Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

Chapter Seven:

 

 

Daniel was in the mansions library talking to Carlos.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” I said.

“She can’t find out that you’re” I looked around to make sure Kess wasn’t around “her brother and that you not only a vampire but- I stopped talking I heard a knock on the door.

“Hi guys!” said Kess.

I ignored her and so did Carlos we both walked out of the library and left Kess alone.

“Okay you’re still mad at me” said Kess. Of course she thought we would have forgiven her by now because of what happened the day before. But she should have known that she couldn’t just wonder around.

“Look it’s a big deal you could have been killed!” I yelled madly.

“I’m sorry how many times I have to say I’m sorry” said Kess. Now I could tell she was and and sad at the same time. She left the room and looked at me she could tell I wasn’t happy.

 

I came up with a plan either I kill my parents or I end up dead it was my choice and my choice was to kill them. I didn’t want to kill them it was going to be hard for me I mean they’re my parents. But I had to protect myself no matter what but I don’t see why they are against me it can’t possibly be just because I’m a vampire because they weren’t against my sister like that and my sister was also a vampire. Not only that I still had to find out why my whole family was dead except for me and my sister. I packed up and grabbed some weapons and placed them all in a bag. I headed out the door and into the woods until Daniel showed up. Just what I needed, not.

“Where are you going?” asked Daniel. He was alls sweaty like he was training or something.

“Anywhere but here” I said. I tried to go around him but he stopped me.

“I’m going with you” said Daniel.

“No!” I yelled at him I didn’t want to be rude but its better that I do this again and I don’t want him to get hurt either.

“Why not?” asked Daniel looking into my eyes.

“Because I’m going to get rid of my parents before they get rid of me” I said.

“Why would you do that it would be hard? I mean well they are your parents” said Daniel with concern.

“Well yes but I’m their daughter and yet they want to kill me so I think I could do it. I will not regret it later they are no longer my parents and when they’re gone I will be safe and so will you” I explained.

“Then I’m going with you. I know how to fight your parents and I can help you out and keep you safe” said Daniel holding my hands. “Please just let me come with you”

I agreed to let him come. He packed a few clothes and a whole lot of weapons in a backpack just like I had done. He also grabbed some blood bags that we had hidden in the basement it was human blood from an old hospital but it was good. We drank a pint each and grabbed some for the road we both knew we were going to need as much human blood as we can to have our full powers available for us and human blood helped us more than animal blood would. Animal blood didn’t give us vampires as much energy.

We took a boat and in about a couple hours we were in town but it was already dark so we decided to get a hotel room and we spent the night there until the next morning.

I woke up before Daniel he was still asleep by the time I got out the shower so, I headed out I went into the woods looking for some animas to hunt I didn’t want to waste all the human blood I figured I would drink some animal blood that would at least keep me full by the time we get to drink more human blood. Just thinking about human blood got my mouth all watery it just tasted so good I mean humans might be like gross: what the hell is wrong with you? But the truth is it’s like eating chocolate I mean humans think chocolate is delicious well us vampires think human blood is delicious like chocolate and animal blood is like broccoli to us as if I was to ask a human; you want some chocolate or some broccoli? They would probably choose chocolate if they aren’t a health freak. So, no it’s not gross it delicious now I think chocolate is gross but if I had to eat it I would it’s not like I’m going to die from eating it. I heard some footsteps approaching and it was definitely not Daniel it didn’t smell like him so when I tried to turn around and someone stopped me but I made a twist and now I was grabbing them from behind it was a female but I had no idea who it was and she was totally not human I couldn’t smell any humanity in her so I tied her up to a tree with some rope I found on top of a tree. Then as soon as she was tied I took a look at her face and it was….Delmy?

“I thought I killed you” I said in surprise how the hell was she still alive it was impossible.

“I’m her twin you idiot……..my name is Demy” said the female which apparently her name was Demy which was a weird name but yeah I know what you’re thinking it’s probably like Kess isn’t?

“Yeah-yeah what do you want?” I asked. I was really getting annoyed with all this sneaking up on me and trying to kill me while I’m unconscious or whatever it is a real pain in my behind.

“Tell me where are your sisters and your stupid brother” said Demy.

“They’re dead” I said. Yet I was confused I didn’t have a brother.

“Yeah I’m not stupid I know one of your sisters is alive and so is your brother so tell me” said Demy. What she didn’t realize is that she’s the one tied up on the tree not me and I don’t need to answer her stupid questions and she can’t threaten me in any way I can.

“I don’t have to tell you anything and I don’t have a brother sweetie” I said while I walked towards her I was going to break her neck like a twig and leave I was getting tired of this stupid conversation. But as soon as I got close enough she got out and pinned me to the ground right now I was eating dirt.

“Tell me or you die” said Demy with authority.

“I would rather die than say where my sister is” I shouted.

“Fine your choice. Any last words?” said Demy with an evil smile yet it was clear to me she was having fun.

“I think you got that twisted you should be telling me your last words” I said while I turned and leaped in the air into a tree. Then I jumped on her back and she tumbled down to the floor I heard her yelp yet I found this very amusing.

“Now any last words honey” I said sarcastically.

“Go to hell” said Demy. Now that wasn’t nice now was it? I grabbed her neck and right when I was about to twist it she interrupted me.

“Wait don’t kill me! I don’t want to die!” she yelled.

“Aw poor thing but you should’ve thought about that before you told me to go to hell” I whispered in her ear and as quick as I was talking I twisted her neck and she was dead. Yeah definitely she was dead. Ah man! I shouldn’t have killed her so soon now that I think about it I should have asked her why did she want to find my sister and why did she say I had a brother when I know I clearly didn’t. I was sort of confused now but I just started to walk back to the hotel. Then I started thinking of my younger sister she was also a vampire. But she died in one of her hunting trips there was a full moon and she wasn’t paying attention to the wolves as a regular vampire should she thought that since our parents were wolves that they wouldn’t kill her or attack her and even though she was a great fighter she died before she got her meal. She was attacked by one of the wolf packs from the south I didn’t remember which pack was it but they ripped her to shreds when Lola and I found her half her body was messing and if she was alive it would be a miracle unless some witch reattached her body or something. The weird thing is the legs were there but the rest of the body was missing and we never found it. We looked everywhere but if she was alive she would have came back. I mean she loved Lola and I we were un-separable I mean she would never abandon us especially with the type of parents we had. When I walked into the hotel room Daniel had chosen I saw him sitting in the sofa making some sort of blade out of wood. Not only that but he had my favorite outfit on I always liked how the black v-neck looked on him and then he wore saggy blue jeans with a Hollister belt and black and red nickes and of course a puka. B y the way a puka is a shell necklace that surfers usually wear and it’s almost like a chocker except its not very tight is more of like a small necklace that doesn’t exactly hang. Then I thought about last night and I noticed that Daniel didn’t rent this room he already had a key to it so he already had that all in here I’m guessing. Then Daniel threw me a blade and thankfully I caught it.

“Practice with it” said Daniel.

“Why?” I asked. I’m confused why would I need to practice I’m already am already an expert with every weapon I have including the blades so why should I practice is not like I can get any better.

“Because that’s the blade you’re going to kill your parents with. It’s a special blade. See how it says fifty-five on the handle well it means fifty-five wolves that’s how many wolves have been killed with that blade” Said Daniel while sharpening another blade that looked just like the one I was holding.

“Is it a magical blade or something” I asked wondering.

“Yes” said Daniel still focused on the blade he was sharpening.

I checked out the blade and observed its weird designs the blade was also very sharp, the sharpest one I ever seen. As soon as Daniel was done sharpening his magical blade he came up to me and showed me how to use it. He showed me some moves and explained to me the powers the blade had and to me it was quite a powerful blade.



© 2012 Sunny Skye


Author's Note

Sunny Skye
Please give me some feedback on how the story is going so far i would really appreciate it. I would love to make it better and improve it. Thank you hope you enjoyed it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on September 25, 2012
Last Updated on September 25, 2012


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing