Anger (Chapter Eleven)

Anger (Chapter Eleven)

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

It’s been a month since I talked to Uscher. I went to school the next day after I came from the island and he did too he apologized and asked me to give him a chance and I said no. I saw fury in his eyes they were like flames and he took off. I haven’t seen him since then he hasn’t come to school either. I’ve seen Edgar and he seemed happy with himself.  I wasn’t I regretted everything yelling at him on the island saying what I said when he saw Edgar kiss me. I regretted everything. I wanted him back I really did. None of this was his fault, it wasn’t his fault one of the members from his gang killed my mother and my cousin. He couldn’t control everything they did. I just wish he had never told me that we would still be together no happy. We would be making new memories. But no I had to mess it all up and I admit since that day I haven’t been happy. He used to light up my world every time I saw him and every time he said something positive to me I was even happier that I met him. But now I don’t even know where he is.

I was taking a shower when I checked my phone and realized I had a voicemail I quickly checked it and noticed it was Edgar’s number. I still listened.

“Hey beautiful, I just wanted to say thank you for bringing my old brother back. He has never been so fun finally the anger in him is now out and his taking it out on everyone. Yep that’s the Uscher I know that was the only reason I came and of course I came for you too but I guess you chose him.” I could almost see him smiling. But then something odd happens.

“Uscher where you going?” he asked thru the phone to Uscher. I’m confused I have no idea what’s going on but the next thing that Uscher says gets me worried.

“I’m going to kill that m**********r” sais Uscher. I heard the anger in his words.

“Wait what do you mean” asked Edgar.

“He killed her mother and it’s his fault I’m not with her right now” said Uscher.

“Uscher wait-“

The phone was hung up. I’m guessing Edgar hung up the phone. But I was worried Uscher was going to kill someone and it is my entire fault.

I quickly get out of the shower and get dressed I grab my phone and my purse. I run to my car and start it. I dial Edgar’s number.

“Look I can’t talk right now” says Edgar on the phone.

“I heard the message and I also heard the part where Uscher says his going to kill someone” I say thru the phone.

“Listen he was looking for Lorenzo like crazy, he was the one that killed you mother and cousin he thinks that if he kills him you might take him back. I’m sorry I didn’t mean any of this to happen  just wanted to have some fun like back in the days” he said with a regretful voice.

“Where is he Edgar?” I yell thru the phone.

“His already there look am at the gas station a couple miles away from your house meet me here” he said right before he hung up.

Oh god I hope we don’t get there too late. I quickly backed out of the drive way and rushed thru the streets. I was worried and angry at myself I didn’t know that part of him. He was a gang leader I should’ve known he was going to be angry. I noticed I wasn’t paying attention to the streets and when I did I noticed the gas station just a few feet away and I was just about to hit a car when I turned the wheel.



© 2012 Sunny Skye


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing