chapter nineteen

chapter nineteen

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

3 months later…..

 

I am so tired been on tour is great but you don’t get enough sleep. Oh and not to mention the tour bus it might look big but it’s not big when there is three people living inside of it. Uscher, Edgar and I are terribly crowded. Oh and they are the messiest people I ever met I mean Uscher room was so neat when we lived in North Carolina but on the tour bus everything is a mess. Now we have bought a house with some money from Uscher’s parents and my dad and her it is not small it’s about the same size as the house I lived in when I was in North Carolina.

Well the tour has been great and well there is only two concerts left and they’re both in New York. We have tons of fans by now and we’re almost done recording our first CD. But now we’re mostly playing covers we have only released one song which by the way it’s a radio hit. It has been three months since it was released and it’s still number one on the UK bill boards. I think that’s terrific.

I even forgot everything from the past all the bad memories well they are fading away. I don’t even remember most of them I mean the worst ones were the first ones to go. I am happy I mean I’m doing great I didn’t even think I would graduate from high school because of all my bad grades and all my suspensions but hey I did graduate and now I’m on tour with the people I love the most and I am famous. Now I don’t know about you but my life is going great.

Oh and before I forget Uscher and I are still dating I know right who would have thought we would be together so long I mean almost a year. Well maybe you have guessed but you never know right.

“Happy Birthday babe” said Uscher handing me a small box.  Wait what? It’s my birthday. I looked at him confused.

“You seriously forgot your birthday” said Uscher with a small smile.

“Well….” I didn’t finish my excuse since Uscher rudely interrupted me.

“Just admit it you forgot” said Uscher.

“Yeah” I said ashamed. “I guess the tour and recording made me louse track of time”

“Well happy birthday” said Uscher with a huge smile.

I took the small box and opened it. My eyes got huge I swear if I didn’t plink they will fall off. I was shocked. There’s a small silver ring with a diamond on the box. I didn’t know what to do all I did was stare at it in shock.

“Are you okay?” asked Uscher worried. But as I tried to answer I couldn’t get any words out. So, I gave up.

“It’s a promise ring” He whispered staring at the floor.

This time finally I was able to talk.

“What are you trying to say?” I asked stupidly.

“It’s a symbol of how much I love you. I know you don’t want to get married now but I just thought it would be nice to show you that I’m yours” He said holding my hand with a shy smile.

He just looks so cute a puppy when they’re pleading for something or like that cat from the puss in boots. Yep he looked so sweet and sensitive.

“Aww…you want to put it on me?” I said with a smile that reached my eyes.

“Yes” he said with a smile. Then he grabbed the box and carefully pulled out the ring. It was so shiny and well the diamond’s huge. Maybe the size of a dime plus it had a whole bunch of tiny ones around it. But the best thing is that it’s beautiful and it was Uscher who gave it to me.

 

 



© 2012 Sunny Skye


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on November 5, 2012
Last Updated on November 5, 2012


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing