Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

Chapter six:

 

 

I woke up in my room but I didn’t remember anything. I think I’m safe do I’m still in the mansion and Daniel is right next to me sleeping on my couch. I loved the way he looked. He just looked so relaxed and harmless. But then he woke up.

“Hey, you okay?” asked Daniel staring at me with dreamy eyes and a small smile.

“Yeah why?” I asked. Why wouldn’t I be okay I just woke up and I was just looking at him and is not like I’m in pain or something.

“Because you fell down the stairs” said Daniel he kind of laughed but it didn’t last long.

“Oh! I don’t remember that. But I’m fine” I said and I was fine I’m a vampire o if I broke something it must have healed by now.

“Okay good.” Then he came to me gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked out the room.

 

Carlos was reading at lunch. The first time I ever seen Carlos read. Then I saw a shadow pass through the forest. Carlos, Daniel and I are the only ones in the island so who was that or what was that?

I stood up and started searching the forest while Carlos and Daniel talked about how badly the Vikings got beat by the Jets in a football game. They were pretty distracted; they didn’t even notice me leave.

As I walked through the forest I saw someone sucking on an animal’s blood. Vampire or another wolf. I didn’t know what it was. So I climbed up a tree. Then I started jumping tree to tree until something whispered in my ear.

“Found what you’re looking for?” said a voice.

I turned around and it was her. The person that was sucking the animal’s blood. She had blood all over her face and she was wearing…nothing?

“What are you?” asked the girl.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I’m Delmy” said the girl and laughed. Then she threw me to the floor and I reacted a bit late but I fell in her feet. Then I pinned her to the floor and started punching her. Sucks for me she fought back. She kicked me in my stomach and took my breath away and I spitted out blood. Then I punched Delmy so fast she didn’t even realize what was going on she wasn’t able to doge them. Delmy was bleeding through her mouth and nose and then I grabbed her and turned her around and pinned her to the tree and wrapped my arm around her neck so she wouldn’t be able to move.

“Who are you and who sent you here?” I asked but of course I knew it must have been my parents.

“I’m…..not…..telling...-you” She was running out of time s she wasn’t able to talk correctly but I would kill her now if she’s not going to speak I don’t have patience.

“What is going on?” Said Daniel in surprise. I jumped and let go of her I did not hear him coming. But as I let go of Delmy she fell to the floor.

“She attacked me” I said but I was nervous so I left their sight. Right now I could have been dead or already out of the island. Who sent that girl? She looked nice yet she came and pushed me off the tree.

 

“It’s eight o’clock and who is this?” asked Carlos.

Wow time went so fast when I was looking for Delmy when I saw the shadow it was only two o’clock.

“Someone sent her here to attack me. But she is not talking” I said.

“Of course she’s not talking she can barely speak” said Daniel looking at me.

“She’s a demon she works for your father” said Carlos.

“How do you know that?” I asked.

“Because of that symbol on her shoulder is the symbol in your father’s ring and whoever has that symbol tattooed like her works for your father” explained Carlos.

Wow I was impressed. Carlos was never good at anything except fighting and been sweet when he felt like it but he sure knows a lot about the night world more than me apparently. I could’ve never guessed she was one of my father’s demons in a million years. I mean I didn’t even remember how my father’s ring looked like.



© 2012 Sunny Skye


Author's Note

Sunny Skye
Enjoy i would love some feedback. Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on September 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing