The past (chapter six)

The past (chapter six)

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

 

All of the feelings came back, all of the pain, the loneliness, the tears and the feeling of been abandoned. I lowered my head and started to cry. Uscher sat beside me and placed my head on his chest and held me. I just cried and cried. It felt like forever. I had a flash back from when I was six years old. My mom, dad and I lived in California at the time and  my mom was yelling at my dad for no reason. I remember her getting home around twelve a.m. and been drunk. Then that’s when the yelling started she swung at my dad and he blocked her punches. He told her to quite down and calm down. He asked why she was so mad but she just kept on yelling. I stood on the kitchen doorway and they never noticed me there.  Then I saw her take a couple steps back and pull out a knife. She tried to cut my dad numerous times and missed but the last time she got it. She cut him on the chest. He just stood there I heard sirens. I guess the neighbors must have heard my mom yelling. The cops knocked at the door and my mom opened the door with tears in her eyes. She claimed my dad had hit her even do she had no marks and I saw my dad get arrested that day. The next day I was on an airplane to New York with my mom. I didn’t even look at her or talk I was only six but when I saw hatred and violence like I did before I blocked the people that created pain out of my mind. Not even that she had hurt my dad the person that I was closest to. The person who I saw the baseball and football games with and the person who sung me to sleep every night. She had hurt him and she dared run away with me and leave him alone in jail with ought him knowing I was gone.

I lifted my head from Uscher’s chest and he looked at me. He felt sad, he was sorry he had brung the subject up but it wasn’t his fault.

“How about I tell you my story before you tell me yours”

He talked about how great he thought his father was and how he had abused his mother since he was five. He talked about how his father beat him up every night before he went to sleep. But he was never able to sleep. Finally he said one day he got home from school and he saw his dad pointing a gun at his mother’s head. He said he ran up to his mother’s side by the floor and covered her, his father still shot and Uscher was the one that got hurt that day instead of his mom. He lifted his shirt and showed me a scar on his back. I ran my hands on top of it and it looked old and it was soft like if there was nothing under the scar.

“I’m sorry” I said dropping my hand.

“Is fine, I know you’ve been through a similar thing” he said looking at my eyes. “But you don’t have to tell me now how about you answer a question.”

“And what would that be” I asked while he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

“You wanna be my girl” he asked and there it was again the sparkle in his eyes I just couldn’t say no. I smiled and I kissed him but this kiss only lasted for a second and the answer was clear to him. We were no longer “Fake dating” we were actually dating now.  After that I let him hold me tight and I told him my story.



© 2012 Sunny Skye


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this chapter flows very nicely with the last one. I have really been enjoying this story so far.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sunny Skye

11 Years Ago

Glad you have. Thnk you for the comment

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Added on October 13, 2012
Last Updated on October 13, 2012


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing