispered smirking at him and still, by the way, eating my popcorn.

"We're not in your s****y excuse of a territory." She replied, and I started noticing that dark red, almost black, ropes started to appear from the ground approaching the guard, who is backing away from them only for more to appear from behind him. I could tell that it wasn't going to end well and apparently so did Ruba so she just looked at me, and even though It's going to hurt, well not but..... a she-wolf has got to do what a she-wolf doesn't want to do.

"Hey b***h, do you want popcorn?" I asked begrudgingly and the room suddenly returned back to normal and she looked at me feigning shock.

"You're- You're sharing?!" She asked and I just glared at her. I looked at the guard and he was so pale, he's almost blue. I gave them, the b*****s, the popcorn and approached the guard. He looked at me like I was about to eat him, unfortunately, he isn't pizza or I would have.

 "Look here, Mr. guard. We didn't cross the royal territory and we're not planning to. So how about you go to your alpha and tell him to be more reasonable." I said and pushed him out of our house and before I slammed the door to his face said "Next time you're planning to barge in wait for us to open the door and tell your useless excuse of an alpha that if he plans to put us into his dungeons or whatever you guys call them, he should give me a lifetime worth pizza first and I'll go willing."

"Why does he have to say royal before everything he says?" Lilli asked still eating my popcorn.

"I think it's for some respect s**t they have towards their king." Ruba replied, again eating my popcorn.

"I don't care as long as they give me pizza the next time." I said walking towards the kitchen. And before I even reached the love of my life, the fridge...

A large brown wolf burst throw the window.



© 2016 Ruba Almalahi


Author's Note

Ruba Almalahi
First chapter finally done!!! YAAAAY!!! I hope you like it :D

Vote, comment, share and fan

Yours Sincerely,
Ruba Almalahi

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on November 29, 2016
Last Updated on November 29, 2016


Author

Ruba Almalahi
Ruba Almalahi

Sana's, Yemen



Writing
Description Description

A Chapter by Ruba Almalahi