Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

Chapter Two:

 

I was knocking on my sister’s door but it seemed like no one was home so I decided to call my sister.

“What!” said Lola through the phone.

“Well hi to you to sis. I’m doing fine too thanks for asking!” I said.

“Sorry I thought it was Sam sorry” said Lola embarrassed.

“Okay. Well where are you?” I asked.

“At home. Why?” said Lola.

“Because I’m going to move in with you now” I said very confident I knew my sister wouldn’t mind.

“Okay and by the way my apartment is behind you” said Lola looking out her door.

“I knew that” I said embarrassed. I turned around and walked in. Wow I loved this place everything looked so expensive. The walls were red and a type of tan color. The lamps were from Victoria secret and they were dead gorgeous and everything was gold or silver. I didn’t even talk to my sister I just walked straight to the room I always slept in when I stayed over which it was basically my room because it even had my name on it. As soon as I walked in I placed my bags on the floor and laid on the bed. I fell asleep very quickly.

I woke up the next day very excited. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

“Wow, I never seen a teenager wanting to go to school so bad!” said Lola obviously trying to annoy me.

“Ha-ha! I just want to see Daniel.” I said.

“Oh right your boyfriend” said Lola.

“He is not my boyfriend.” I said. But I walked out the door before Lola said anything else. This time I didn’t take the bus I took my motorcycle it was a Honda CBR 600F4i. I have always loved my motorcycle it was gold and silver it was just awesome.

 

 

“Hey Kess wait up” yelled Daniel.

I was walking to through the hallway when I heard Daniel yell.

“Hey babe” I said I was so excited I gave him a big hug.

“Wow why are you so glad to see me?” asked Daniel with a huge smile which I think it was bigger than his own face.

“Because I moved out and I live with my sister now” I said hoping that Daniel would be happy for me which I had a feeling he would be.

“Yeah I kind of knew that” said Daniel.

“How!” I asked shocked how could he have known.

“Mind reading. I wanted to tell you” Daniel lowered his voice and got closer to me than he already was. “I know you’re a vampire and its fine because I am one too” Said Daniel very seriously but he was so excited to tell me lit it was the best thing in the world but for me it wasn’t because I hated been a vampire.

“Really!!!? That’s great!” I said pretending I was actually happy. Well I was happy but not as much as he was.

“What’s wrong?” asked Daniel he seemed confused and caring.

“Nothing I’m just worried” I said. I was worried because my parents found out I was dating a vampire they would kill him.

“Wait what you mean your parents would probably kill me?” asked Daniel.”Stop I hate when people read my mind.  I was no longer happy or sad now I was angry and sad so I walked away.

“What did I do?”  Asked Daniel. He was asking too many questions.

“Look you didn’t do anything is just me.” I answered. I was looking at Daniel and he looked more beautiful than ever. His blue eyes looked like they were shining and his blond hair was in a Mohawk. I just wanted to kiss him and run my hands through his hair.

“What! Why are you staring at me like that” said Daniel.

Oh my good his eyes were shining because he probably hasn’t fed.

“Daniel when was the last time you fed?” I whispered in Daniels ears.

“Like two weeks ago” He looked concerned and then I realized I hadn’t fed either.

“Let’s skip school” I said. I started walking and Daniel was following me. He didn’t want to come to the school in the first place; he just came to see me just like me.

I walked towards the woods Daniel and I fed of animal blood we didn’t really like the idea of feeding off of humans even do their blood was delicious.

After a while we were leaving and found ourselves with wolves.

 

 

 



© 2012 Sunny Skye


Author's Note

Sunny Skye
Please tell me how the story is going i would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you, Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter. You are opening the story up slowly. I like the conversation and the feeding on the wild animals of the forest. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing