Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

Chapter Five:

 

 

I was outside practicing some new moves. I just learned a move called the diamond finger is a martial arts move that allows the attacker as in me to cause damage to my opponent’s internal organs by knocking at my opponent’s chest. I’ve been training by striking hard objects to increase my sticking powers and it usually takes a human three years to master this skill but I learned it and mastered it in less than two hours. Then I decided to take a break I was tired so I decided to go inside and rest a bit. Once I walked in my room I noticed there were blades, swords and daggers on the walls. I know you might think that they are all the same thing but you’re wrong. You see a dagger is not usually used as a weapon they are usually used for hunting or eating it was also made as a backup for another weapon and the blade is no longer than fifteen inches. The sword is over fifteen inches in length and is used as a primary weapon. Then there’s the blade which was designed with an edge to cut, puncture, stab, slash, chop, slice, thrust or scrape any type of material even people but it wasn’t exactly made to kill. Most blades are used for utility purposes like for food preparation or something else but us vampires usually use it to attack so we use it in combat and we usually throw it we don’t hold it as a sword or as we would use a dagger. So, there are some differences between these weapons.

“Hi” said Daniel. He was smiling.

“Hey!” I gave him a kiss.

“I meant to tell you the daggers, blades and other weapons you see around the room only you and I could see them” said Daniel.

“Why is that” I asked confused but that was pretty cool how only we could see them.

“because if anyone ever came in and tried to attack you or me, if you grab one they will see it but while it’s in the wall all they see are picture frames not the weapons because instead this would be an advantage for them and they’ll hurt you instead” said Daniel. He looked concerned, well of course he was concerned he loved me. “And I also want to ask you something but I think I should leave it for later” said Daniel then the smile fell of his face now he was serious.

“You can ask me now” I said. I was worried what was he going to ask me about. Wait was he going to ask for a break or something if he did I was going to die my heart would break and disappear forever.

“Okay, do you have any idea why would your mother try to kill you?” Daniel asked he was afraid he hoped I didn’t get sad or anything but I didn’t.

“I’m not sure actually I mean she did say wolves and vampires don’t get along it just sucks how could she try to kill me or whatever. You know am her damn daughter!” I said I was mad and sad also I broke down again I started to cry and then I felt Daniels arms wrap around me and he kissed me. I loved kissing him it made me forget about everything else and this helped me forget about my mother for a while. I loved feeling his soft lips against mind and how he played with my hair. It was like I had no worries.

 

“What’s going on here” asked Carlos as soon as Daniel and I walked in holding hands and smiling. But then I left.

 

“You know I would appreciate it if you guys kept it down I don’t want to see you guys making out in my face” said Carlos madly.

“Is not like we were” said Daniel. God I was confused what the hell did Carlos mean. Is not like I wasn’t allowed to kiss my girlfriend come one I live with her now we can do whatever the hell we want.

“Dude you know I like her since a year ago and you know I’ve been trying to get over her since you guys started dating but damn don’t rub it in my face” yelled Carlos like he wanted Kess to hear it. Now his making me very angry. What I’m finally happy and today he decides to criticize us.

“What?”  I said I was shocked I mean Carlos he tells me everything but he never told me this and I never noticed it and now I feel like a bad friend.

“Man whatever I’m happy for you” said Carlos smiling.

“What was that?” I asked. I swear I just heard someone scream. Oh no it was Kess. I stood up and started running through the mansion I had to find her and I noticed Carlos was looking too. I looked in every room and she wasn’t anywhere. Where was she?



© 2012 Sunny Skye


Author's Note

Sunny Skye
I know very short chapter but hey it's something and there's a lot of info. So, enjoy and please give me some feedback on how the story is going. Thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

95 Views
Added on September 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing