Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

Chapter eight:

 

As I was sleeping I started to dream about something new. When I have dreams they are usually about something that was going to happen. I tried to figure out the dream. My mother was in it and so was Luz. Luz was still alive I thought she would be dead by now. I started to wonder around in my dream and then I spotted my mother and she was hitting Luz with a whip. I saw blood dripping out her back and Luz was crying yes she is a witch but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt.

“Where’s Kess?” asked Jess.

“I don’t know!” cried out Luz.

Jess hit Luz with the whip again. Luz cried.

“I will kill you! Where is she” yelled Jess.

“I…don’t know” sobbed Luz.

My father came out with a wooden blade and gave it to Jess. Jess hit Luz multiple times with the whip once again.

“God damn where is she!!!” asked Jess desperately.

“I already told you…..I don’t know” said Luz weakly. “Kill me” whispered Luz.

Jess stabbed her in the back with the blade and I heard Luz scream in pain.

“No!!!!!” I yelled I tried to run to her but I wasn’t able to move I wasn’t really there I was just a ghost on a dream. Jess finished Luz up and left her hanging there and left.

 

We were back at the mansion and when I woke up Daniel was eating some meat and Carlos was playing the guitar as usual. The sound though was different it was sad and intimidating but I liked it. I was still mad about my dream. If this just happened Luz had been alive all this time or if it was going too happened I could save her I just had to find out where this was going to happen. I sat down and started eating some pancakes I bought at Ihop yesterday on our way back. I poured a lot of syrup on them Daniel and Carlos just stared there was six pancakes on my plate and a lot of butter on top of them.

“What! Can’t a girl eat” I shouted. I was still in a bad mood.

“Yeah but damn!” said Carlos.

“Bone a petit” said Daniel laughing. He looked like he was in a pretty good mood, good for him. I just left and sat on the porch steps where I won’t yell at anyone and I would be able to blame myself for everything and not here Daniel complaining about why would I think such things. I started eating my pancakes and god where they good. But then I got distracted by this shadow I saw. It actually looked like a ghost. But I hesitated last time I went into the forest I almost got killed but even though I thought this I still got up and started searching through the forest. Then I spotted the ghost and I guess they saw me too because it turned into a person. But then I looked at her and it wasn’t a person it was a witch. Not only that she was a witch with a blood eye. I just looked at the ground and avoided looking into her eyes. If anyone looked into her eyes you would fall for her charms and just loose all your strength and powers. Is like she sucked the life out of you with that eye.

But it didn’t work the witch rushed to my side and made me look into her eyes and all of a sudden I felt a fire build up inside me and then I passed out. The fire inside me felt terrible is like I was burning but I also felt a lot of hate and disappointment I had fallen for her charms. The witch was so powerful that it made me pass out and go into another world.

When I woke up I couldn’t see anything everything was blurry and confusing. All I saw was black circles and pixels like if I was looking at a picture on zoom in. then I felt something crawling on my feet then on my forehead and all over the place. Oh my god they feel weird! Oh god cockroaches! I hate cockroaches. They were walking all over me how disgusting! I finally saw everything clearly and I was right they were cockroaches, I started to scream!

I know it’s sad a vampire doesn’t like cockroaches but I just had a lot of bad experiences involving cockroaches including this one.

“Shut up you little rat!” shouted a female.

I looked at her and I didn’t recognize her. But all I was thinking about was how I got here and where was I.

“All I’m going to do is ask some questions” said the woman. Then she grabbed a roach and ate it like if it was a piece of candy. It was gross. “I’m Naomi by the way”

“I don’t give a damn! Let me go!” I yelled.

“All I want to know is where your parents are” said Naomi.

“I don’t know” I said.

“Okay fine. Why are they trying to kill you” asked Naomi.

“That’s what I want to know.” I answered.

I looked around the room and it looked familiar I just couldn’t put my finger on it. Then I watched Naomi stand up and grab a plant. Oh god it was a Thea plant. Vampire’s couldn’t smell those plants or eat them not even get near one or a vampire would die. I started smelling the plant and I started to cough and choke the Thea was strong.

“If you don’t answer one of my questions this plant is going down your throat” said Naomi cutting a piece of the plant.

I closed my mouth and concentrated on the ropes. I started to shake and trying to move and then the ropes broke. Wow that was easy! Now I had another set of ropes to brake I bet it’s going to be easy too. Ouch. They shocked me. Then I moved again and I got shocked once again. She must have done something to the ropes because I have never seen such things. Then I realized if I moved I got shocked if I stayed still they would loosen up so I stayed still.

“Now where are your parents” asked Naomi.

“I don’t know!” I yelled.

“Wrong!” yelled Naomi. Then she stuffed the piece of Thea she had on her hands in my mouth. It was burning and my lips started to pill and I started to bleed through my mouth. I started coughing up blood and choking. It was like an allergic reaction. It hurt so badly and my healing powers weren’t healing anything. Then there was a loud bang on the door. It looked like I guard but I looked closer at him and it was Carlos!

“Someone is coming” said the guard who I thought was Carlos.

Naomi left the room and I started shaking and trying to slide out of the table I was tied too but I kept on getting shocked and the room started to look blurry once again and I got a headache. Then the electric ropes popped. I was free. I tried to slide but I had no strength and I fell off the table and landed on the floor with a loud thud. I started to get up and I walked by the walls until I reached the door.



© 2012 Sunny Skye


Author's Note

Sunny Skye
I would love some feedback. Thank you for reading Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on September 25, 2012
Last Updated on September 25, 2012


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing