Shawn's New God  Part 2

Shawn's New God Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 166-1

Shawn’s New God

Part 2

 


No one said anything about the fight, because there was nothing anyone could have done about it. Being that it happened so fast and was over just as quickly, but to me, it gave me a glimpse into the future and I didn’t like what I saw and it scared the hell out me because what I saw was my father and I was slowly turning into him. It didn’t matter that I was only protecting myself because I went too far by breaking his fingers.


Mom seemed shaken about what Shawn had said to her, she and I knew he meant every word; I also knew she blamed herself. Dad too seemed a little shaken for what had transpired as he watched Shawn clean up the mess in the hallway. Sparky too was cowering under the kitchen table and no amount of coxing him out was going to happen and personally, I couldn’t blame him.


Dad was silent for a very long time while everyone stepped lightly in whispered voices as they looked at me and Dad. Sara was the only one that wasn’t shaken, instead she forced Shawn to either let her help him or he could do it himself, he screamed. “Women like you are w****s, women or weak, God made men to be over women, they are nothing more then maggots crawling over dead flesh, unclean and need to be cleansed by the circle of fire. They are nothing more than w****s that bare suckling pigs out of their wombs.


“It is our God Mormo that has choose them that might be worthy of bearing our children and those that are chosen he breathes new life into this world. Those that are not chosen such as you w***e are marked and become tainted meat, become our sacrifices unto him. I have proven myself worthy, I will be a God and you maggots will be crushed under my heel. Our prophet will protect me and send his people to save me when he learns that you have kidnapped me and Arthur. He will seek vengeance in Mormo’s name, sending his holy angels of death upon you.


“Prepare yourself this day you retched w***e for when he comes; those that repent in his name and seek forgiveness in him and taste the tree of life as I have and Arthur has or die by his sword. Now get thee out of my sight you unclean w***e.” I watched as Sara stubbed Shawn with one of my tranquilizers so quick it surprised him as he fell to the floor.


I heard Sara scream. “Where is your God now boy?” I watched her bandage his hand. Asking Mr. Vincent and Hank to take him down to the cellar and make damn sure he is chained up.


Arthur didn’t move, instead he watched the room around him the moment he looked at me in the eye he backed into a corner and the room began to stink. Dad growled and Arthur cowered in the corner. Sara leaned over and growled. “Bathroom now or so helps me, boy, you will fear me more than God himself.” Arthur didn’t hesitate as he looked at her and the cellar he got up and they both walked down the hall.


Dad said. “Karen, do you still think we are making the right choice?” Mom didn’t answer; instead, she went down the hall and closed one of the bedroom doors. Dad got up from the couch and followed her.


Stringum took a seat next to me and said. “So, it seems that we have a real problem on our hands,”


I said. “Yea it looks that way, and it’s all my fault.”

 

Stringum grab me by the chin and made me look into his eyes and said. “Hell, son I thought it was Crawford’s fault, last time I looked you weren’t the one drinking the Kool-Aid, and what I saw you’re not the one that tried to kill him.”


I said. “You are not the one that broke his fingers; you are not the one that decided to kill him because I couldn’t control my anger.”


Stringum kissed me on the forehead and said. “But you didn’t kill him, you could have but you didn’t. So stop it right now. Your Pa would tan your hide and you know it if he heard you blame yourself for some else’s actions.”


He leaned me against his shoulder and wrapped his arm around me and kissed me softly on each of my cheeks. Telling me that a nice hot bath would do me good.


I said. “It would, but I don’t know where my room is.”


Stringum laughed. “I say we go and find out.” I smiled and he moved my wheelchair so I could get in it. He didn’t ask if I needed help because if I could fight I could certainly walk a few inches. He was about to push me down the hall instead I said I can do it. He let go and knocked on the bathroom door as Sparky quickly followed us figuring I was going somewhere safe. Sara answered with a soft growl. Stringum asked her where my room was. She said. “Hell if I know, I am just his nurse, not his innkeeper,” and closed the door.


We moved further down the hall until we reached the room Mom and Dad went into. He knocked on the door. Dad growled. “What?”


Stringum opened the door and said. “Your son is looking for his room.”


Dad came to the door completely naked and looked at me, and said. “Karen darling, our little tiger is looking for his room.”


Mom laughed and said. “Hell; I don’t even know where ours is at the moment, seeing her on the bed also naked. Which stated we had interrupted them having sex.”


Hank overheard us talking and tapped Stringum on the shoulder and said. I believe his room is this way,”


Stringum nodded and we followed. Opening the door and said. “This will be your room young man, it’s known as the Prince room. One of the four master bedrooms in the house and the smallest of the four compared to Kings Room that you spent the night in last night.” I gasped seeing the size of room and the bed, noticing that my mermaid lamp was sitting near the bed next to my alarm clock on the other end were all my pills that the doctor had prescribed for me as well the remedy that Sara was using on my chest and the one Jake's Mom was using known as the cloud remedy to help me sleep. The smelly green one too was there and I had no doubt if I opened one of the drawers I would find a box of condoms and bottle of horny pills seeing several new bottles of lotion waiting for me as well a box of 24 four flavors of skin ointments.


Hank smiled as he gave me a grand tour, seeing my clothes inside a small walk-in closet that my mother would die to have. Hank noticed that only my clothes were the only ones inside the closet, said. “Your bother Jared’s room is across the hall and will be sharing it with Jason. Mr. Vincent felt that you might like to have your own room, not that you won’t be sharing it with a few lucky ladies and your friends while you are here.” I nodded thinking about my mermaids when he said it.


Hank wheeled me out of the closet and opened the door to my private bathroom. With large shower and tub that looked like it could hold at least 6 people and sitting on the small table were fresh clean towels and several bottles of flavored bubble bath and skin softeners and two boxes of condoms. I quickly noticed all the towels had my initials on them and my tiger logo. Knowing they must have been taken from the Vincent home as well as my bathrobe and house slippers.


Once I was back inside my room I glanced around it finding a large entertainment system that had everything a boy like me could want; including a small sitting room and a small fireplace on the side of the room and a small oak desk with my backpack on it and all my school books. Plus a brand new typewriter still in its box and just like the one I have at my Rothwell home. Along the wall where my desk was sitting was several large bookshelves stuffed with books that were begging me to read them.


Plus four more boxes of work that needed to be done for Mr. Stringum. Having him tell me to take my time, stating school first, exercises, and fun and pleasure before work. Or he’ll’ tan my hide. I had promised him that I would and he rubbed my head. Sparky too made himself at home finding a dog bed and his silver bowls with his name engraved on them.


There was a knock on my door as Hanks two boys and his two daughters, brought in a plate of sandwiches and two six packs of orange sodas. Telling us that Sara wanted to take my stats and asked if I would like to get acquainted with them; considering everyone else was busy moving into the other houses nearby. And Mom and Mrs. Vincent were planning a late supper and felt I could use a snack to tide me over until then. Mr. Stringum and their father Hank said that sounded like a wonderful idea, and left me in my room as I watched them place the sandwiches and drinks on my coffee table.


One of the girls went into the bathroom and started the bath, asking her brothers what kind of babble bath we would like, having them both say Berry Delight, with a hint of orange and passion fruit. While the other sister turned on the stereo and found a station that was playing soft rock that had nice beat, but nothing hard and fast as one of her brothers started a fire in the fireplace and the other one turned down the bed and removed his shoes and socks and placed them in front of the bed, said. “My name is Terry and this is my brother Zack. We meet you last Sunday yet we seen you at school in Mrs. Hothner English lit class and in Social studies with Mr. Tomas Adams Dad.”


I nodded remembering them how they resembled each other, in so many ways, but they weren’t identical twins just had lots of similarities. They had the same light blue eyes and same brown hair that curled in the front and tapered at the back, with a slight blondish tent as it is shown in the sunlight.


They were both the same height and build with broad shoulders standing somewhere around 5 feet 6 or 7 like me. But they seemed taller because I was sitting in a wheelchair. They both had a strong face that showed off their cheekbones and around the chin, unlike their father's strong squarish chin. Jody said they were 16 and had babysat them until their sisters turned 15 or 16, who were 17 now and who were also twins.


Terry introduced his two sisters Alison and Ester were closer to being identical twins then their brothers with light brown hair almost blond but worn shoulder length and full with long wavy curls, and a little taller then their brothers but not by much maybe an inch or two if that. Their face rounded slightly and curved at the chin and mouth, and nose straight and hard and lips full but not to full as they thinned out. Just like their father and their brothers they had the same light blue eyes the twinkled brightly.


I watched Alison open the door and placed a sign I hadn’t noticed on the doorknob said do not disturb on it as she closed the door, and removed her shoes as well and kicked them towards her brother Zack as he caught them in his hand added them to his and his brother Terry’s as he tossed his to him and balled up his socks as he threw them to him. Alison called out from the bathroom asking Terry if he wouldn’t mind going down the hall and see if their father has found their suitcases and bring them in here; before we bathe. Terry rolled his eyes and said. “Fine, would you like anything else while I am added it, perhaps a mint for the pillow?”


She stood in the doorway and said “Don’t be such wise a*s, but I can’t find the grooming kit. I was planning on grooming you boys tonight, considering we didn’t get to it last night considering how late it was when we arrived.”


Terry sighed with frustration and quickly left the room, as Zack looked through the closet, said. “I told Zack to make sure our clothes were brought in here must I do everything? All I am asking is a little brotherly love.” He said. “Don’t you dare do anything until I get back Alison?”


She said, “if you don’t hurry I’ll have him all to myself.”


Zack growled, “don’t you dare. Terry and I have been waiting just as long as you have. Just because you decided to leave him a panty gram, doesn’t mean you have the privilege to have him first. It’s not like Zack and I could remove our boxers while in class, and you know it.”


Zack quickly slammed the door and left as Alison laid on the bed, and twirled her hair, having her sister Ester join her said. “I apologize for my, brothers, but ever since Jody and her sister Kerry moved out on their own and with your brother Shane on his mission. We haven’t had the chance to get acquainted. Plus that thing with our mother, we weren’t sure if you wanted anything to do with us. But Dad said you weren’t like Shawn and we should have nothing to worry about, and Mr. Vincent said you are one of the nice guys around that knows how to treat a lady right.


“And your three best friends said that you know how to pleasure both my brothers and my sister and me. Yet it wasn’t until you read that paper in Mrs. Hothner class that we knew that we were going to be very close friends liking the same thing; then blown us away when you told us about rescuing people from drowning and saving a girl from being raped. We knew you were a guy we really wanted too meet and spend some time with and get to know. Unlike those other boys, those cowards, and ruffians that only want to get into our pants, then throw us to the side. Jody said you’re not like that.”


I nodded and rolled myself near the foot of the bed and quickly added my shoes and socks with theirs. She patted the bed indicating where she wanted me. Asking if I needed any help. I shook my head and locked my wheel breaks and stood up and walked that short distance, nearly collapsing on the floor having her catch me and brought me over to the bed as I said thank you. She kissed me on the cheek and helped me off my top shirt.


I was about to do more when her brother, Terry, and Zack opened the door and brought in there suitcases. And backpack on each of their shoulders. Terry growled.” I told you girl’s not to start without us, Alison.” Plopping down the girl's backpacks and placed their suitcases in front of the bed.


Ester said. “We only removed his shoes and socks and his shirt to make him a little more comfortable.” Sara opened the door not bothering to knock as asked the boys if they would mind giving her a hand with my IV friend. She saw me cringed and said. “The test was back. The poison is nearly gone and the doctor thinks another couple of treatments will remove the rest. But I not going to give it too you until tonight when you go to bed, so stop fretting about it boy. I only came to take your stats and give you your pills, and some tea to help with your cough. So just give me a moment then I will leave you alone. Ester if you would mind running down to the kitchen and bring the tea kettle off the stove I would a appreciate it.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on May 24, 2019
Last Updated on February 10, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep