The Flower That Fades In The Morning Light

The Flower That Fades In The Morning Light

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

Some people say Time doesn't wait for anyone but it was different for that person, for him, Time was something that can be convinced to stop for someone. For me, I still haven't figured out but I am close to my answer, at the end of the last episode lies the answer. All my life, I was looking for the right answer for the very vague almost non-existent question. 

I always stared right up in the sky, listening to the sounds of the clock. I knew that one day, I have to go away from that one spot to a new one. That new place was at the place where the morning was at the same time as night. I decided to slowly decipher the answer that I am satisfied with. I met many people, form friendship bonds with, we went to a sleepover, discover new things, and enjoy our tea party. It might sound a bit weird but since I came to that place, I started to think that the answer was something that differs per Time. 

The closest answer I have thought of was 「That The Time Is Like A Flower That Slowly Fade Inside The Morning Light」I still have no solid answer but I still haven't even reach the beginning yet.......

Everything lies beyond that Horizon

第0.5単 Seventh Cross


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on December 24, 2014
Last Updated on January 16, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing