Righteous Revenge--Chapter 2

Righteous Revenge--Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kaiko
"

The escape.

"

It had been four years since the kidnapping.  Four years of their injections of the toxin.  The toxin was a possible cure for AIDS, and supposedly couls strengthen an immune system.  Unfortunately, it was too strong for many, and ended up killing their "patients."

 

My immune system was strong ebough that the strength of the "cure" didn't overkill.  To them, it was a miracle.  To me, it was Hell.

 

Not only did it make my immune system stronger, but the rest of me as well.  They never found out about that part, they were only researching my immune system.  I never let them know either.  With every injection, I got stronger and stronger than any other human on Earth, without looking like I was any different than an average 16 year old.

 

Every time they injected it, I got stronger, but at my own risk.  It hurt more than anything I had ever experienced.  It felt like my body was immersed in flames for a full ten minutes straight.

 

It was time to escape.  It was time for revenge.

 

I tugged at the shackles around my wrists and ankles, and they broke, shattering like glass.  I walked out of my cell, forgetting about the red lasers, and setting off the alarms.  It went off in a loud siren above my head.

 

"PRISONER ESCAPE!  PRISONER ESCAPE!" it screamed throughout the entire building.  I heard the rumble of the guards coming closer, the same guards with shocking sticks that would electrocute us when we screamed at the pain, and they were unknowingly running to their death.  Good, bring it on, stupid weaklings.

 

They rushed at me and reached out with their shockers, but I dodged so quickly, their eyes couldn't follow.  I ran with extreme speed to each one, and hit them swiftly in the neck.  Their necks snapped twice, and they fell to the floor.  They sent twenty, violence-loving guards out, and I took care of all of them in twenty seconds.  Only the last two had time to scream bloody murder.

 

I walked away from the scene, but I didn't intend on bringing my revenge upon the entire research group yet; I wanted to be in normal society, if only for a little while.  I had forgotten what it was like to live a life, and I wanted to forget my revenge for just a few days.  For now, I was free.  Finally free.



© 2009 Kaiko


Author's Note

Kaiko
Please tell me what you think of the plot.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really love it. Looking forward to more.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Interesting. Really interesting. I get the feeling that this story may be a tad gruesome with the whole vengeful killing thing you have going on.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2009
Last Updated on May 15, 2009


Author

Kaiko
Kaiko

Nun-ya-bees-ness!!!



About
Hi. I love to write, but not as much as other parts of my life.(That's why I don't often log on anymore) When I write, it's like living a different life, where I can be a total different person, so I.. more..

Writing
I Am Who I Am I Am Who I Am

A Book by Kaiko