The reason for fear

The reason for fear

A Chapter by Shep

The reason for fear

 

  Fear it is only natural that you should feel or experience fear. Shakespeare once said" what was life without first experiencing the thrill of death waiting which is always nearby or at one's own fingertips to brighten the hour of the day. After all, life is just stage and we are mere players we are the some that just wait for that final curtain call of life. To take that stage and wait for the applause. In most cases there is only silence awaits us or instead of cheers, there are boo's and hooks to remove us.

Death, life only knows to some is always how cruel it is. Never a kind word is given to some, with more thorns that at awaiting us than for most. For others, it's standing room applause, with whistles and cheers and bows, for more of them they shout well done. While others look at what did we do or what we did wrong? As they are thrown out of town without a so much as a thank you with no applause.  

 

 

Note: phrased in my book “What’s  Behind the Looking Glass?” book 1 an editorial version. With notes from Shakespeare writings.  interferences



© 2019 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on February 10, 2019
Last Updated on February 10, 2019


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep