Random Theories on Existence and Other Sensical-Nonsense

Random Theories on Existence and Other Sensical-Nonsense

A Chapter by Akira Kodama
"

This was pulled from my RevLeft post. Link is in the note.

"
First, I would like to address a statement I came across: "Existence and non-existence seems binary, yet existence would have to exist in order for the very concept of non-existence to exist. So existence is its own self-creating, self-invoking concept." -Unknown DXM User-

I found this to be quite thought provoking and it does make sense. It is quite paradoxical, but it is very fun to entertain this thought. Existence and non-existence are merely concepts creating by the potentially-existing. Non-existence would not be a conceivable concept if we did not exist. I don't think I really need to say anything else about this, since the quote speaks for itself.

---

Next I would like to address a few things pondered upon by me and my partner. Me and her had begun to propose the possibilities of every atom - or if you would like to go a bit larger, molecule - containing within it another universe. Every piece of matter perhaps does contain another universe. Perhaps in our very bodies we are holding trillions of other universes with other life forms. I think this thought is a very interesting and fun one. To think that at the tip of your finger alone you could have all sorts of different terrestrial beings living their own lives.

---

Another thing we had considered is the possibility that whenever one sleeps, the next day you are not in the same universe. Perhaps you die and come back to life in another dimension or universe, where everything has been recreated perfectly except for one small insignificant thing. For an alternative, I considered the possibility that maybe this happens every moment. And since time measurement is infinite, perhaps we are being recreated over and over again, infinitely. As a base, I will use the word "seconds." Maybe every second our memories are being recreated, along with our bodies and everything around us. Hmm.


© 2013 Akira Kodama


Author's Note

Akira Kodama
http://www.revleft.com/vb/random-theories-existence-t183190/index.html

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

and...?you will do what creative thing with this info,..concept?..write a story using it...paramutations abound what do you contribute to the newness of the concept...dont take me wrong...glad you realized this possibility.does this existance have whales in it's oceans?

Posted 10 Years Ago


Akira Kodama

10 Years Ago

Hm, does it?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
1 Review
Added on September 10, 2013
Last Updated on September 10, 2013