Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by khaiezere

Stuck in a matter of life and death situation, Kimberly Mendeni a simple, affectionate young lady and she were courageous enough to do anything just to give her mother's need to live longer. Even if it cost her own self by accepting the job in a pub house, as a prostitute, with her friend to earn more money. What if she met someone who’ll let her realizes how miserable she was and accepts the fact that the truth about life was painful?

And what if a rich, arrogant, bachelor meets a poor, nonsense, worthless young lady as an elite society treat them. And he will fell in love deeply for the first time. That he was willing to do the impossible things for the sake of her happiness. Can he fight against all odds and handle everything when it doesn’t seem to be right? Can he give up everything for a real love?

The sudden change of their story turned everything into unpredictable more complicated situation…

Will they find the right way to fell in love just like fairy tales do?
Can the divergence between rich and poor merge for love?
Or it was just an unknown reason finding their ways in each other’s arms? 


These are the question we had to find out in this whirlwind love story….
 


© 2016 khaiezere


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on December 27, 2016
Last Updated on December 27, 2016
Tags: lovestory, romance, family, sweet, cute, complicated, lovely


Author

khaiezere
khaiezere

Manila, NCR, Philippines



About
write-wanna-be more..

Writing