Chapter 6 - Ruby's POV

Chapter 6 - Ruby's POV

A Chapter by Ruba Almalahi

"Well, well, well. Look who do we have here," The Vampire King said, his eyes returning to their silver colour. His eyes went from Lilli to Ruba and then smirked. "Welcome back home. It's been a while don't you think?"

Ruba glared at him, her eyes turning blood red. She turned her head towards Lilli, and I, too, looked at Lilli wondering if she returned back to normal, only to notice that her hair is hot pink and her eyes silver gray like those of the Vampire King.

He started approaching Lilli, like a predator, I tried to head towards her but I could not move. I tried again, and failed miserably, I glance at Ruba to see that the same thing is happening with her. I could see panic in her eyes and I know that my eyes are showing the same amount of panic.

"I see that you've brought a gift for me." He smirked and looked at Ruba. "And, I have to admit, you did a very good job. This witch smells delicious." He added. He smelled her neck deeply, his eyes closed. When his eyes opened, specks of hot pink swirled in his silver orbs. As I saw this I knew one thing, he was her mate. I was terror-stricken at the realization. 'Not her! Please god not her' I tried to say, but my voice was stuck in my throat.

He trailed his fangs on her neck until he reached her pulse then nibbled on her neck, as if teasing her but still did not properly bite her. I was on my toes, hoping that he does not bite her. He then looked at us and smirked,

"You don't want me to bite her?" He asked, mocking us. "Well, too bad. It's going to happen anyways."

The guards then approached us, and dragged Ruba and me away from Lilli and the king. 'No! I can't leave her with him!' I wanted to scream but I could not. I wanted to protest and fight, but I could not. I kept looking at them as the fade away from our sight. He was whispering something in her ear, and she did not look as frightened as I thought she would be. She actually looked pleased at what he was saying. I did not know what to think and I did not know how to feel about that.

***

"I hope you enjoy your stay here, you filthy wolf." The vampire guard mocked me as he threw me in the cell and laughed as I glared at him.

As soon as he left, I felt my body again and approached the door.

"Ruba?" I called, No response. "Ruba!" I called louder, but this time I got a hum as a response. "What's going to happen now?"

"I don't know... probably die..." She answered softly. Her voice sounded dead, but regret filled it. "I didn't get to tell him... I didn't get to figure out what are the feelings I get when I'm with him..." She voiced out, her voice cracking at the end.

"Who?" I asked

"Damon..." Was her reply

"I told you that we don't have to go..." I started. "You're mates... It's the most special thing for us wolves... I may hate him but that doesn't mean that I'll stop you from being with him. Your happiness matters the most. I know that now you'd be thinking like 'Your happiness matters the most to me' but at that point you're wrong. Because if you both die, our happiness won't matter anymore."

We didn't say anything after that for a while until the dungeon door opened and hurried footsteps were heard.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"You didn't think I'd let you get killed now, did you little mate?"

"Damon?"

"And I'm here too b*****s. You didn't think that I'd let Lucus kill you both didn't you." I heard Lilli say.

"How did you find us?" Ruba asked Damon.

"The witch called me, and don't think that just because you left me I will leave you, too" Damon answered and broke Ruba's cell while King Clay approached mine.

"You're here too?" I asked surprised at his arrival.

"Missed me?" I asked smirking at me then broke my cell, too.

"How the f**k did this happen?" I asked confused, and I can see that Ruba is feeling the same way.

"We'll tell you on the way, but now we have to leave." Lilli responded then lead us towards the dungeon's door.



© 2017 Ruba Almalahi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on January 27, 2017
Last Updated on January 27, 2017


Author

Ruba Almalahi
Ruba Almalahi

Sana's, Yemen



Writing
Description Description

A Chapter by Ruba Almalahi