Chapter three:Repel to Compel

Chapter three:Repel to Compel

A Chapter by ThoughtsofShyann
"

Francis is trying to push Roslyn away but she is just more drawn and becomes suspicious.

"
Roslyn Point of View
I looked at my clock it's 9:00 pm time couldn't go by any slower I mean I know I just seen him like a couple of hours ago but it felt like years. I just lied in bed and glanced at the ceiling. Things became a blur then poof there he was in my room my eyes widened "What are you doing here?" Oh my gosh I thought to myself he is crazy. "I just couldn't stand to be away from you, please come here." This was crazy the most handsome guy I will ever meet is in my room and he missed me. I smiled and we hugged I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter "I missed you to and.. whats wrong?" As he looked at me in confusion "This isn't right" he screamed "Whats not right what do you mean?" I tried to calm him but he just looked so different. "Roslyn Roslyn Roslyn Roslyn Roslyn Roslyn." He kept repeating everything started to shake and I soon opened my eyes to see my little brother shaking me like crazy! "Finally your up I am hungry." I sighed "Get out! Mom Stuart is bothering me." I looked at him with anger "Man your a tattle tale." He left my room stomping his feet. I lay in my bad just so upset I had been dreaming, why couldn't it be real. I just remembered that today was Saturday and when I passed the principles office on Monday he was talking to Francis and said "See you Saturday young man nice of you to volunteer." I just needed to see him so I would go today. The school opened at 11 am on weekend I looked at my clock 10:00 am. I ran to the shower took it as fast as I possibly could I brush my hair and let it dry decided to leave it down. I put on a flowered thermal with jeans and flowered flats. I rushed down stairs nearly tripped on the last step and slid in the kitchen. "Where are you going sweetheart?" I grabbed a bagel " Oh I thought I do something to pass time so I am going to school and volunteering!" She was very shocked and I laughed at her silly face "Mom I can volunteer..." she looked at me with suspicion "Well who ever this guy is tell him if he can clean his room so maybe you'll clean yours!" She laughed to her self."What eves mom see you later love you bye" I was finally in the car. The engine roared but wouldn't cut on "No no NO!" I shouted "Come on not today please" the engine roared and shook! "Yes good girl" As I petted the seat with comfort. When I got to school I seen Ariel' new car that she had been driving but not Francis. I got in the school and the custodian handed me a bag and a gator grabber. "Thanks" I told him. I then signed my name on the volunteer sheet I looked up the list and a huge smile ran across my face and I could feel my self blush as I read his name on the paper. I tried to remain calm and I roam he halls trying to find him while singing my favorite song "I take a walk take a walk take walk ooohhhhhh take a walk!" picking up trash as well. "Roslyn?" I turned around to find Francis looking at me I can tell he wanted to laugh but didn't i had felt so embarrassed. "Hi... How much of that did you see." "Enough to know that you are an amazing singer." I blushed "Oh hmm thank you, want to go for a walk?" His face turned from excitement to sadness "We should talk in private. Come here." I followed him to the top floor no one was there 'what did he need to talk to me about'. He looked nervous and I must of looked terrified because he tried to fake a smile. "So what's going on?" I asked a bit afraid of the answer "Well I enjoy spending time with you I think you are by far the beautiful-est girl I have seen in all the generations." I felt my self blush and I tried to be calm but my heart began to race. "Thank you Francis." But his face was not saying this was the part where he asks me out. "We.. I.." he sighed "Whats wrong?" I asked confused. "We can't hang out or talk to each other it would be what's best for both of us and I am sorry if you feel otherwise but I have made up my mind." I began to panic "What? What are you talking about. Everything is fine how.. How could you compliment .. Why." I tried to speak but it was all just mush. "I am truly sorry for this I meant no harm, bye." He just walked away I was so hurt I ran passed him and ran straight to my car I sat there crying. 'How could he be so, so heartless why tell me I'm beautiful and then break up with me' a voice in my head reminded me we where not together and I was being crazy I whipped my tears. His voice swarmed my head "Well I enjoy spending time with you I think you are by far the beautiful-est girl I have seen in all the generations." Then I thought 'generations'? This was his generation why would he say it as if he has lived for more than just one generation. Then I thought of the way he spoke as if he came from a different time, the thought time traveler entered my mind then I thought that is absurd. But I did want to know what he meant I got back out of the car and went back inside I saw him talking to his sister. She was really pretty but besides their good looks and paleness I saw they had nothing in common. I waked up to them and I felt so uncomfortable like I was about to be swallowed hole. "Can I talk to you?" "Go talk to her." His sister said he looked at her as if she was dumb and he walked with me. For a while we where just walking not saying anything and the silence was eating me alive. "So what was it that you wanted to talk about?" I hesitated" W-Well you remember when you said I was beautiful?" He smiled yes, are you doubting my statement?" "No, its just you said in all you generations." He looked at me confused his eyes widened as he understood what I was implying. "Oh hmm did I my bad." He was trying to play it off but I wasn't buying it. "I know you didn't make a mistake, what are you like some time traveler or future explore?" He laughed "No I am none of those things I simply made a mistake." "Look! Your always talking like that like you are not from here." He looked mad "I am not what you think I am and if you don't leave me alone. I don't want nothing to do with you leave me alone. You are crazy." I felt the tears flow from my eyes and I couldn't stop them "I am so sorry I didn't mean, look we just can't see each other okay I can't do this and I am not a traveler its complicated." I just walked to my car and went home. After I got home I just ran to my room I spent all night crying and all Sunday to it was nighttime and I still felt horrible I just kept repeating to myself he is hiding something and you have to figure out what it is, and maybe you can be together. I wasn't going to give up until I knew his secret.


© 2013 ThoughtsofShyann


Author's Note

ThoughtsofShyann
Please give me reviews! Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's still going a bit fast, all one paragraph, and sentences are still thrown together, but this is a fairly nice chapter. A few grammar errors, but not too major. I have a tiny bit of free time in between role plays which is when I'm doing this.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Needs indentions and spacing:) I'm glad you put this in Roslyn's pov:) Might wanna slow it down a bit though. It's a good chapter though:)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2013
Last Updated on July 27, 2013
Tags: Romance


Author

ThoughtsofShyann
ThoughtsofShyann

CA



About
I just always loved writing so I decided to just write about my dreams and thoughts! My name is Shyann as you can tell. I enjoy fiction mystery and Romance. I will try to do as many books as my mind w.. more..

Writing