Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Fourth Chapter in "The Messed Up Life Of Jade Porters."

"
Jade had finally reached the edge of the woods. All she had to do was walk across the street and she was at school. But before she could take a step off the curb she heard loud shreaking coming from the side of her.
"Let me go!!!" The first voice belonged to a female.
 "Man she sure is jumpy." The second voice belonged to a male.
"Ya. What are we gonna do with her?" Third male voice.
Jade looked to the side and saw a small girl who looked like her age. She had long brown hair that was held back by a pony tail. She was smaller than Jade but maybe only by half an inch. Then there were two boys. Both her age also. One was holding the brown haired girl by her arms lifting her feet off the ground. He was wearing a black leather jacket and he had spiky hair. The second had blond scraggly hair that looked like a comb had never touched it.
"I have an idea." Said the blond haired boy.
Jade couldn't just stand there and watch, and she couldn't walk away
"Hey!" Yelled Jade. Both boys jumped at the sound of her voice, but quickly relaxed as they saw who said that.
"What you boys up to?" asked Jade coolly taking a step towards them.
"None of your buisness b***h." Snapped leather jacket.
"Whos this?" Asked Jade referring to the brown haired girl still struggling.
"None of your-" leather jacket couldn't finish his sentence because the girl had broken free from his grasp and was running. Jade grabbed her arm and swung her behind her own body. Leather jacket's face was turning red. "Jordan" he snarled to blond hair "get her!" Jordan came running after Jade arm extended ready for a hit. Quickly Jade grabbed his arm, twisted it and flipped Jordan on his back. Jade placed a foot on his chest holding him down. "You can do so much better." said Jade turning her attention back on Leather jacket. His face was staring at Jordon under Jade's foot in complete shock. "Now I want you and Jordan to leave and never bother us or anyone else again. Got it?" Asked Jade removing her foot off of Jordan's chest allowing him to get up. Leather Jacket just nodded and took off by himself. "Scott!" yelled Jordan as he ran after him. Jade softly chuckled and soon realized the girl was still pressed up against her. "Its safe so you can let go." said Jade a bit aggravated. "Oh Sorry." Mumbled the girl. As soon as she stepped away from Jade she stepped of the curb and walked across the street, finally reaching the school grounds.
"Hey um...I wanted to say thanks. For ya know saving me." said the girl running after Jade.
"Don't mention it."
"I'm Alice Cult. Oh no my bag! Be right back!" With that Alice turned around and headed back into the woods. Soon enough Alice reappeared and caught up with Jade again.
"So whats your name?"
"Jade Porter."
"Cool name! Nice to meet you Jade!" Gushed Alice. When Jade didn't answer she started talking again.
"So I guess you go to this school huh?"
"Ya. I guess since your following me you do too?"
"Yep! That's right!" said Alice ignoring Jade's comment.
They stayed silent until they walked inside the school.
"So whats your first class?" asked Alice
"Why do you ask so many questions?" Snapped Jade.
Alice shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know. I'm just curious."
"Biology." said Jade looking away.
"Aw I have Chemistry."
Jade reached her locker and shoved in her stuff in it.
"Well I guess I'll see you around." said Alice.
Jade didn't respond.
"See ya Jade!" Alice turned on her heels and ran down the hall. Jade just watched Alice leave, still wondering about who this girl was.


© 2010 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Ignore spelling or Grammar Please! And enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow Jade is just awesome!! That girl is freaking cool and strong. I like this Alice girl she seems nice and sweet cant wait to found how if Alice and Jade become friends!

Posted 12 Years Ago


yea she's a hero! I must say, you are better at writing fight scenes then I am. I wonder if jade will form a friendship with Alice...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 24, 2010
Last Updated on June 23, 2010


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER