Cousins? (Chapter seven)

Cousins? (Chapter seven)

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

 

I sat on my bed with Uscher right next to me. For the first time in my life I was actually doing my work. We had done all the class work from all our classes except for Geometry and that was because we were fooling around most of the time.  We were telling each other events from the past, funny ones, like the time I fell off my motorcycle trying to race and ended up with a broken arm at fifteen. Which I wasn’t allowed to drive a motorcycle at that age and I guess that was why.

“You know Amanda she”

“She’s your ex” I rudely interrupted.

“Yes but I was going to say she might well she is going to try to brake us up” he said frowning at the page.

“Okay” I answered.

“I don’t want you to jump to conclusions. I mean I never liked her I only dated her for popularity basically. You know for the football team. It’s a quarterback dates cheerleading captain type of thing.” He said.

“Yeah well she must really try hard to separate me from you” I said smiling at him. He smiled.

“I love how your eyes sparkle every time you smile” he said smiling at me I just smiled back and kept on working on my geometry homework.

Then it hit me. Who was his cousin? You know the one he said had talked about me to him that’s how he knew it was me before anything. I thought about everyone I knew and didn’t yet no one came to mind. I mean I didn’t have friend at Georgia so it must have been one of the popular kids that always tried to piss me off. But then again why would they talk about me to someone else. Why would they waste their time?

“Hey, who’s your cousin?” I asked staring at him in confusion.

“Ah…who you mean?” he asked. I know his trying to change the subject by acting stupid but I’m not dropping the subject.

“You know the one who told you about me” I said.

“Oh” he said staring at his paper. I waited a while but he didn’t say anything.

“So…who’s your cousin” I asked once again looking at him.

“Umm…Edgar” he said swallowing in disgust.

“Edgar Colley!!!” I yelled.

“Yes” he murmured.

“The f**k!” I was angry now. That was the same guy last year that was heating on me the first two months of school and then he invited me to a party that I wasn’t planning to go but decided to. He ended up locking me in a room and tried to rape me. Chills went down my spine thinking of that moron. Of course I defended myself and he ended up quite hurt then he spread a rumor about me saying that I beat him up because he wouldn’t sleep with me. Pathetic.

“I’m sorry” he said grabbing my hand. Io pulled it away and he stared at me in shock.

“When were you going to tell me” I said angrily staring at his eyes.

“I didn’t want you to think I was the same way, Babe, I didn’t know it was so important” he said looking at me with pain. But I felt betrayed. He was his cousin I mean who knows he might be his brother.

“Is he really your cousin?” I asked.

“No” he answered lowering his head.

“No?” I asked in shock. So what else has he lied to me about?

“His my brother.” He said in disgust.

You know what get out!” I yelled at him. He quickly looked at me and I swear I saw tears in his eyes. I regretted ever yelling at him because when I looked at his eyes I saw that pain come back and I just wanted to cry. I didn’t mean to hurt him and I know he didn’t mean to lie he just didn’t want to push me away.

“I’m sorry” he whispered while gathering his stuff. He stood up and walked to the door then he stopped and looked at me I pretended to look at my paper. He sighed and walked away. When I heard the door close I looked up and noticed he was gone. My heart sunk. I can’t believe it after all this years I finally found someone who understands me, someone that wants to be with me and I just shoved him away. I felt terrible. This was the best day of my life and now it was turned into the worst just like that. I had to apologize but so did he I mean why he would lie about Edgar being his brother. I don’t understand. I stood up and walked downstairs I grabbed a coke from the fridge and walked outside but right when I stepped outside of the gate, he was there. No not Uscher. Edgar. I looked at him and I had flashbacks of the night, what a nightmare and now he was here.  I looked at him in disgust and anger.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Hi to you to babe” he said sarcastically.

“I’m not your babe I never was and I’ll never will be” I said.

“Get away from her”

I looked around and saw Uscher walking towards me.

“What are you doing here” asked Uscher with anger.

“What’s up with all the questions” said Edgar with a huge smile.

“Answer me!” yelled Uscher.

“Damn! Alright I’m getting away from some trouble” said Edgar.

Uscher stared at him with anger and then looked at me and then he kissed me and grabbed Edgar by the arm and dragged him back to his house. But before they disappeared behind the gates he sent me a smile and left with Edgar.

I had no idea what was going on but I went back home and took a nap.

 

 

“What kind of trouble?” I asked with anger. I can’t believe this dumbass is back every time he runs back home is when he is about to get killed or arrested. I probably knew what he was going to say.

“Gang banging” said Edgar with pride.

“And you have the balls to come over here” I yelled.

“Well no brother I’m totally fine no injuries and they have no idea I’m here, but I see you doing well you know with Rachel she’s a hard one huh” said Edgar.

“My relationship with Rachel is hers and my business not yours. Now what makes you think I will help you” I said in anger.

“Because you’re my loving brother who is also a gang banger and you will help me this time just like all the other times” said Edgar.

“No” I said with anger.

“Why you don’t want Rachel to know?” said Edgar with an evil smile.

“Know what” I said stupidly.

“You know the past” said Edgar.

“She has the same troubles” I said.

“Right so she was the leader of the gang that killed-“ I cut Edgar off.

“Don’t you dare say a word to her” I yelled.

“Then help me” said Edgar.

 

 



© 2012 Sunny Skye


Author's Note

Sunny Skye
SHOCKER!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing