Chapter II - Deal with Benefits

Chapter II - Deal with Benefits

A Chapter by khaiezere

It’s been a month since Nathan met Kimberly but still his trying and hoping to see her at the bar again. It was raining heavy that night, nobody can tell why in the middle of the summer season it would rain like it. And nobody can tell if maybe his long wait is over, as he parked his car, a group of fellow young men are enjoying the rain together with a girl so familiar with him. 
He watched them closely. One of the guys pushed the girl as it remains standing in front of the car's door. Until the guy gets mad, uses some force to rip her blouse and kiss her aggressively. While some of them claps their hands. They shout and slam the car's roof enjoying the scene. This time he went out the car to stop them. 
"What's happening there?" he shouted and walks towards them. Kimberly was shocked to see him, her eyes widen with fears. 
"What do you want?" the guy asked holding her so tight. 
"Let go off the girl!"   he warned. 
"She's a prosti! We paid for her! You have no right to give as order!" before he answers Kimberly pushed the guy, removed his hand and hurriedly run. 
"Hey stop!" they shouted. 
"Let her go, here... I'll return your money, get inside and pick some other girl."  he said and went back to his car to follow her. 
The young men look at him with disgust but decided to get inside the bar and enjoy themselves since it was a larger amount. He drives slowly, looking on both sides hoping to find her. When he reached the crossroad, he saw her at the corner of the street, waiting for the bus soaking herself under the hard rain, shaking.
"Get in the car!" he stopped in front of her and shouts at the window. "No!" she whispered, seeing this unforgettable face she wish to curse.                       
"C’mon! Just get in the car!"  he shouts again  a bit irritated that makes Kimberly freeze and stared at him frighten. 
"Please..... Just get in here, I won't do anything" he opened the door and tried to sound as good as he can be, as he realize he scared her. 
Kimberly thought he was nice tonight and since she had no other choice like always. She decided to obey him and sat beside the driver's seat but no one tries to speak. Kimberly just watch the falling rain outside the window. While he drive seriously as the roads goes slippery and everything seems blur. He turned to her and saw her shaking. 
"Wear this." He said softly handing her his coat and turn off the air con. 
"Thanks."  her voice was small. 
"I'm kinda’ hungry let’s eat first." he saw a noodle house and stop. 
"I'm fine, I’ll just wait you here.” she refused. 
"Let’s go!"  for Kimberly his voice was full of authority that she must obey him or else he will hurt her. 
At first she thought that her clothes are not good in the eyes of the people inside the noodle house. But as she went out, the coat was suited on her, it was long enough to hide her skirt. 
"Wait here..." he said as he assists her on the table and went to the counter. He returned with smoky noodles, serving her one of the bowl and a drink. 
"Careful, it’s hot."  he speak softly that surprised her a bit and nod for an answer. It was another long silence, they didn't talk until they finished. The rain was still heavy and the streets are flooded a bit as they went back to his car. 
"Wait here, I’ll be back in a sec."  he commands going out at the nearby store.  Kimberly thought of escaping but at the same time she was puzzle on how the man treats her now. 
It was nicer than their first meeting and considering that this man will give her a lot of money, which she needed the most more than anything else. She decided to stay and wait for him who returned with a small paper bag. 
"Thought you'd run away."  he said with a little smile. 
"You will pay me, right?" she seriously asked in soft voice. 
"Hahaha” he laughs loud as a response. 
"Don't tell me you have no plans on paying me for tonight service?" 
"Tonight service?" he repeats, grinning. 
"Yes, I know you paid me much last time, but I guess___" 
"You guess what?" he interrupts wearing a sweet smile. 
Unlike their first meeting, he wears a different smile. It was not devilish and she finds him handsome. Her face turned red that she bows to hide it. Still wearing that smile he starts the engine and drive to his condo unit, surprisingly slower. 
"Good evening Sir!" the guard greeted as they arrive. 
"Hi!" he response unexpected. He is a type of man who never care to acknowledge anyone. He was a snob. So the guard thought he was in good mood, maybe because of the girl his with. This was the first time he brought home a girl in his one year stay at the condo. They ride in the elevator with the paper bag in his hand and went straight to his room. 
"This is my home; the bathroom was right there you can take a shower and use the bathrobe."  he introduced and sat down the bed taking off his shoes and turned on the television. Kimberly obeys him; she went inside the bathroom. She can't herself to recall the experience she had with him at the hotel. 
"Will he hurt me again? perhaps if I behave and just do as he says, he won't." she talk to herself. 
"Or maybe he will but he will pay me, this is my job... I need his money..." she cries softly. 
Then she went out wearing his bathrobe, he rose and fixed his eyes on her. She was walking towards the bed; nervous but trying her best to keep still. She sat down beside him and they fell quiet while staring each other. Suddenly, Kimberly took off the robe, he was a bit surprised especially when she kneels down and kisses him. 
He thought of refusing it at first, but how can he do that he miss her so much. He wants her badly since he realize he was such a fool hurting her on the first time they met.He kisses her with gentleness, trying to ease the worst memory while he lay her on bed. 
What happened on them tonight was different from their first meeting. He was very careful which Kimberly appreciates. But still, she thought it has no used anymore, they've done this once and nothing change. She is a prostitute who’s being paid for her body. And for him he really hates this truth; he wants her so much that he thought of falling in love with her. But how would it be if she's like this? They both in their different thoughts as they make love that night, rain didn't stop until morning. 
And the sounds of the falling water on the roof was like their falling hopes for each other. Kimberly grabs the blanket and moved at the other side of the bed. She turned back at him while he was still awake, watching her. Then he speaks... 
"Tell me, how many customers do you have every night?" he seriously asked. 
Why?" she softly speak without making any move. 
"I just wanna’ know."   she turned to face him. 
"Honestly... I need ten or more costumers every night, but I can’t do it..." she answer with eyes on her hands while gripping hard on the blanket. 
"Some people at the bar always tells me that as long as I do these I can get used to these, like nothing happens every night."  she pause a little. 
"But... I really can't.... " she continue bitterly.
"But you have to, why?" he asked again. 
"I need a lot of money, as many as I can earn it." she said in soft voice. 
"So you are doing these only for money?" 
"Yes, I guess I am...." she finally glance at his face recalling how unfair her life is. "Unlike you who just waste it!" she thought a bit mad. 
"Is there any other guy who touch you like I did?" he ask as she fell quite. 
"Touch me like you do? Or you mean having sex with me like you did?" she was disgusted but feels a bit comfortable talking with him. 
"Well.... yes... I'm trying to sound it nice; but it seems that you want this to be precise."  he gets offended. 
"What would be the difference between your words and your actions?" she's a bit annoyed raising her voice unknowingly. She cover her mouth with her hand in shock. But even him was surprise and amaze at the same time. 
"Fine, just answer my questions."  he said that puzzle her. She  thought he'll shout back and demand like before, but he didn't. She felt silent for a while, wondering what is wrong with him. It's as if he was different from the man she met before. 
"Kimberly."   he called her name that surprise her more. 
"How did you know my name?" she blurt out, puzzle. 
"You haven't answer my question." "
But___" “Answer me first." He insists. "
Well, aside from you those guys earlier when you saw me..." she answer feeling shy. " 
"Anyone else?" "This is my second time to be there, so there’s no one else." she said. 
"Why he cares to know?" she thought again. "Is there something happen?"  he was a bit  uncomfortable with his question that he shift and move closer. 
"What?" she ask and move backward to keep distance. 
"This is awkward, what does he wants?" she said to herself. 
"Answer me, did they touch you?" his voice gets higher that frighten her a bit. 
"Does his mood changed, he will hurt me again?" she thought and move away, scared. 
"Answer me Kimberly! Did they had you too? Did you had sex with them?" he hold her both arms that frighten her. 
"No... you interrupts and I run, remember... please don't hurt me..." she cried shaking, he took a deep breath. 
"Don't be scared...I won't hurt you again." he said and kissed her forehead longer that confuse her. Kimberly felt something strange as it ease all her worries. She can't help to close her eyes and cherish the moment, it feels so safe and comfortable. "Nothing happens..." he smiles and look at her while stroking her face. She shakes head as an answer. 
"Good!" he exclaimed. 
"What?" she whispers. 
"Nothing..."  he smiles again and lay back to bed. "
What is wrong with you?" this time she can't help her mouth shut. 
"Let me remind you, the last time we met you discriminate me, made me realized how miserable my life was, that I was useless and that I am the most stupid person!" she speaks bravely and moved closer that amaze him more. 
“Remember how you threw your money on ___” she continued but he cut it. 
"Enough!" he said in a higher tone, almost a shout that frighten her like always. She covered her mouth like earlier and move away while staring at him. He seems sleepy, his eyes are close with an arm above the head. 
"Kimberly" he called again in a softer tone. 
"And you haven't answer me... how did you know my name?" her voice is thinner. 
"I'm sorry about last time..." he said ignoring her question while his eyes remain close. "I mean... I'm sorry, I was drunk... I'm really sorry." he continued to apologize repeating it over and over again. 
Until it became in lower and lower voice, almost like a whisper and then he fall asleep. As Kimberly realized his in deep sleep, she lay back on the other side of bed and thinks lot of things. This man’s action was so strange?Why? She kept on thinking if his seriousness are true. Why all of a sudden he became nice, asking her for an apology? Considering every idea she can’t figure out, she fell asleep beside him. About five in the morning when she wakes, shaking him slowly. "
What?" he groaned. "I'm leaving, can I have the money?" she asked with fears in her voice. The man rose, hardly opened his eyes and face her. 
"How much do you need?" he asked. 
"Anything you can afford" she speak softly afraid that he might suddenly change into a devil again. "I can afford anything" he said seriously. 
"What if I told you I need a hundred thousand would you give it?” she answer bitterly.
 "Hundred thousand?" he repeats and chuckled. 
"Yah, like I was expecting I shouldn’t have ask."  she cried and turned back at him. 
"If I would give you a hundred thousand, what will you do to make it worthy!” he said. Kimberly was shocked while turning back on him, not believing what she just heard. 
"What??" 
"Yes!" he said coolly. 
"Are you really sure?" she asked still in disbelief. The man took his check in the drawer. He sign it and handed to her. She was speechless, a check of hundred thousand worth of money which she really really need. 
"Nathan Conner... How can a man as young like you will have this kind of money?" "That's not necessary for you to know but since I like the idea that you will be working for me. I’m a son of a business man." 
“You are so lucky!" she whisper. "Never mind... now tell me what’s the deal?" he interrupted. "You are the boss so you tell me and I’ll do anything." 
"Are you sure?" 
"Of course!" "Fine, come to me whenever I call you and do everything I would want you to do!" 
"Like having sex?" 
"What else do you think?" he grinned. 
"Sure." she agreed. He gave her his calling card. 
"Call me later around 11, I'll be waiting for your call so don't try to trick me!" he warned. 
"I won't do that! It’s a deal!" she answered assuring him. 
"Good! Just lock the door when you leave, I'm still tired. Get that paper bag and wear it. I don’t want to see you with that dress ever again!" 
Then she left with immeasurable happiness.
 "Thank you Mr. Nathan Conner!" she whispered.   


© 2017 khaiezere


Author's Note

khaiezere
how do you like my writing?? please give me some feedback or suggestions... thank you for reading my story 😘😘😘

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on December 27, 2016
Last Updated on January 3, 2017
Tags: lovestory, romance, family, sweet, cute, complicated, lovely


Author

khaiezere
khaiezere

Manila, NCR, Philippines



About
write-wanna-be more..

Writing