After Effects  Part 2

After Effects Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 160-1

After Effects

Part 2

 


In some ways, I felt disappointed because they didn’t include me as I watched them all leave the living room without me. But she did have a valid point. I was hired to do a job and so far today I haven’t stepped up to the plate. I gave a heavy sigh and put on a happy face. And wobbled to my feet and started for the kitchen only too fall tripping on my feet or the robe. If it wasn’t for Dotty catching me I would fell flat on my face. She asked. “What in the damnation are you trying to prove son?”


I looked at her confused and said. “You asked me to help you in the kitchen.”


She tsked at me and helped to a chair at the table. She said “No, I said you can help with dinner. I didn’t say anything about doing it in the kitchen.” I was more confused; she rolled her eyes at me and said. “Just look at you boy, you can’t even walk or even stand. There is no way that we can expect you or your brother Jared to do more than sit or lye down after what you boys have been through. You’re lucky to be alive. Why in the hell you think you can do more is beyond me. No you just sit there and I’ll do the heavy stuff and you can help me by keeping me company and chop up some vegetables. And help make dinner from there. Can you do that?” I nodded and she kissed me on the head.


She tsked at me and said. “All right then. I’ll begin by making us both comfortable.” She took off her shoes and placed them in the entryway. Looked at me and smiled opened the fridge and the pantry grumbling that she really needs to go to the store tomorrow. Stating once more I was lied to because Mom said she and Mrs. Vincent were planning on going grocery shopping that Saturday afternoon. She grabbed a bag of potatoes and brought them to the table and said. “Your adoptive parents say your good with a knife, is that so son?” I nodded having her bring me everything I needed to peel potatoes, carrots, and celery including a cutting board and knife to chop them up.


She stood back watching me and tsking at me as I kept rolling up my sleeves out of the way. She said. “Stand up.” I did having her watching me, and my body shakes because it was so weak from the day before and the poison. She tsked said, “Can you stand up straight?” I shook my head as I fell back down to my chair. She said. “And you thought you could help me in the kitchen, hell you can’t even stand boy long enough for me remove the robe.”


She scooted the chair out and said. “Not the ideal situation, but we’ll manage;” I started to apologize as she placed her fingers on my lips and said. “You have nothing be sorry about. If I was your parents I would have left you and Jared in that hospital bed, not take you too church. And I will tell them that when they get here. I don’t care if was to draw those cowards out. They could have waited at least a couple of days to give you boys a chance to recover for what they did to you.”


She quickly opened my robe and helped me out of it. She looked at my back and rubbed it with her hands. I jerked when she touched the tender spots. She said. “You got some bruising,  and few deep cuts, but other than that, I am glad to see that it looks a damn sight better then it did in church.” She kissed my cheek and helped me scoot back to the table. She said. “After we get dinner started you and I are going to get our selves “acquainted,” I have just the thing for that sore back of yours; providing your good boy.”


I nodded. “I think I can manage that Mrs. Olsen.”


She said. “Son, please call me Dotty, and I won’t call you Mr. Rothwell. After all, we are going to be spending a lot of time together don’t you think?” I nodded and she said. “That’s a good boy. I am really looking forward to licking every inch of you, personally. Now hurry up and let’s get dinner started so we can have our chance to get acquainted. Before everyone else arrives.” I redoubled my efforts and smiled when she placed four of the horny pills in front me, and open a can of soda; while she poured Hanks herbal concoctions into a small medicine cup. Making sure I swallowed that first then the pills, and kissed me on the head, and went back to work humming a song I didn’t recognize. 


My noses wrinkled when she started warming something on the stove as she took out some herbs out of her large carpet bag she brought with her. She saw me wrinkle my noses as the awful fumes made their way over to me. She said. “I got this recipe from old Japanese’s woman; it will help you with your sore back. Trust me you’ll feel like a million dollars in no time at all.”


The way it smelled said nothing about feeling like a million bucks, it made me gag as I watched her put into a blinder asking. “Please tell me I am not going to drink that?” 


She laughed as she poured into an empty mason jar. “No, as I said it’s for your back, not your stomach son.” She set it in the fridge to cool. Just for a moment, I thought the fridge would run away due to the smell she was putting it in.


By the time roast was in the oven and the rolls were just about to be put in the oven, everyone else came into the living room. She and I smiled seeing them all naked, Doty said. “Ok boys, its time for you too do your homework. I want it all done before we eat, so you can have time to dress for dinner. Jezzy all that is left is put the rolls in the oven in about an hour after you pull the roast out and start the potatoes.


“Mrs. Rothwell is bringing a toss salad and Mrs. Tomas Adam’s Mom is bringing the desert, and everyone else is bringing everything else. Jake and Billy, you can set the table I think the dining room will be just fine. I promised this dear boy a nice hot bath and a full body massages to help his very sore back. Ethan darling if you wouldn’t mind dear bring in our things from the car and set them in maid’s quarters for now, since that child molester has vacated the premises.


“I believe the Jake will be sharing the guest room with Eric and possible Adam and the girls tonight. That way their parents can have at least one night alone without them being home, considering Mr. Vincent has hired a bus to pick up the kids for school in the morning. Eric dear give me a few minutes to run us a hot bath and finish this remedy for your back.” I cringed when she said it; because I wasn’t sure if that was such a good idea being alone with another woman in that room. Yet again I trusted her; then again I trusted Gloria too and look what happened.


Jake saw the hesitation on my face and said. “Mom knows what she’s doing, it may smell bad, but trust me once she puts it on you you’ll feel like million bucks.”


I said. “That’s not what I was worried about, but thanks.” He looked confused and I didn’t say anything. His Mom asked him he could help her put me in my wheelchair and into the tub. 


He nodded, “no problem,” bringing it over and helped me into it.


The front door opened as I waited for everyone to quickly put on their robes, but nobody did and shocked me. Then again if someone was comfortable about walking right into the house without ring the doorbell. More less coming to the house after being stopped at the gate they most likely knew that Vincent’s were nudists. I gave a sigh of relief as Jody came around the corner with two large shopping bags filled with clothing. She smiled at us said, “Jake dear, do you mind bring in the rest.” I watched Jake swallow hard, and said. “Give me a moment to put on a robe.”


His mother said. “Jake, we talked about this?” He nodded and obeyed as he hurried to and from Jody’s car naked as the day he was born.


Dotty said. “I was just getting ready to give your bother Eric a nice hot bath if you would like to help you are more than welcome everyone else has had theirs?”


I smiled when Jody said. “Sounds like fun, give me a moment to put these clothes away and I’ll be right in.” I watched as Dotty, grabbed that smelly concoction from the fridge as she waited for the tub fill and Jody to put our clothes from home away. Once Dotty was ready after reminding Jezzy to finish the rolls and take the meat out. She pushed me down the hall into the tub room with Jody right beside her; placing my back remedies which was still warm in my lap. Sparky followed us into the tub room then changed his mind seeing the tub full water and bubble bath and high tailed it out of there.


Dotty said. “Jake’s and Billy dog doesn’t like baths either.”


I gave a big sigh of relief seeing the door had been taken off and there wasn’t a single sign of any torture devices, nor were the windows covered over seeing the sunlight streaming through the windows and curtains. I smiled as I watched Dotty and Jody remove their clothes and smiled, even more, when Dotty blushed as I saw her completely naked. She apologized by saying she not as pretty as other girls I have been with. I said. “Too me you are just as beautiful, just the way God intended you to be. And I am really looking forward to licking every inch of your beautiful body.” She blushed and I smiled as Jody and she each took a side and helped me into the tub.


I waited for Jody to leave and the torture to begin again, but instead, they bathed me with love. Dotty smiled at me and said. “Jake really likes when I bathe him and stimulate him.” I placed her hand on my penis and leaned back and closed my eyes. As she stroked me to a hard state then straddled me putting me inside of her. I smiled, even more, when she placed my hands on her breasts, giving me permission.


I felt that strange feeling telling me I could trust her. It was the first time since Ma that I had felt that with a woman. I opened my eyes to see if I was mistaken and looked into her eyes seeing that strange light and I began to cry in great big sobs as my body shook against her as she let me cry while she held me in her arms. 


Jody asked if I was alright I nodded and said. “Jeff said. I could trust her not too hurt me as Gloria did.” Jody kissed me on the head and bathed me while Dotty loved me the only way mother and a woman can. Jody cursed Jeff’s name lovingly, and Dotty eyes and face said we were going to have a long talk about Jeff.


I had fallen asleep as they bathed me causing me to jerk away when I felt the water draining. I screamed. “Help, somebody, help me. Gloria is going to drown me,” having Jody and Dotty rush back into the tub room. At first, all I saw was Gloria with a pair of handcuffs in her hands and a blindfold. The moment Dotty touched me the image changed and the vision of Gloria was gone. I waited for Jody to explain what happened to me inside this tub, but she didn’t She just climbed back in with Dotty letting Dotty hold me in her arms as Jody dried me off.


Once they had me dried off in my wheelchair they took me to my room and helped me onto the bed. Dotty told me too lay on my stomach as she placed a nice warm towel from the dryer underneath me. She asked if I was ready to feel like a million bucks. I said. “I don’t know if that smelly stuff is going to make feel anything but wanting to vomit.”


Jody said. “Yew gross,” and covered her nose with her hand, then quickly replaced it with a towel. I couldn’t blame her it was nasty.


Dotty took the jar and poured some of it on my back and rubbed all over it making sure she got my shoulders and arms and butt as well as the back of my legs. Telling me it will help me gain my strength quickly. I moaned. “We just wasted a good hot bath, because we could have done this first.


She spanked my butt and said. “Oh I wouldn’t say it was wasted my boy, it did allow us to get better acquainted, besides the remedy requires you to be relaxed and what better way to relax you then a long hot, stimulating bath. And it just means we just take another once this stuff has done its job. Now lie there and be a good boy.”


She placed several warm wet towels almost to warm on top me and tucked them into my sides. She told Jody close the curtains and she turned off the lights patting the bed for Sparky. She smiled. “That’s a good dog, make sure he doesn’t move or I’ll have to tan your hides.” She closed the door and said. “I’ll be back in an hour and we’ll bathe you again. Just yell if you needed anything.” I nodded and closed my eyes feeling very sleepy as and strange comfortable tingling had begun all over my body.



© 2020 Shep


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 10, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep