List of Everlasting Gods and Their Descriptions

List of Everlasting Gods and Their Descriptions

A Chapter by Obscured by the Shadows

Everlastings


Krishael: Though he isn’t actually seen by any human, because the power that radiates off of him would strip the flesh from their bodies, he is a rather attractive man. He has styled, curly, dirty blonde hair and a dazzling smile. His eyes are a very light blue, and his right one has a small fleck of red in it. He is very sarcastic and sardonic, but knows how to have fun, but when you make him angry, you’re dead. He wastes no time on those he does not like. He is willing to listen to those around him, but will not put up with any nonsense. He is a very real and understanding guy, with a short temper.


Shédren: Well built, good looking man with short blonde hair and sky blue eyes. Loves having power, but doesn’t often abuse it, though he is quick to anger and doesn’t stand for disobedience. Father of Idyravon, Tulrasil and Vytyx. His energy is a bright gold color. His weapon is a large mace.


Idyravon: Almost looks just the same as his father except his eyes, which are a navy blue. He inherited his father distaste of disobedience and is quick to cast judgement on those he think are not trustworthy. Father of Roena and Xyesisa. His energy is a pale golden color.


Roena: Small in build and height with pale blue eyes and light blonde, curly hair. Rather quiet and conservative. Doesn’t appreciate those looking into her business, but doesn’t mind doing it to others. She despises her sister because she feels as if she got the lesser deal of their powers. Her energy is a light tan color.


Xyesisa: Looks just the same as Roena, because she is her twin sister, the only difference is her eyes are a deep, almost black, blue color. She is obnoxious, loud and completely oblivious to her sisters dislike of her. She loves to help people. Her energy is a deep bronze color.


Tulrasil: He looks the same as his father, but his eyes are a bright yellow. He is very charismatic and fun. He enjoys being nice and friendly, but has a hot temper. His energy is a sunny yellow color.


Vytyx: With a vast knowledge of things, she is not to be fooled. Her eyes are a lighter blue than her father’s, but her hair is the same. She trusts the word of any man or woman, but if it is broken, she will kill them. She is the mother of Dwymeth. Her energy is a green and gold

color.


Dwymeth: It is her business to be included in all things everywhere. She can help anything or anyone, being able to understand everything that they have to say. Her eyes are such a light blue, they are almost white, but not quite, and her hair is a mix of all colors, giving it a transfixing view. Her energy color is a milky white with symbols from every language floating within it.


Nezera: She is translucent, and very hard to see, the only thing that is visible is the twisting mass of black that is her hair and her shining red eyes. She hates everyone and everything, all except Ralek, whom she fell and would die for. She is the mother of Kyrus, Orara and Skelless. Her aura comes and goes but is a ruby red when it is visible, though people often mistake her hair for her aura.


Ralek: A skinny, average sized man with short, curly black hair and deep violet eyes. Lusts after his brother, Shédren’s, power. Has always been jealous that their father, Krishael, made him less powerful than his brother. Father of Kyrus, Orara and Skelless. His energy is a dark purple color. His weapon is a large black sword.


Kyrus: Short and quiet man with short charcoal hair eyes as white as snow. He is blind, but can always tell where he is. He loves silence and being alone and has never really been much of a real god. The only time he really used his powers was to create large crevices all over Tenrashé at his father’s command. His energy is a dark grey color.


Orara: Looks similar to her brother but has eyes that are a light purple. She has never liked her father and liked to stay close to her brother, Skelless. She isn’t really right in her mind and always claims that, in the end, her father will die at the hand of his brother. Her energy is a light purple color, almost like her eyes.


Skelless: Looks exactly like his father except his eyes are a deep crimson. He is a very hateful man and he only has two loves in his life: his sister Orara and his wife, Kayr. Though he doesn’t particularly like his father, he helps him when he is called because he is obedient and willing to serve.


Shaxion: A rather young looking man with short silver hair and light green eyes. He is a gentle man who loves creating and giving life to things around him. He is the father of Kayr, though he never really cared for her because he was always distracted. His energy is a rainbow of colors, as his mood is undecidable. His weapon is a wood carving knife.


Kayr: She is a tall, attention demanding woman with straight, bright blonde hair and the same crimson eyes as her husband, Skelless. She is full of discontent and hate and can’t stand to be in the same room with anyone but her husband for longer than a few moments. Her energy is a slightly darker shade of red than Skelless’s.


Maritae: She has curly bleach blonde hair and small, jade green eyes. She loves all living things, whether they’re evil, or not. Being especially fond of children, she often takes on the form of a small child. She cares for everything around her and everything she does is precise and done well. She is very trusting and will do almost anything if asked nicely. She refuses to think that anyone is beyond the reaches of kindness.She is the mother of Eloo, Durona, and Teshka. Her energy is a dark green color.


Eloo: Sturdy built man with light brown hair and hazel eyes. He is a hard working man who will work and strive for what is right, as anyone should. He despises those that would do harm to others. He is the father of Jiros, Rareas, Sephones, Ramar and Jephel. His energy is a muddy brown color.


Jiros: Along with all his brothers, Jiros looks like his father. The only difference with him is his eyes are a dark brown. He is very perceptive and can tell, in an instant, if something is amiss. His energy is a coppery brown color.


Rareas: With the same look as his dad and brothers, Rareas’s eyes are a light tan. He is almost exactly like his father, he loves to work and get things done. He keeps his word and is honest. His energy is a sandy brown color.


Sephones: His eyes are a light orange, and though he looks like his father, they are nothing alike. Unlike all his family, Sephones likes to sit back and relax, or go out and party. He enjoys eating and indulgence and doesn’t hesitate to mooch. His energy is a pumpkin orange color.


Ramar: A crisp clean cut man with styled black hair who, unlike his family, is very persistent about keeping order. His cool grey eyes can silence anyone in a room. He has a large scar across his face, given to him when he crossed Rakel. His energy color is a steel grey.


Jephel: With eyes the color of sand and curly hair as pale as a beach, Jephel is a man of minimalist taste. He is a nomad and has never stayed long in one place. He travels always, and is constantly learning about everything and anything he can. His memory is exquisite and her never forgets anything. His energy is a light yellow color.


Durona: She looks just like her mother, though her eyes are a bright yellow. Unlike most, she likes to look like what she represents so she has ears and a tail and pointed teeth too look more feline. She is very brave and likes to take command of any and every situation she is put into. Her energy color is a savannah yellow.


Teshka: She is a very tall and agile woman with long, braided brown hair and juniper green eyes. She lives a very solitary life and doesn’t interact much with the outside world. She prefers to stay on Tenrashé over Lakshanon. Just like her nephew Jiros, she is excellent with the bow, but uses it to hunt, instead of kill humans. She is the mother of Lokosh. Her energy is the color of a maple leaf.


Kol: A tall man, just like his mom, he has short, spiky black hair and dark red eyes. He loves to see others in pain and enjoys smelling fear of those around him. He has always hated his mother, she never loved him the way a normal mother would, she was always so detached. His energy color is a blackish red.


Nerado: A slim, dark man with short, styled silver hair and one blue and one pale white eyes. He desires the power of the great suns, but will never have them. He fell in love for the first time in his life with Nala, and fathered Sala, Varela, Mailla, Talaiya, Miraro, and Synaro. They got in a fight and he abandoned her, taking Miraro and Synaro to be under the care of Ante. His energy is a blue-grey color.


Nala: A small woman with long, curly silver hair and bright pink eyes. She loves everything and anything, but over all, she loves the night sky. She is the mother of Sala, Varela, Mailla, Talaiya, Miraro and Synaro. Her energy is a light grey color.


Sala: A rather lonely girl, she is a teenager with the same hair as her mother, but with icy blue eyes. She has never really been apart of the relationship that her three older sisters have. She is a cold and unhappy, but not evil, girl. Her energy color is a dark blue.


Varela: She looks just like her mom, but her eyes are a dark orange. Being the oldest sister, she feels she has the right to be in charge and often abuses that authority, causing her sisters to resent her. Her energy is orange in color.


Mailla: She always feels second best to her sister Varela. She has short, dirty blonde hair and light silver eyes. She is rather dull and doesn’t mind being told what to do, but knows whether things have gone to far. She will not be persuaded into doing dark things. She is strong willed. Her energy color is silver.


Talaiya: She has long, light blonde hair and pale red eyes. Though she is very close with Mailla and Varela, she isn’t around much. She is often off with her husband Tulrasil. She is a happy woman who loves being kind and generous, but doesn’t often show it. Her energy color is a light red, but not pink, color.


Miraro: Unlike most gods, her skin is a pale blue color, she is as small as her mother, if not smaller. She is very shy and rarely shows herself to those around her, she prefers solidarity. Her eyes are the same shade as her skin and her hair is white as snow. her energy color is a very bright iridescent blue.


Synaro: Her skin is pale white, and she is like her father, slim, but not small. She is very outgoing and eager to show anyone who will look, her immense beauty. Her eyes are a light yellow, very pale. Her hair is a silvery-white color, as well as her aura.


Rashten: Large indigo eyes and short grey hair, Rashten is a small and scholarly looking man. He is a craftsman of excellent skill and builds for those who cannot, creates for those who ask. His energy is a dark grey color. Father of Nitath, Cirta, Jessimah, and Erizin. His weapon of choice is a blacksmith hammer.


Nitath: He is just like his father though his hair is a dark brown. He is a very down to earth, hands-on kind of guy. He has a small, almost non-existent sense of humour and does what is necessary. He is the father of Vyxtrix, Ither, Dyphon, and Rionus. His energy is a sandstone color.


Vyxtrix: She has the same hair as her father but has light brown eyes. She is always scattered, never really in control of herself. She is constantly rambling about almost anything. She is easily manipulated. Her energy color is earthy brown.


Ither: He has short, light brown hair and light blue eyes. He is very optimistic in the worst situations and can often be rude without meaning to. He always speaks his mind, whether it is appropriate or not. His energy is the color of desert sands.


Dyphon: He has very short, dark brown hair and sky blue eyes, and unlike his brother Ither, he is very pessimistic and depressing. He doesn’t like people very much and prefers to be alone and sulk. His energy color is a granite grey.


Rionus: He has medium length, wavy, sandy hair and blue eyes. Very solitary and likes to enjoy the summer nights and winter mornings. He enjoys almost everything and it takes a lot to put him down. His energy is the color of beach sand.


Cirta: She has the same grey hair as her father but it is longer and her eyes the color of amber. She has always despised her father and is often caught trying to kill him, though he wouldn’t actually die. She hates her entire family and enjoys death all too much. Her energy is the color dying coals


Jessimah: She looks the same as her twin sister Cirta, but has blue eyes. She is a very peaceful and serene woman and enjoys the small things in life. She is the mother of Ora, Ceasis, Savva, and Sania. Her energy is blue in color.


Ora: Quiet and always reading a book, Ora is never really around people, but she is very social. Her eyes are a pale purple and her long  hair is a light blonde color.  She is very smart and enjoys reminding people things they ask her too. Her energy is also light purple.


Ceasis: She has long, curly brown hair and ocean blue eyes. She is very adventurous and enjoys the calming rock of the ocean. She loves to be on Tenrashé and almost never leaves it, in fear that, when she returns, her beautiful oceans will be gone. She is named after Cea, the ocean her families castle is beneath. Her energy is the color of deep oceans.


Savva: She looks the same as her twin sister Ceasis, though her eyes are the color of a shallow lake. She is very quiet and loves nature, as well as her husband Kypris. Her energy is the color of streams.


Sania: With short, spiky hair as white as ice and eyes as cold as any glacier, Sania is a woman of the icy desert. She abandoned her family and fled to Tenrashé, where she created a land of her own, which she shares with her husband, Rarak. Her energy is the color of ice.


Erizin: Rashten, never had a strong grip on this one. His hair is a strikingly pink and very short, and his eyes are a slightly lighter pink color. He is free spirited and loves to roam every aspect of every mind. He is flamboyantly gay and doesn’t hide it, but still wanted children of his own. He is the father of Ahnia and Jesoi. His energy is a bright pink color.


Ahnia: She is a calm lady with deep grey eyes and long, silvery hair, but the second she gets angry, she explodes. Her anger issues are almost uncontrollable and she destroys everything in her path. Her energy is a cloudy grey color.


Jesoi: He looks just like his twin sister Ahnia and follows her everywhere. He is simply the voice to her anger and does his best to clean up after her. He is very skittish and apologizes one too many times. His energy is a bright yellow and blue color.


Kare: Very small and skinny woman with thin, silver eyes and long black hair. She can tell you almost anything you want to know about yourself, even if it hasn’t happened yet, but only if she thinks you can stand it. Mother of Ja, Enoa, Delai, Myther and Nystho.  Her energy color is silver.


Ja: Very smart and calm man. Looks just like his mother, though his hair is cut short and curly. He has always been very intelligent and wise and always knows what is right. His energy color is platinum.


Enoa: She has sleek black hair and eyes just like her mother. Enoa hates telling the truth. Everything out of her mouth is a lie because she is a compulsive liar that uses untruth to hide her true self from those around. Her energy is a muddled green color.


Delai: She has curly, silver hair and light orange eyes. She is always trying to persuade people to do what is right and think clearly. She always felt like her biggest failure was Enoa. Her energy color is lemon yellow.


Myther: She has short, dark purple hair and silvery eyes. She is very open and welcomes those who wish to learn her talents. She is a witch of sorts. She is always fortunate and can grant those around her unimaginable luck. Her energy is a dark purple color.


Nystho: He looks like his sister Enoa, but his hair is grey. He loves to deceive those around him with small tricks. He loves to steal from those around him. His energy is a muddled blue.


Richimes: His eyes are the color of solid gold and his short hair is dark as night. No one, not even Shédren, thinks of crossing him. He is conniving and patient, he always gets what he wants. He is the father of Ahnja, Rarak, Elothai and Raida, they are his only weakness. His energy is a deep pulsating silvery gold.


Ahnja: Her hair is a curly, golden blonde and her eyes are the color of leaves on a tree. She is bubbly and fun, she loves being outside and under the hot sun. She is carefree and enjoys her life. She is the mother of Crinus. Her energy color is a sunny orange.


Crinus: He looks just like his mother. He loves children and enjoys growth and life. He wishes to someday have children of his own. His energy color is yellow-green.


Rarak: Very well built, strong man with short, snowy white hair and stormy grey eyes. He is a cold, heartless man who does what he wants regardless of consequences. His wife, Sania, is the only thing that can melt his icy core. He is the father of Sepemar and Cya. His energy is a dark blue.


Sepemar: Divine man who believes in what is right. He has yellow eyes and wavy blonde hair. He is always striving for the righteousness of man. He is trying to preserve the goodness in people’s hearts and is crushed when it doesn’t turn out the way he wants.His energy color is daisy yellow.


Cya: She looks just like her father, but is no where near as cold or rude. She spends all her time taking care of those in need. She is the one who gives some of her energy to the Everlastings who have been slain so that they may be recreated. Her energy color is lightning blue.


Elothai: His hair is a short copper brown and his are the color of trees during the fall. He is almost always asleep, creating the dreams of those on Tenrashé. He is the father of Pydis. His energy color is copper.


Pydis: Following in his father’s footsteps, he looks just like him, though his eyes are green. He is the one who causes all living things to sleep in the first place. His energy color is bark brown.


Raida: She is a beautiful woman, the most beautiful of any. She has long, curly red hair and large green eyes. She loves all of nature, mostly flowers though. She is a gardener at heart. She is the mother of Kypris, Amther and Alyja. Her energy color is tulip red.


Kypris: He is a gentle man with the same eyes as his mother but short, wavy brown hair. He is sturdy and sometimes cruel, but mostly loving and kind, His wife is Savva. His energy color is willow green.


Amther: She looks just like her mother, though her eyes are pink. She is her mother’s favorite child because she is why flowers exist. She is very happy and quiet all the time. Her energy color is rosy pink.


Alyja: She is a very energetic and spontaneous woman with short, spiky white hair and red eyes. She is very artistic and loves all forms of art, though music was never her forte, which is why she is the mother of Cyldir. Her energy is all the colors of the rainbow and then some.


Cyldir: He is a portly man with large rosy cheeks. He has the same hair as his mother, but his eyes are more a grapey purple. He is a drunkard, but jolly all the same. He loves all music and can play almost any instrument. His energy color is wine red.


Kasitsa: She is a very dark and sinister woman with long black hair and eyes the color of coal. She is death. When you are on the brink of death, she is the one who pushes you over the edge, then drags you to her lair of the Afterlife. She is the mother of Rae and Tai. Her energy color is non-existent because she cannot die.


Rae: Looking just like her mother though her eyes are tinged red, Rae has a bad temper. She is almost always mad and reacts with physical and mental violence. She isn’t one to get along with. Her energy is a blood red color.


Tai: She has short, spiky black hair like her mom, but her eyes are navy blue. After her mother stopped caring for her at such a young age, she joined forces with Rakel and has sought vengeance. Though she cannot truly kill her mother, she loves to try. She is the mother of the twins Jomus and Thir and her other children; Tev, Tye and Fryai. Her energy color is black.


Jomus: His is hair curly, pearl blonde and his are eyes a light grey. He knows what his mother seeks to do is wrong and quickly segregated himself and his brother from her. He seeks to defend those that are being wronged. His energy color is silver.


Tev: He looks just like his mom, though his eyes are a much sadder blue and his hair is cut choppy. He is depressed all the time and hardly ever talks to anyone. He casts a cloud of depression around him and all those inside are just as miserable as he is. His energy is a muddled blue.


Tye: Her eyes are pure white and she has no hair. She is not in her right mind. She is insane and anyone she comes into contact with will begin to lose their mind the longer they are near her. Her energy color is black and white.


Fryai: She looks exactly like her mother and feels betrayed by her. She never got the love she needed because her mother was too distracted by her feelings of anger and revenge. She hates her for that. Her energy color is dark, almost black, purple.


Awra, Teona, Kymira: They are one and they same, yet they are all different. All strive for the same thing, all of them look the same and have long, curly, angel white hair, though they’re eyes are all different. Awra’s eyes are light green, Teona’s eyes are light blue and Kymira’s eyes are light purple. They are all super kind and helpful and, when you come to them, will grant you a wish, though it may not be what it seems, so word it wisely. They are the mothers of Mixmir, Emis and Chalk. All of their energy colors are white.


Mixmir: Her hair is long, wavy and white and her eyes are yellow. She has never told a lie and spends all her time fixing all the problems that Enoa creates. Her energy is light yellow.


Chalk: She is a very frail and small woman with short, curly hair and light blue eyes. She represents the purity and innocence of all things. Her energy is baby blue in color.


Xekta, Xaelia, Akilus: They are one and they same, yet they are all different. All strive for the same thing, all of them look the same and have long, charcoal black hair, though they’re eyes are different. Xekta has dark red eyes, Xaelia has golden yellow eyes and Akilus has dark orange eyes. They are all very sinister and decide what to do when someone dies, when trifled with, they will curse you. They are the mothers of Nisemis, Raharus and Myhenar. All of their energy colors are black.


Nisemis: He looks exactly like Akilus, though his eyes are a bit darker and his hair is cut short.. Just like Elothai, he spends most his time asleep, though he is the one giving people the dreams they do not wish to have. His energy is a dark, almost black, blue.


Raharus: He looks like Xaelia, though his eyes are lighter and his hair is short and curly. He is a bringer of fortune to whomever he wishes. He is greedy, and doesn’t often share his wealth, he will go to extreme length to gain, even killing. His energy color is gold.


Myhenar: He looks like Xekta. He wishes to help those who are suffering, and show them mercy, though he is often the one who makes them suffer first. His energy is a dark red color.






© 2016 Obscured by the Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on January 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 31, 2016


Author

Obscured by the Shadows
Obscured by the Shadows

Flagstaff, AZ



About
Hello all. I have been absent from this glorious site for some time now. However, I have decided to try to be a lot more active, post new stuff, reading other people's writing, and entering contests! .. more..

Writing